Showing 321 to 340 of 475
321. Posted: Wed 10th Apr 2013 22:29 BST
@PikPik - Alright. Only thing we might need to deal with is @Knuckles, him being PST, although that shouldn't screw us up much.
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[
Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid
322. Posted: Wed 10th Apr 2013 22:42 BST
@RedPanda Thursday and Saturdays aren't good for me, so maybe we can try this tomorrow? I'm not available until 5:00PM PST however.
Edited on Wed 10th April, 2013 @ 22:43 by Knuckles
Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557
Nintendo Network ID: Knux27
323. Posted: Thu 11th Apr 2013 01:27 BST
That's good with me, but what about Tricolor? I think he might have quit... or forgotten...
"Books are the real treasures of the world!"
Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man
324. Posted: Thu 11th Apr 2013 22:25 BST
Birdo is still with you @Sensei. :3 He just discusses in Chatzy and not here.
Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.
Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward
325. Posted: Fri 12th Apr 2013 01:46 BST
I'm going to propose anytime after 6PM EST tomorrow. @Knuckles- Did that not available after 5PST apply to today, or was it in general?
326. Posted: Fri 12th Apr 2013 01:52 BST
Oh, sorry for my absence. ._.
I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)
Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi
327. Posted: Fri 12th Apr 2013 01:55 BST
Sounds good with me. You do pretty much get a free pass.
328. Posted: Fri 12th Apr 2013 04:54 BST
@RedPanda Generally 5 is the time I get home, but I should have saturday free.
But yeah, I can race tomorrow around 5-6ishPST, unless something pops up.
329. Posted: Fri 12th Apr 2013 09:33 BST
Wasn't there some community we were going to use?
330. Posted: Fri 12th Apr 2013 14:55 BST
Oh, I'm playing in the ATV race at 6, so lets try to do this before 6, ok?
331. Posted: Fri 12th Apr 2013 20:12 BST
The Community doesn't matter, s long as it is 150cc with full items. :3
332. Posted: Fri 12th Apr 2013 20:32 BST
Is 5 PM EST good with everyone? I have to get my glasses at 6, and that will take about an hour.
333. Posted: Fri 12th Apr 2013 22:18 BST
I can race in like 1-2 hours.
334. Posted: Fri 12th Apr 2013 23:13 BST
I should be home right round 5, but in case I can't I'll be there asap.
335. Posted: Sat 13th Apr 2013 00:30 BST
Ack, I'm sorry D:
I got home from school at ~4:30, 4:45 or something then had to leave to do something else.
I'm open anytime later, though. Can I open up a room at 8:30 EST (5:30 PST)?
EDIT: And if so, I'll drop off a community code in some half-hour.
Edited on Sat 13th April, 2013 @ 00:38 by KiwiPanda
336. Posted: Sat 13th Apr 2013 00:49 BST
8:30's fine with me.
337. Posted: Sat 13th Apr 2013 00:52 BST
Alright~ Is Clay's weekly tourney community fine?
Edited on Sat 13th April, 2013 @ 00:52 by KiwiPanda
338. Posted: Sat 13th Apr 2013 00:59 BST
Now we just need to hope tricoloryoshi comes on...
339. Posted: Sat 13th Apr 2013 01:17 BST
So... are we doing this tonight? or are we racing later?
340. Posted: Sat 13th Apr 2013 01:25 BST
I donlt think this is gonna happen...