Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 8,641 to 8,660 of 10,277

Otherwise known as spawn trapping, I think that's what Rory's on about. Where they only spawn in one area, you hide away to kill them but they can't kill you. Docks is a very good example of this, if you can get them to constantly spawn in the 'boatroom' and you're good with a sniper rifle then it's easy pickings.

Only need 864 XP then 49... but first, food time! After that, I'll do a few games but I think that's it, then I might get on later.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

-HD-

@LTG - spawn locking is done by killing the opposing team quickly enough that they start to spawnin one area of the map only. If your team stays a safe distance away and never let's them run out of that area you can kill them over and over by corraling them there . The game makes you spawn near your teammates. Since your teammates are being killed in one spot, you will continue being spawned. I joined a game of Lifesaver's and it was him, Ultima, Tech and another high lvl from another clan, in Heroes one day.........I had 41 deaths but I took it like a man and wore it

Another term is farming. BlackBox mode is used for farming larged amounts of XP by keeping a team locked down near the box for the whole 10 minutes then, the farming team finishes the objective and wins. I've been on both sides of these scenarios.
Most ppl quit if they are the host lol

Edit: didn't see that you posted this info already Demon
Btw..my first NL encounter before I joined was with Demonic, RDB, Tech, Nerrel on Station..I was around level 18....got oblithered, lol. I had already been reading through the forums prior to that and decided to join after that kicking.

Edited on by theblackdragon

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

RoryLee

@HD LMAO! 41 deaths, oh man that one really took some patience. Way to take it like a man. Those WB guys tried farming me but I knew I was in a losing battle so I hid a lot and took them out. Did pretty good against them, but I left because I don't like the way they play.

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Chris720

I don't like Warner Bros. either.

SD is the worst for farming though, camp by box and shoot anyone that comes near it... your all a buncha 56 guys why do you need to farm?! I hate farmers though, cheapest way of getting kills and XP. Learn some skills dam you!

YouTube

Blazetile1

xDemon720x wrote:

I don't like Warner Bros. either.

SD is the worst for farming though, camp by box and shoot anyone that comes near it... your all a buncha 56 guys why do you need to farm?! I hate farmers though, cheapest way of getting kills and XP. Learn some skills dam you!

Hahaha i only do that in Jungle sit in the corner and get 16kills and 1death and in outpost i book it i take the case as fast as i can, while the enemy is still setting up defenses

Goldeneye 007 wii 176799697656
PDT:Time Zone
My Fav Gun: STRATA ALL THE WAY
Yeahhhhh...Buddy!
Your mistake is my kill and my mistake is still my kill XD

Blazetile1

@Everyone 13 more minutes until my freedom is over,hope the first day goes well ill play goldeneye at 6:30pm

Goldeneye 007 wii 176799697656
PDT:Time Zone
My Fav Gun: STRATA ALL THE WAY
Yeahhhhh...Buddy!
Your mistake is my kill and my mistake is still my kill XD

@rory lol, it was brutal but I chalked it up. IT BUILDS CHARACTER...........I took that one "In da face!!" Lol
@demon Farming as 56'ers is just padding the stats with better kdr or streaks. Can't see another reason for that.

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

Jack2901

@Demon, Eric and Wiseguy we destroyed that team on Jungle. 40 plays 2. I was just sniping and managed a decent amount of xp.
@Demon, some of those games I was doing REALLY rubbish, although I did have a good round on docks. Congratulations on 49 (I guess your there now anyway ), I got 8,000 until strataaaaa. Should be there tomorrow.

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Chris720

Not there yet, every host is quitting. GAAAAAHHHH!!! And my mum is starting to annoy me... "playing your game?" Yes, "got sore fingers yet?" no. God, go away!!

EDIT: join the game, vote for map, host leaves, F**K OFF!!!

EDIT: Gained 49, now the monstrous 58,000+ to get 50. D:

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

Reggie

@jay and rory... I am okay. Thank you very much for caring. Rory, I believe you have a decent idea of why I was upset. Think back to how I said my marrige can be. Lol! But it's all good now. We learned a lot last night and put a lot of things in the open.

@Kadabra... you guys are great players. I was shocked to see so many 56ers, no proxies or Mastersons. Like Rory said, it was like unspoken rules with you guys. I would like some FCs, too.

[NL]Fantasma 4476-3058-9917 (G.E.)
"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

Chris720

Had some good games against JKS, no idea who they are though lol. Defeated them in every game I had with them, except for the first game I joined in Outpost, only needed one more kill and we would've won. Had a pretty good score though. I think I only need 50k now, that's 8,000 down in about 30-50 minutes. :3

I also broke a record, finished a Team Conflict game in under 3 minutes, wow those guys sucked.

Edited on by Chris720

YouTube

@Reggie no problem. Their are a few of us on here that are married so we know how you feel. I've had plenty of days like that and my god what an awful feeling it is. Its good to get that stuff out in the open and get those problems figured out, I'm no expert but I've been married long enough to know better. If you ever need anyone to talk to don't be afraid to ask, it sucks seeing someone down in the dumps.

@HD "In Da Face??" Lol. My god I wouldve been pissed about that one especially if it was on my drinking night. Its been awhile since a had a temper tantrum, but I'm sure that wouldve been one, lol.

Edited on by RoryLee

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

Reggie

Rorylee wrote:

@Reggie no problem. Their are a few of us on here that are married so we know how you feel. I've had plenty of days like that and my god what an awful feeling it is. Its good to get that stuff out in the open and get those problems figured out, I'm no expert but I've been married long enough to know better. If you ever need anyone to talk to don't be afraid to ask, it sucks seeing someone down in the dumps.

Thanks, man. I got your back, too, if you ever need it. We made a lot of progress. Amazing how painful it can be. Anyway, now my internet is working again, so I'm play in a bit!! My modem goes out all the time now. I wanted to play all day today, but nooooooo...

[NL]Fantasma 4476-3058-9917 (G.E.)
"Only the strongest will survive, lead me to heaven when we die. I am the shadow on the wall, I'll be the one to save us all."

Chris720

@Smoove Not yet...

I'll be working on a brand new loadout to use, I've been coming up with ideas. ;D

I'll be on tomorrow afternoon if anyones up for a few games with me? I won't be on from 2-4 pm though. Friends coming round, grr...

YouTube

@Demon you gonna be on before 2? My mum comes home at 3:30 so I have to be off by then
3,000xp till 45!

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.