Topic: (NA) Monster Hunter Tri online friends

Posts 521 to 540 of 4,036

Bloodysaber

Man, you guys are sure difficult to get a room going with

MHTri
Name: Saber ID: MKV2GQ Rank: 62 Weapon of Choice: Lance
Keyboard/No Wii Speak

HolyMackerel

@Bloodysaber Uragaan set has Status + 10? What game are you playing? I want in on some of that like right now!

Or do you have a Status + 10 talisman? If so I'm extremely envious and will hunt you down. With a knife. To cut your celebratory cake! Status charm! Whoo!

...I want one so bad.

HolyMackerel

Bloodysaber

HolyMackerel wrote:

@Bloodysaber Uragaan set has Status + 10? What game are you playing? I want in on some of that like right now!

Or do you have a Status + 10 talisman? If so I'm extremely envious and will hunt you down. With a knife. To cut your celebratory cake! Status charm! Whoo!

...I want one so bad.

It comes with bombadier then you just socket for status atk up

MHTri
Keyboard/No Wii Speak

HolyMackerel

Bah. And there I was thinking it's possible to get a Status + 10 charm. World = shattered.

HolyMackerel

Bloodysaber

HolyMackerel wrote:

Bah. And there I was thinking it's possible to get a Status + 10 charm. World = shattered.

If it makes you feel any better... I have several precision + 10 charms with 1 socket and a random other skill +3. D:

MHTri
Keyboard/No Wii Speak

HolyMackerel

Yeah, I have plenty of +10 charms (some with +10/+7 or so), but none with Status specifically. I really want that skill no matter what armour I'm wearing, see. :/ Ah well.

HolyMackerel

Bloodysaber

HolyMackerel wrote:

Yeah, I have plenty of +10 charms (some with +10/+7 or so), but none with Status specifically. I really want that skill no matter what armour I'm wearing, see. :/ Ah well.

Eh, I can't find it being that useful unless you're a gunner or using a sleep/para sns/lance... But that's exactly what I plan to do for speed running ala.

Sleep gunner, ho! (With bombadier!)

MHTri
Keyboard/No Wii Speak

HolyMackerel

Bloodysaber wrote:

Eh, I can't find it being that useful unless you're a gunner

Didn't see my sig, did you?

HolyMackerel

Bloodysaber

HolyMackerel wrote:

Bloodysaber wrote:

People read those things?

MHTri
Keyboard/No Wii Speak

HolyMackerel

Bloodysaber wrote:

HolyMackerel wrote:

Bloodysaber wrote:

It's the only way I know you're a lancer without actually having played with you.

Which we should, actually. Will you be on later today?

HolyMackerel

JayArr

I'll be on tonight after 5PM EST. Definitely down for some Ura+ runs.

[insert 25 Cents here to play]

Spoony_Tech

Ok first thing i did not see anyone on yesterday except for popy and i was on four different times. Ok rant over.

Speaking of uragaan. I decided to start a city to hunt him yesterday as i need a weapon upgrade. I just get to the city and someone else arrived at the same time. So we decide to take him on ourselves. Everythings going great he set out 4 pitfall traps to give us an advantage. He was doing great getting a lot of hits on him. I`m thinking this is going to be easy. Yes it was low uragaan though. Then all of a sudden the other player died. No biggie i though. He said sorry. THAN EXITED THE GAME. I cound not believe this. I know some of you have had this problem but this is the first real time this has happen to me. So he leaves the city for me to fend for myself. I thought about quiting also but stuck with it. It took about another 15 minutes but i finally traped that sucker without fainting. All i got out of it was a lousy 5 uragaan parts but needed 2 of them!!!

Dont know if i`m high enough rank to help on uragaan+ hunts but if im on later ill look for you guys.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Chucko

At last I`m getting a keyboard today. Any suggestions on what kind/type/brand?

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate, would you kindly?

Spoony_Tech

@Chucko Got mine at best buy for 50$. Its wireless and super thin. Been using it for over a month now and the batteries are still going strong. Its an HP

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

irken004

I use an old sony VAIO keyboard. It's not wireless, so I have to sit on the floor to use it. That's not a bad thing though, it lets me get closer to the TV so I can read the tiny text better

longtimegamer

@Tech: Sorry I wasn't on. I was napping alot, I think and did some netflix. I was just pretty tired. I have a meeting today too.
Maybe I'll come on for a bit later.

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

Bloodysaber

HolyMackerel wrote:

Bloodysaber wrote:

HolyMackerel wrote:

Bloodysaber wrote:

It's the only way I know you're a lancer without actually having played with you.

Which we should, actually. Will you be on later today?

I'll be on sometime tonight- likely the same time I'm on every night. Around Midnight EST after I get off work. :]

Edited on by Bloodysaber

MHTri
Keyboard/No Wii Speak

retired_account

Here's my hunter infos:

Name: Sir Pixo
ID: KW7QLD

I love the online in this game. Monsters are SO much more fun to take down with more people! Also noticed they have more HP than in solo. Great Jaggi took longer to take down than usual. Must. Get. USB keyboard!

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

HolyMackerel

Been trying to get on for about half an hour now. Why is my Wii refusing to connect to the internet?!

@pixelman I'll add you to the list. If you're on when I sign in, I'll add you.

HolyMackerel

retired_account

That was awesome guys. Thanks for steamrolling me through those 1* quests, haha. I only started them this afternoon and I've got like, 1 left.

btw, who's "THE MAN"?

Edited on by retired_account

retired_account

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.