Forums

Topic: Pokemon X and Y Friend Code Exchange

Posts 38,921 to 38,940 of 96,284

Blassie098

@Swov I'm using seribii at the moment, so there's probably some pokemon hanging around that I haven't managed to trade/find yet. I make sure I went through all the route walkthroughs and checked what pokemon are available in each area http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/kalos/route2.shtml (use the "pokeearth:kalos" drop down menu)

Also they have a safari page - http://www.serebii.net/xy/friendsafari.shtml

If rattata is available, I haven't found one yet.

I'm not that interested in the hidden abilitys to be honest If I get one I'm happy, but if not, I don't go searching for it

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Eddicus73

@Vermouthedry I know I can catch a bagon, I'm trying to get pokemon that don't come out on my version which is X

FC:4356-0579-2127

neptunik

NubletInc wrote:

neptunik wrote:

anyone has dittos? plz add me

Ive got a few to spare, add me

sorry i meant dittos in ur safari, but ill add u

friend code: 3840 - 6074 - 1962
IGN: Bruno
|Poison | Seviper Swalot Toxicroak |
looking for normal safari with dittos

Vermouthedry

@Donnelly are you searchin for any pokemon in special ? i got Growlithe if you want

0576-4606-0321

Blassie098

@Swov yep, I have a few pokemon with those abilitys that I switch around sometimes for some variety I have the hatching o power too. I'm not sure if they accumulate, but all I now is beldum eggs are a pain to hatch. I don't have a beldum or metang with hidden ability unfortunately.

TAG ME, do not just quote as I might not see it. DO NOT ADD WITHOUT SPEAKING TO ME FIRST. Have the shiny charm :)

Flying safari. Access to all safaris and hidden abilities
Ign: Amy

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2324-1282

Eddicus73

@Donnelly give me a second I'm in the middle of a double battle with two punters right now. Add you once I finish this

Eddicus73

@Donnelly give me a second I'm in the middle of a double battle with two punters right now. Add you once I finish this

Vermouthedry

Eddicus73 wrote:

@Vermouthedry I know I can catch a bagon, I'm trying to get pokemon that don't come out on my version which is X

oh gosh sorry i just misunderstood the name of the pokemon lol , just add Donnely , he have dragonair , then you'll just have to make an egg and get a dratini

0576-4606-0321

NubletInc

Right, well Im done for now, if anyone here has Steam I go by the same username there as here, feel free to message me your FCs and Ill get back to you. See ya.

Name: NubletInc
FC:4871-3868-2368
In-Game Name: Raden
Safari: Poison, Kakuna, Ariados, and Muk

Donnelly

@vermouthedry im not looking for special pokes, im just wanting to trade the x only mega stones for y only mega stones, i still have mewtwo x, tyranitarite, manectite and pinsirite, also i will quickly have a look at your safari

Dragon safari: Dragonair, Fraxure and Sliggoo

3DS Friend Code: 5172-0855-5150

LaurensVH

Name: Laurens
FC: 4081-6723-6749

Pls add me, i'll add you.

LaurensVH

Swov

Blassie098 wrote:

@Swov I'm using seribii at the moment, so there's probably some pokemon hanging around that I haven't managed to trade/find yet. I make sure I went through all the route walkthroughs and checked what pokemon are available in each area http://www.serebii.net/pokearth/kalos/route2.shtml (use the "pokeearth:kalos" drop down menu)

Also they have a safari page - http://www.serebii.net/xy/friendsafari.shtml

If rattata is available, I haven't found one yet.

I'm not that interested in the hidden abilitys to be honest If I get one I'm happy, but if not, I don't go searching for it

Thanks for the links mate, that's really helpful!

FC: 3110-5135-6632 Ground safari : Sandshrew | Gastrodon | Marowak

NubletInc

LaurensVH wrote:

Name: Laurens
FC: 4081-6723-6749

Pls add me, i'll add you.

Add me

And now Im done.

Edited on by NubletInc

Name: NubletInc
FC:4871-3868-2368
In-Game Name: Raden
Safari: Poison, Kakuna, Ariados, and Muk

lazzz

@Swov added you back THANKS BRO!!! lemme know when you want to trade ill be online in pokemon

everyone welcome to add FC: 2423 - 2677 - 3512
Looking for safari with gligar

SainT

hi guys plz add and ill add jah back info in the description and wondering if anyone want to trade shiny I have a shiny clawitzer I could trade

fc: 1478 - 3939 - 4134
name: Saint
Safari Type:psychic
Pokémon: abra and espurr, Xatu

Donnelly

@vermouthedry damn, i'm sure someone else will trade them

@eddicus73 okidoke i'll add you now in the meantime

Dragon safari: Dragonair, Fraxure and Sliggoo

3DS Friend Code: 5172-0855-5150

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic