Showing 341 to 360 of 475
341. Posted: Sat 13th Apr 2013 01:26 BST
I was intending tonight, but tomorrow is fine, too. Seems Knuckles won't be ready to do it in five minutes, how about 9 EST? And then 9:30, 10:00... at that point I'd just stop and do it tomorrow, though.
EDIT: Knuckle is online, and I changed my message... maybe we can indeed do it at nine. Meant to say before, Birdo is with me in a Chatzy and can do it, too.
Edited on Sat 13th April, 2013 @ 01:28 by KiwiPanda
♭ ~Green is not a creative color~ ♪
SSBB FC- 3998-3139-7405
It's severely outdated, but I guess you can look at it if you want. (?)
Come visit Prof_Clayton's forums for some online fun~
[19:42] Groosey: i thought I killed you! >:[
Nintendo Network ID: ThatRedPandaKid
342. Posted: Sat 13th Apr 2013 01:28 BST
Lets try this tomorrow, with @Tricoloryoshi
Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal
3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557
Nintendo Network ID: Knux27
343. Posted: Sat 13th Apr 2013 01:31 BST
Now that I see @Red's post, I have to say I'm in the ATV 6:00 race, 1st on the leaderboards are at stake! So, 6:30?
344. Posted: Sat 13th Apr 2013 01:31 BST
Fine by me.
And good luck with your ATV stuff!
Edited on Sat 13th April, 2013 @ 01:34 by KiwiPanda
345. Posted: Sat 13th Apr 2013 01:37 BST
Nine's good with me. But any later and I'll be off my game... (waking up at 4 a.m. has it's cons)
Now it's Shulk time!
Nintendo Network ID: Popo_man
346. Posted: Sat 13th Apr 2013 01:43 BST
@Sensei_PikPik I can race at 6:30ish not 6.
347. Posted: Sat 13th Apr 2013 01:45 BST
@Knuckles See? It's already starting to affect me! Racing against me at 9:30 would be the equivalent of racing against an eggplant. So I'm not sure if that would be the best thing for my team. We'll just have to race tomorrow, so I can actually be a part of it.
Edited on Sat 13th April, 2013 @ 02:36 by MonadoBoy
348. Posted: Sat 13th Apr 2013 21:37 BST
Soooo..... Is our race tonight?
349. Posted: Sat 13th Apr 2013 21:52 BST
I'm ready right now.
350. Posted: Sat 13th Apr 2013 22:26 BST
I just got in from a long day. How does 6 EST work?
351. Posted: Sat 13th Apr 2013 23:02 BST
Is now good?
352. Posted: Sun 14th Apr 2013 00:13 BST
Sorry 'bout that. Again >.>
I can play anytime. So, I'll propose 8 EST, although if anyone wants to play sooner... let's do it.
353. Posted: Sun 14th Apr 2013 00:15 BST
If we can get @Tricoloryoshi, then lets do this now.
354. Posted: Sun 14th Apr 2013 00:52 BST
Guess we're not doing it tonight...
355. Posted: Sun 14th Apr 2013 00:57 BST
@Sensei_PikPik I'm ready, @RedPanda is ready, but @Tricoloryoshi is missing.
356. Posted: Sun 14th Apr 2013 00:57 BST
Huh, what? You called?
I izz anti-not good at teh grammerrzz.
If at first you don't succeed, ragequit.
Prepare for the worst, but hope for the best.
Love is too mainstream, haters gonna hate~
my bio by @true_hero
Here is a link. Click it!!! щ(ಠ益ಠщ)
Nintendo Network ID: Tricoloryoshi
357. Posted: Sun 14th Apr 2013 00:59 BST
Well. Let's play >:3
Good luck to all!
Edited on Sun 14th April, 2013 @ 01:02 by KiwiPanda
358. Posted: Sun 14th Apr 2013 01:00 BST
359. Posted: Sun 14th Apr 2013 01:07 BST
@PikPik The community is Clays tourney
360. Posted: Sun 14th Apr 2013 01:10 BST
Sorry, I was riding a pig in Lego City Undervover.