Becoming the Man.

Edited on by longtimegamer

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

JayArr

I don't know who TheMan is.... I just know he is our friend and he is really good at killing monsters.

Had fun pix, hopefully we see you on more often.

Edited on by JayArr

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Spoony_Tech

Anyone on right now. Ill be on for the next couple hours or so!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Bloodysaber

Hopping on in a bit. NEED TO PWN SOME URAGAAN STILL

MHTri
Name: Saber ID: MKV2GQ Rank: 62 Weapon of Choice: Lance
Keyboard/No Wii Speak

Spoony_Tech

@LTGamer Sorry about that last night(actually early this morning). My little girl was crying for like a hour an a half straight. Ended up on the couch with her all night. I`m dead tired right now. Can we trade wii friend codes. I think that might be a little faster to get online with in the game. Ill try again tonight and pray she stays asleep! Ill add you in a little bit.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

retired_account

I'll be online again sometime this afternoon. :3

retired_account

BecomingTHE_MAN

@JayArr: Thanks for the kind words, buddy. You're a very good hunter too. BTW, good job with Gigginox yesterday.

@pixelman: It was our pleasure helping you out. Not sure if I'll be online this afternoon, but I'll definitely be on sometime after 6:00 P.M.

Edited on by BecomingTHE_MAN

Monster Hunter 3 Online Name: THE MAN; Code: RBCJDT

HolyMackerel

Finally got the full Gigginox+ set and almost fully gemmed it too. Going for Sneak (as per normal), Combination Up (for extra Poison S when combining during battles) and Recoil Down (so status shots are easier and faster to use). Just need to do a couple of Uragaan+ runs for Ura Scales+ to complete the Recoil Down. I'm so going to pwn with statuses now!

@pixelman Sorry I disappeared, I kept disconnecting due to network instability. :/ Wanted to play a bit too. I've given up on it for now but I may be on later today. Probably in the evening.

HolyMackerel

retired_account

@Mack: np. :3 I've finished the 1* quests, and the 2* haven't opened up yet... Do I have to get to HR 10 or something? I'm at 6 right now. If so, I'd like to hunt a few Qurupecco's. :3

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

Spoony_Tech

@pixelman You need to get to 8 and then your urgent pops up. Get ready for Barroth. You have his armour you should be prepared!

MERG said:

retired_account

Woohoo! Barroth's fairly easy. I guess it shouldn't take too long to grind up to 8 from 6. :3

retired_account

Spoony_Tech

@pixelman Are you on right now?

MERG said:

retired_account

Not at the moment. I took a break 'cause I couldn't find other peeps to grind with. Probably going to grab some food and be back on in about half an hour or so, if some people here want to help me out. :3

retired_account

Spoony_Tech

Ill be on then in a open server come find me.

MERG said:

retired_account

I just scored a wireless keyboard from my dad! EFF yeah. It's already hooked up and works, so I'll be online and chatting away soonish.

retired_account

Spoony_Tech

@Pixelman Your codes wrong. The last letter is D.

MERG said:

retired_account

Thanks for that. Fix'd. Also thanks for helping me grind, that was fun.

retired_account

Spoony_Tech

Yeah always more fun with lifers

MERG said:

HolyMackerel

@pixelman Updated your ID and keyboard status on the friend list. Barroth online is harder than offline, JSYK. All of the enemies are harder online!

HolyMackerel

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.