Showing 161 to 180 of 326
161. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 00:17 BST
Alright, now I'm ready again. :3. Come on Emaan!
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
162. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 00:17 BST
@Emaan Coming? Are we waiting for four people?
Been thinking lately, that Shulk would actually make a really good Smash Bros. character. (Still would rather have King K. Rool though)
My Pushmo Levels
My Crashmo Levels
My Colors! 3D Gallery
Bogmire sprite by A.J. Nitro
3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371
163. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 00:18 BST
Are we doing the full 25?
I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰
3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann
164. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 00:19 BST
Nope, just ten, unless you wanna do 25. >:3
165. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 00:21 BST
Dunno...I've done 25 by myself so 3 should be enough...I'm up for whatever
166. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 00:22 BST
Well, I actually don't have that much time at this moment.
So 10 is good.
Edit: I can do 25 probably in an hour or so :3
Edited on Tue 2nd April, 2013 @ 00:22 by Emaan
167. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 00:22 BST
Hey Happy_Mask is that icon for beating the game or for three-starring every mission?
168. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 00:22 BST
Okeydoke, but are you joining the room soon Emaan ?
169. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 00:26 BST
I'm already in
But I'll be able to do 25 later also :3
170. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 00:36 BST
Well that was a weird glitch!
171. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 00:40 BST
Good thing @Happy_ Mask pulled through in saving us before ;o
Also, the bosses are insane lol.
172. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 01:00 BST
Great jobs gents, a pleasure to go hunting with you. :3. We gotta attempt endless someday~
Also, pro tip: use your dark light on ghosts hiding behind objects to make them taunt you, at which time you can stun them. :3
Edited on Tue 2nd April, 2013 @ 01:01 by Happy_Mask
173. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 01:01 BST
I'm up for 25 later!
174. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 01:01 BST
Whew we did it! That last boss is always annoying because of the sword ghosts...goodness it's so annoying to get them to drop it! @Emaan & @Happy_Mask Thanks guys, I had fun!
175. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 01:19 BST
Whenever people are ready- and we could use an extra person for this- let's do 25 hunter mode!
176. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 01:24 BST
I'll be up for a 25! When is it happening?
"If I was on the highest cliff, the highest riff
And you slipped off the side and clinched on for your life in my grip
I would never, ever let you down" - J Ivy
3DS Friend Code: 3952-7233-0245
177. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 01:25 BST
Well, the only thing is...I kinda need to do work XD
I wish I could play but sadly I can't right now.
I'm not sure if Happy_Mask is playing another either...it sounded like he had to go do stuff as well
Edited on Tue 2nd April, 2013 @ 01:27 by MasterWario
178. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 01:25 BST
Meh, I should prolly get some sleep. Can't hunt ghosts whilst more undead than they are! :3
179. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 17:28 BST
My FC is 0903-4025-7160. I wanna try to beat 25 floors.
3DS Friend Code: 0903-4025-7160 | Nintendo Network ID: Shaqazooloo
180. Posted: Tue 2nd Apr 2013 20:15 BST
Anyone up for 25 floor hunter mode?
Forget the Nintendo seal of approval
I only see GC 4.0 happening if I become a English major. Yeah... not happening.
3DS Friend Code: 1934-1104-3407