Posts 21,001 to 21,020 of 34,512

miamikid1

@all well alright guys ill be back on later after 830

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

Rob234111

TheMoneyNinja wrote:

I'm looking for a shiny mudkip, shiny bagon, shiny gastly, shiny charmander, and a shiny eevee I'm willing to trade jirachi, entei, raikou, dialga, or cresselia

Any shinies you need, I have them.

Add my FC to trade Pokemon!
Main 3DS: 0705-2664-7237 <- Add this one if we are trading
IGN: Emily Friend Safari: Poison (Seviper, Ariados, Muk)
Secondary 3DS: 4339-2493-2659
I have LOTS of shiny Pokemon for trade!

3DS Friend Code: 0705-2664-7237 | Nintendo Network ID: Witchfire76

Burningocean

Would someone trade manaphy for victini or jirachi?both are level 100,manaphy can be any level.

My Spreadsheet
http://ow.ly/JjWFu
My 3DS Friend Code is 2681-2288-1471!IGN is May.

inugoomi

@humbubba-misfit, did you finish cloning gligar and mareep?

Also, I am seeking a shiny flawless houndour, growlithe, and vullaby.

Offering the following flawless shinies ::
-lapras, chansey, kangaskhan, slowbro, goodra, greninja,
rotom, eevee, honedge, gastly, charizard y or x, gligar, ditto,
mareep, talonflame, legendaries, 6IV nonshiny flying pikachu

inugoomi

Booboos35

SoulSteed wrote:

Booboos35 wrote:

I'll trade a shiny Basculin or a Yvetal for a shiny Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja or a shiny Gastly,Haunter,Gengar. Takers?

I have a shiny gyarados that had pokerus? For Yveltal?
Edit: i also have a shiny grenenja for yveltal?

I'll do the Shiny Greninja for Yvetal, I see your friend code, so i'll add you. Mine is 5086-1594-5610

The King Of Strong Style

Wilian64

Booboos35 wrote:

SoulSteed wrote:

Booboos35 wrote:

I'll trade a shiny Basculin or a Yvetal for a shiny Froakie/Frogadier/Greninja or a shiny Gastly,Haunter,Gengar. Takers?

Hey guys I have a big list of shinies 3iv to 6iv I'm looking for shinies from univalves for example I'll trade anything for a froakie with protean but shiny and trevenant with harvest also shiny add me my fc is 2467-3155-0342
I have a shiny gyarados that had pokerus? For Yveltal?
Edit: i also have a shiny grenenja for yveltal?

I'll do the Shiny Greninja for Yvetal, I see your friend code, so i'll add you. Mine is 5086-1594-5610

Add me at fc:2466-3155-0342

Rob234111

inugoomi wrote:

I would be willing to get you what you need. would you trade it for the talonflame?

Add my FC to trade Pokemon!
Main 3DS: 0705-2664-7237 <- Add this one if we are trading
IGN: Emily Friend Safari: Poison (Seviper, Ariados, Muk)
Secondary 3DS: 4339-2493-2659
I have LOTS of shiny Pokemon for trade!

3DS Friend Code: 0705-2664-7237 | Nintendo Network ID: Witchfire76

Wilian64

Rob234111 wrote:

inugoomi wrote:

I would be willing to get you what you need. would you trade it for the talonflame?

I'll give hondour and others for your Greninja and goodra

Mystt

@inugoomi - Hello, was wonder if you could assist me in the following; wanting a clone or permission to copy for you of : talonflame, ghastly, rotom and flying pikachu; if, interested in helping, here's what I can offer:

Legendary List:
Zygarde, Xerneas, Zapdos, Latias, Latios, Suicune, Yvetal, Aricuno, Arceus, Victini, Jirachi, Uxie, Zekrom, Palkia, Azelf, Regirock, Celebi, Regigigas, Keldeo meloetta, thunderus, manaphy, phione, : cresselia, mesprit, cobalion, terrakion, virizion, tornadus, regice, reshiram, landorus, kyogre, MewTwo

Shiny Legendary List:
Ho-Oh, Girantina, Shaymin, Genesect, Lugia, Raikou, Mew, Rayquaza, Deoxys. Goudon, Darkrai Moltres

