Forums

Topic: (NA&EU) WarioWare D.I.Y Friend Code Thread

Posts 1,521 to 1,540 of 2,631

Bassman_Q

@Wooperman1- I'll add u in a few moments. Lemme just power on my Wii...

EDIT: OK I added u and was able to send u a giant shipment to ur Wii. Enjoy! I'm surprised how quickly u got greenlighted. Just a mere 30 minutes or so after adding u!

Edited on by Bassman_Q

Bassman_Q

Nintendo Network ID: QwikStix42

webbermagic

Been a while. I'll be adding a bunch of people tommorrow and updating my warehouse. Looking forward to some more games!

WarioWare DIY DS Code: 0389 - 1449 - 0065 (Marty)
Wii Friend Code: 4971 - 9029 - 0999 - 2912

dlt656

iphys wrote:

Seems like I'm a kid? or a pro designer? Well, I'm 32, but I've never really grown up.

o.0 omg, thats soo cool!

dlt656

dlt656

Qwikman wrote:

@Wooperman1- I'll add u in a few moments. Lemme just power on my Wii...

EDIT: OK I added u and was able to send u a giant shipment to ur Wii. Enjoy! I'm surprised how quickly u got greenlighted. Just a mere 30 minutes or so after adding u!

i survayed half ur games and added them all to my shelves! THEY ROCK! p.s. my 3 favorite creators are STB, iphys, and you!

dlt656

KarrotMan

Aenigma is now greenlighted and I added JimmyT and webbermagic.
Made 2 new games today, Trapmaze-ing and Game and Watch Wario Inc.
iphys, your games are amazing, but I keep on dying at the DK jr game.
ps. What is the solution on the assembly dojo 13? I really don't get it.

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

iphys

The DK Jr game isn't mine. The thing that's probably confusing about it is you have to tap Jr to make him jump and there's no LCD ghosts to indicate that those jump states exist.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

Kholdstare

srry i havent been on here in awhile ... i was mourning

☆FRIEND CODES☆

PSN ID: Kholdstare77

3DS
1289 8322 9889

longtimegamer

I think I'll finally have a game out this week. It's not going to be anything really big. Just that puzzle thing I was working on.
Got the artwork, but have redo a square. It's a puzzle one. So far it only has one picture. Maybe I'll have to do another version with more pictures later.
I just want to finally get a complete game out.

It say's that a couple designs, that I did, sold so many. What does this mean? I hadn't sent these out to anyone yet (Some that were either incomplete that i was modifying or making, I had to ship to free up space to work on new games.

@Everyone: What would be nice is if we could find a way to save all the games we download, so that we don't have to get rid of any of them. That or atleast collect alot more with/out getting of othets that we want to hold on to.

edit: @Kohld: Sorry that happened to ya.

Edited on by longtimegamer

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

dlt656

Kholdstare wrote:

srry i havent been on here in awhile ... i was mourning

im sorry, i added you! add me! fc in sig.

dlt656

dlt656

longtimegamer wrote:

I think I'll finally have a game out this week. It's not going to be anything really big. Just that puzzle thing I was working on.
Got the artwork, but have redo a square. It's a puzzle one. So far it only has one picture. Maybe I'll have to do another version with more pictures later.
I just want to finally get a complete game out.

It say's that a couple designs, that I did, sold so many. What does this mean? I hadn't sent these out to anyone yet (Some that were either incomplete that i was modifying or making, I had to ship to free up space to work on new games.

@Everyone: What would be nice is if we could find a way to save all the games we download, so that we don't have to get rid of any of them. That or atleast collect alot more with/out getting of othets that we want to hold on to.

edit: @Kohld: Sorry that happened to ya.

yea, that would be epic, i hate that nintendo made 5 slots for records and comics....it would be epic if we had all that space for games...

dlt656

dlt656

@qwikman can you re-ship all your games except tap sniper, and all the space out! games? PLZ!i only got those! PLZ!

dlt656

webbermagic

Added:
Karakato_001
SonicBrawler

@quikman Yeah, I designed all the sprites with the exception of the main hero in "10 Sec Hero." I based him off the pygmy version of Wonder Boy from "Wonder Boy in Monster World." Currently working on a Ocarina of Time game and another Metal Gear game.

Current Warehouse Titles:
1) Scribblenaut
2) 10 Sec Hero

@Karakato_001
You need to input an AI script that tells the disc that, once tapped, will travel upwards UNLESS it has touched the spikes. We know that once the disc touches the spikes, the game ends in a loss.

Open up the AI for the disc, and look under AI2. If basically says that once the disc is TAPPED, it will travel NORTH. Since you only want to be able to do this while the game "not yet lost" you should enter that into your AI.

WarioWare DIY DS Code: 0389 - 1449 - 0065 (Marty)
Wii Friend Code: 4971 - 9029 - 0999 - 2912

iphys

@longtimegamer The sale numbers are just random numbers for hypothetical sales. If you put something in your crate it will tell you how many copies it actually ships, not that it keeps those records for you anywhere which is kind of silly. I'd rather know how many actual shipments I've had than imaginary ones.

We could save all our games if we put them onto Showcase save files. Basically what you do is you copy your Wii save file to SD and then to your computer, then erase the save file off your Wii so you can start with a fresh one with no personal data in it. Then transfer files from your DS to Showcase, and get the save file off your Wii onto your computer and transfer your original save file back to your Wii so that you don't lose your personal file.

Someone already put up a Showcase save file on gamefaqs that has all the contest winners from the first NA theme. I'm hoping the NA and Europe Showcase save files are compatible, because it would be cool if someone in Europe could put the European theme winners up for us to try out.

http://backloggery.com/iphys

3DS Friend Code: 1504-5686-7557 | Nintendo Network ID: iphys_eh

SpaghettiToastBook

@Kholdstare Sorry about that.

I released a game called Chromotiles yesterday. Use the brightly colored tiles to bridge a gap for a runner. The twist is that the tile locations are randomized, but the switches aren't! Good luck with that.

CAPS LOCK CLUB

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5504-2415 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastBook

Bassman_Q

@Kholdstare- Sorry to hear that.
@Wooperman1- Glad u like my games! I try to create at least one every weekend. U only got Tap Sniper and Space Out! 1-4? I'm pretty sure I shipped my whole collection to u...
@Roopa- If u still check this thread, I need u to add me. Ur not greenlighted on my Wii yet...

Edited on by Bassman_Q

Bassman_Q

Bassman_Q

Does anyone know how the sales chart stats work in the game? Cuz my most recent games go up to like 100 shipments in the first week and have terrible sales the second week...

Bassman_Q

dlt656

@qwikman yes, the game sales base apon how many objects your game has, how much AI and how much music.
Also, plz reship that! PLZ!

dlt656

dlt656

bored...somebody ship a new game 2 teh warehouse!

dlt656

dlt656

awesome! THANXS QWIKMAN! saweet!

dlt656

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.