Forums

Topic: Pokemon 6th Gen Trade/Battle Requests

Posts 21,021 to 21,040 of 34,512

inugoomi

@Rob234111, you'd be able to get them all or one of them? So long as they are flawless, I will trade whatever you'd like for them.

@Wilian64, they are flawless?

@Mystt, are they flawless? I am particularly interested in in serperior, vulcarona, conkeldurr, and bergmite.

inugoomi

Mystt

@Wilian64 - added you too: just going to be a bit, as it's getting close to my kids bed time. My wife Prophetess assists me too with our Pokemon needs, to try to less the wait time. Thanks again!

3DS Friend Code: 3582-9924-2946 Please add-me and let me know so I can add you.
IGN: Aléna
Flying Type: duduo, and hoothoot and hawlucha.
(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Mystt

@inugoomi - sadly no, most IV's actually suck on my shiny's unless they legendary then most of my shiny legendary are 6-IV flawless. I haven't even started breeding yet, though I plan too soon: just got the shiny charm in my game (but doesn't help with breeding in X Y) I'd understand if I have nothing of value to trade ya.

(WARNING! Though I can dupe, it could take hours depending on rarity and level of Pokemon, please be patient; I beg you.)

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@inugoomi - sadly no, most IV's actually suck on my shiny's unless they legendary then most of my shiny legendary are 6-IV flawless. I haven't even started breeding yet, though I plan too soon: just got the shiny charm in my game (but doesn't help with breeding in X Y) I'd understand if I have nothing of value to trade ya.

it is fine I need them for my collection that's all(:

Add me at fc:2466-3155-0342

Mystt

@Wilian64 - I also forget, did you still want my charizard too, I don't think you confirmed either way?

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64 - I also forget, did you still want my charizard too, I don't think you confirmed either way?

I just want the megastone

amorgan2443

Hi everyone i am looking for arceus, darkrai, shaymin,mew, andjirachi. I am willing to trade a manaphy that i got from pokemon ranger a few years back. I already transferred it to pokemon y and need those for my pokedex entries.

Friend Code: 0619-4637-6206
Safari Type: Grass Safari
Pokemon in safari: Gogoat, Quilladin, and Tangela

TobuKatsu

@humbubba-misfit I added you, add me back, please!

3DS FC : 4613 - 7463 - 3640
我的名字是TobuKatsu。Меня зовут ТобуКатсу. 私の名前はトブカツです。나는 이름을 케이린 입니다.
很高兴认识你。Очень приятно. よろしくお願いします。 만나서 반가워요.

Wilian64

amorgan2443 wrote:

Hi everyone i am looking for arceus, darkrai, shaymin,mew, andjirachi. I am willing to trade a manaphy that i got from pokemon ranger a few years back. I already transferred it to pokemon y and need those for my pokedex entries.

I'll give you darkrai for it add me already added

Wilian64

amorgan2443 wrote:

I'll give you darkrai for it add me already added

miamikid1

@Rob234111 Hey i got ur talonflame u wanted....u still have the beedrill?

@all wassup everyone!!??

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

Mystt

@Wilian64 - my IGN : is Aléna, I have what you wanted ready to go: reminder you said you had high iv's for Gyrados, Dragonair and Gastly or Gingar whomever you had: I slapped on my Charizardite X on dragalge for you. I can trade whenever you ready. Just let me know you IGN as I have a lot of friends and it's hard to keep track of who's I trading with.

Mystt

@miamikid1 - currently the ceiling, and if I step outside, the sky, but occasionally the sky has fallen a lot where I live in Canada so maybe the sky is no longer up there? I think I see stars now.. (I so lame at jokes...) what's up with you? (And still trying to get the Shiny MewTwo I messed up on,)

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64 - my IGN : is Aléna, I have what you wanted ready to go: reminder you said you had high iv's for Gyrados, Dragonair and Gastly or Gingar whomever you had: I slapped on my Charizardite X on dragalge for you. I can trade whenever you ready. Just let me know you IGN as I have a lot of friends and it's hard to keep track of who's I trading with.

wilian(rocky)

miamikid1

Mystt wrote:

@miamikid1 - currently the ceiling, and if I step outside, the sky, but occasionally the sky has fallen a lot where I live in Canada so maybe the sky is no longer up there? I think I see stars now.. (I so lame at jokes...) what's up with you? (And still trying to get the Shiny MewTwo I messed up on,)

Lol nice!! sounds like that mewtwo is gonna keep ya busy for awhile lol

FC: 1521-4256-6582 IGN: Lex
LF - Shiny Emolga
TSV: 3040 & 3375

Mystt

@miamikid1 - it's either that or my patience gives in lol. I'll let you know what does first.

Mystt

@Wilian64 - Thank you very much!

Edited on by Mystt

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64 - Thank you very much!

gyrados had a hm had to take off party lol

Mystt

@Wilian64 - oh now that makes sense. Did you need a copy of Charizidite Y as well? I should have asked before we traded...

Wilian64

Mystt wrote:

@Wilian64 - oh now that makes sense. Did you need a copy of Charizidite Y as well? I should have asked before we traded...

you got anymore gen 6 pokemon and yea I actually do want anymore shinies for it?

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic