Showing 21 to 40 of 94
21. Posted: Sat 4th Dec 2010 23:44 GMT
It turns out I'll be getting this for Christmas. I'll add my code once I get it and play it for a while.
22. Posted: Mon 27th Dec 2010 06:16 GMT
Got it. I'll post my code tomorrow.
23. Posted: Mon 27th Dec 2010 23:25 GMT
I have the Headset now, but it looks like my Allies list is full. I'll have to delete some people before I can add anyone else.
That is all.
3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91
24. Posted: Thu 27th Jan 2011 07:05 GMT
Yet you never did. C'mon guys! Someone else post their code!
25. Posted: Fri 28th Jan 2011 22:55 GMT
mine is 3577-1908-4509.........my name is [THE CHOSEN ONE].......don't have headset but wanting to
THE CHOSEN ONE
26. Posted: Fri 28th Jan 2011 23:01 GMT
irken004 wrote:Got it. I'll post my code tomorrow.Yet you never did. C'mon guys! Someone else post their code!Please?
Sorry D: I'm finishing up the campaign before I play online more. I'm like 80% done with the campaign right now.
27. Posted: Mon 31st Jan 2011 02:49 GMT
hey my name is (S.T.A.R.S.) Hawkeye and my code is 0776 3244 0762
got a mic and a M14 And I know how to use them!
Un vers le bas deux vers le bas trois vers le bas
28. Posted: Wed 2nd Feb 2011 22:07 GMT
My code is 0894-9169-3261 and my name is ECTO-1. I don't have a mic and I have no plans to buy one at the moment, so I won't be chatting.
Edited on Wed 2nd February, 2011 @ 22:08 by Ecto-1
Boo! I'm a ghost.
Check out my Rytmik songs on Youtube
Colors 3D Gallery
3DS Friend Code: 3566-1553-9977 | Nintendo Network ID: ECTO-1989
29. Posted: Wed 2nd Feb 2011 22:09 GMT
Hi, I added all of the ally codes written on this forum and here is my: 1230-6709-0786. Usually I'm online daily around this time.
30. Posted: Wed 2nd Feb 2011 22:10 GMT
31. Posted: Wed 2nd Feb 2011 22:13 GMT
And I don't have a voice (mic).
32. Posted: Thu 3rd Feb 2011 14:02 GMT
Ecto-1 you performed well yesterday. I was trying to do some contracts but I failed and I wasn't enough concentrated to play well. Maybe tonight I'll have a better flow. Are you online tonight?
33. Posted: Thu 3rd Feb 2011 15:00 GMT
Ecto thx for the help yesterday
34. Posted: Thu 3rd Feb 2011 21:44 GMT
what is the prestige all about
35. Posted: Thu 3rd Feb 2011 21:45 GMT
ive been playing black ops online for some time & it says i have text message how do i look at that
36. Posted: Thu 3rd Feb 2011 22:07 GMT
@ValleYou were really good too. Those matches were a lot of fun. I probably won't be able to get on tonight though.
@desIgnatedMarksmanNo problem, man. It was fun.
@WhiteBoyPrestige just gives you a fancier symbol, but requires you to pretty much start over and re-unlock/repurchase all of your gear. I think you can access messages by going to the multiplayer menu and pressing the "1" button once the word "Allies" appears in the bottom right of your screen. Then just hit left on the D-Pad or analog stick to display your text messages.
37. Posted: Fri 4th Feb 2011 22:49 GMT
Rented this game twice and loved it, plan to get it some time but don't know when, as for playing online pretty much only thing I did was free for all great fun.
"What do you reckon, we're gonna have to climb that thing?" ~ Chloe Frazer
"I reckon I'M gonna have to climb that thing." ~ Nathan Drake
38. Posted: Sat 5th Feb 2011 05:52 GMT
Anybody know if we are getting a map pack
I would like one
Edited on Sat 5th February, 2011 @ 05:59 by desIgnatedMarksman
39. Posted: Sat 5th Feb 2011 20:08 GMT
my code is 137747637085 add me
40. Posted: Sat 5th Feb 2011 20:25 GMT
DOUBLE XP WEEKEND. I'll add my code later tonight