Shiny Pokemon List:
Serperior, Magikarp, Octillery, Helioptile, Relicanth, Pansear, Luvdisc, Conkelduur, Machamp, Basculin, Dragonair, Poliwhirl, Bergmite, Noivern, Aipom, Trevenant, Dragalge, Gardevoir, hawlucha, Gyrados, Lucario, Pikachu, kecleon, Braixen, Bastiodon, Aegislash, Ninetails, Magmortar, Evee, Charizard, Castform, Gigafarig, Seedot, Electivire, Electabuzz , Volcorona, Weavile, Pawniard, Scyther

Rare Pokemon:
Unown.

Edited on by Mystt

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@inugoomi - Hello, was wonder if you could assist me in the following; wanting a clone or permission to copy for you of : talonflame, ghastly, rotom and flying pikachu; if, interested in helping, here's what I can offer:

Legendary List:
Zygarde, Xerneas, Zapdos, Latias, Latios, Suicune, Yvetal, Aricuno, Arceus, Victini, Jirachi, Uxie, Zekrom, Palkia, Azelf, Regirock, Celebi, Regigigas, Keldeo meloetta, thunderus, manaphy, phione, : cresselia, mesprit, cobalion, terrakion, virizion, tornadus, regice, reshiram, landorus, kyogre, MewTwo

Shiny Legendary List:
Ho-Oh, Girantina, Shaymin, Genesect, Lugia, Raikou, Mew, Rayquaza, Deoxys. Goudon, Darkrai Moltres

Shiny Pokemon List:
Serperior, Magikarp, Octillery, Helioptile, Relicanth, Pansear, Luvdisc, Conkelduur, Machamp, Basculin, Dragonair, Poliwhirl, Bergmite, Noivern, Aipom, Trevenant, Dragalge, Gardevoir, hawlucha, Gyrados, Lucario, Pikachu, kecleon, Braixen, Bastiodon, Aegislash, Ninetails, Magmortar, Evee, Charizard, Castform, Gigafarig, Seedot, Electivire, Electabuzz , Volcorona, Weavile, Pawniard, Scyther

Rare Pokemon:
Unown.

I'll give you shiny rotom for trevenant
Fc:2466-3155-0342

Edited on by Wilian64

Wilian64

Hey all looking for charizard y,shiny froakie with protean,shiny trevenant with harvest and many more from unova

If I were to make a list of my shiny it would take a good 30 minutes just add me and pick any I'm willing to give them up and any legend

Mystt

@Wilian64 - Do you have any 5-6IV shiny or non that you can list off the top of your head? - Also have your trevenant ready and I have a shiny charizard as well with it's megastone if interested, I just forgot to add it to the list.

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64 - Do you have any 5-6IV shiny or non that you can list off the top of your head? - Also have your trevenant ready and I have a shiny charizard as well with it's megastone if interested, I just forgot to add it to the list.

do you want anything. Specifically?I got many like dragonair,exeggutor, add me and trade and pick what ever you want , also I'm interested in braixen,also I already added you

Edited on by Wilian64

Mystt

@Wilian64 - all right, let me get braixen ready: Dragonair would be awesome, do you have a 5-6IV Gyrados or Gingar/Ghastly?

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64 - all right, let me get braixen ready: Dragonair would be awesome, do you have a 5-6IV Gyrados or Gingar/Ghastly?

and yes I got both

Mystt

@Wilian64 - outside of braixen, anything else in my list you'd want for both? make it even 3 for 3 trade?

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64 - outside of braixen, anything else in my list you'd want for both? make it even 3 for 3 trade?

dragagle

Mystt

@Wilian64 dragalge it is then, I'll let you know when I ready.

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64 dragalge it is then, I'll let you know when I ready.

I already added you (:

When will you get on?

Edited on by Wilian64

MuttonChops

Hey all, I am looking for a Shiny HP Fire Protean Froakie and a Shiny Brave No Speed 4-5IV Aegislash. I have some competitive shinies that I'd give for them even if they are cloned.

MuttonChops

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic