Forums

Topic: (NA) Laggy Super Smash Bros. Brawl Matches

Posts 841 to 860 of 978

Wheeler

@Kusoko: Good game. I haven't played Brawl for God knows how long. It getting late, so I'm going to catch some z's now.
buenas noches.

Edited on by Wheeler

Wheeler

biomadd

This game has been out for how long? And NOW is when people start playing online. Ridiculous.

biomadd

Nintendo Network ID: biomadd

TidalErmine

Hi! Anybody wanna play ssbb? My friend code is 1121-3844-8594
I am currently online

Hello Friends Yo Peace Out Bro

KeelanMilla

Anyone want to brawl?

FC: 1850-7013-4477
Nick: KCJM

KeelanMilla

Adam

Found out my local LAN gaming shop is having a Smash Bros tournament in a couple weeks. Turtle, or whoever, we should practice sometime.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Esmeralda_14

Do any of you people still play this game??

Esmeralda_14

Adam

I played Project M at a local game shop this past weekend. It was surprisingly fun. Before that I had only played it against the AI and didn't enjoy it. Should have realized everything is more enjoyable with real people. It doesn't fix Brawl for me since I still love Brawl, but it is equally enjoyable.

Come on, friends,

turtlelink

I will be disappointed if you say you didn't win the tournament.
Did you win the tournament?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Adam

The Brawl tournament I previously mentioned was a mess. The guy running it is not a serious Smash player and doesn't know the rules most tournaments use. We were told to just pick Final Destination every time, and he really made a mess of how matches were made and who moved on to each round. The first two rounds essentially weren't counted toward anything. It took forever and was a bit frustrating. I was supposed to get third but ended up getting placed fourth when he realized he told us the wrong placement rules. So I didn't get anything, though I would have gotten my entry fee back at third place.

For Project M, I didn't make the tournament, just got to play some casual games afterward. They are just doing Project M from here on out, which annoys me (I like it, but I dislike the reasoning behind it, since the guy running it thinks it "fixes" Brawl and won't consider running Brawl tournaments again even though more people showed up for it than Project M... sigh), but I'm going to go try it next week. One of the guys I played with after the tournament was third place for it, and I beat him regularly (that sounds wrong).

Sorry to disappoint! I needed you to help me practice, obviously, so you have only yourself to blame. When I lose Project M, I'll blame you again — but I'll also blame the fact that the two best Smash players in the state live nearby and come to these tournaments.

On the subject of Project M, I really wish they would at least consider Balanced Brawl or Brawl+. I understand Brawl isn't super balanced, but neither really is Melee. PM may balance it, but it also reverts the physics and game rules for no reason. Brawl's game engine is a really fun one.

Edited on by Adam

Come on, friends,

Esmeralda_14

This is Soo late but since I guess the New S.S.B.B 4⃣ is coming out I guess I'll play the Old one again Till then.....

My Wii Friend Code:

7453 7476 1457 5513

My SSBB Friend Code:
4900 7822 1453

My name Just Put Fire Lol.
Anyone can add me but once you have done so Reply so Ik....Thanks...

Esmeralda_14

GreenGuy4444

If anyone does want to brawl at some point, here is my friend code.
2537-4937-2334

GreenGuy4444

deadbunny97

add me BRHAN 2753-5172-2514

deadbunny97

Droolv

Hey Guys. My friend code is 3397 7753 6314 you can nickname me Dan

I am an EXTREMELY active player. I'll be closely watching this topic!! If you add me, write it in your post and I'll add you back!!

Droolv

Droolv

I already did add you @deadbunny97 When we are both online it will register I'm online now...

Droolv

elitegt23

GreenGuy4444 wrote:

If anyone does want to brawl at some point, here is my friend code.
2537-4937-2334

hey i added you! my code is 0905-3705-4316 name is ELITE

elitegt23

elitegt23

Droolv wrote:

Hey Guys. My friend code is 3397 7753 6314 you can nickname me Dan

I am an EXTREMELY active player. I'll be closely watching this topic!! If you add me, write it in your post and I'll add you back!!

hey i added you! my code is 0905-3705-4316 name is ELITE

elitegt23

elitegt23

IF anyone wants a little challenge, add me
my code is 0905-3705-4316 name is ELITE

elitegt23

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.