Forums

Topic: GoldenEye 007 (Wii) Match-ups

Posts 8,621 to 8,640 of 10,277

-HD-

xDemon720x wrote:

@HD That's how I did it... I was running over this gun I forgot to take my finger off the A button and picked up this Sigmus 9 with Reflex Sight, I went back to pick up my other gun and I got shot. Flippin' ridiculous. But now I know how I did it, thanks HD!

no problem . i have a few tips to the game that i've picked up on through gameplay that have made a small difference to my gameplay

GoldenEye: 0045 4022 5167 [N] HD [L]
"I will kill you, commit suicide, and kill you again"
<Youtube> -- <Dope16.com Rap/Beat Battles> --

Jack2901

Mr_iwantwiipoints wrote:

hey guysi know it's been ahile but i am back on my goldeneye craze soooo expect to see me online alot more often so if you deleted me add me again if you want. i stopped for a few months because i lent it to someone and i was playing starcraft and i beat it soo i am ready to get to lvl 56 itd be nice if some of the higher lvl guys could drop some guns for me to get proficencies

I'll add you, be sure to add me back I saw your name on grens list when he was still updating it, what level are you?

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Blazetile1

Mr_iwantwiipoints wrote:

hey guysi know it's been ahile but i am back on my goldeneye craze soooo expect to see me online alot more often so if you deleted me add me again if you want. i stopped for a few months because i lent it to someone and i was playing starcraft and i beat it soo i am ready to get to lvl 56 itd be nice if some of the higher lvl guys could drop some guns for me to get proficencies

Sure im not sure that i had added so ill enter it and i just need proficenciens on ivanas strata anova masterton talon gambit and wa2000

Goldeneye 007 wii 176799697656
PDT:Time Zone
My Fav Gun: STRATA ALL THE WAY
Yeahhhhh...Buddy!
Your mistake is my kill and my mistake is still my kill XD

Blazetile1

Didnt feel like writing mypointiss name

Goldeneye 007 wii 176799697656
PDT:Time Zone
My Fav Gun: STRATA ALL THE WAY
Yeahhhhh...Buddy!
Your mistake is my kill and my mistake is still my kill XD

Jack2901

Im on right now, anyone coming on?

Goldeneye FC: 2183-4444-0269 [NL] Jack
Goldeneye Chat: http://us3.chatzy.com/676123268096 (Non-flash chatroom)
3DS FC: 1289-8201-7714
www.nlnation.forumotions.com

Kadabra

Hi again everyone,
Didn't realise that that cooldude guy was batlord, I just looked at the profile names not the signatures. Sorry for causing trouble, but if it kept a hacker from ruining your rep then I guess it was a good thing. Batlord came back to the chat last night and had a go at me for telling you all which was funny. Banned him again.

Thanks for saying nice things about Pokemon a few pages back, we are indeed all legit, and don't like hackers or boosters and don't let them in. You're all welcome to come and say hi and stuff, our site's link is in my sig or the chat is pokemonfloss.weebly.com I'm sure people you've played recently would love to hear from you and stuff, it's always nice to talk to people post-game.

KADABRA* from the Pokemon clan.
Goldeneye FC is 4098 9496 8088
our clan site is pokemonfloss.webs.com, there's a chat and a forum and stuff (not as comprehensive as this forum though ;) ), feel free to come say hi.
http://www.youtube.com/user/00Kadabra to see my youtube vids of ...

theblackdragon

@Kadabra: don't worry, you did everyone a huge favor, and personally i thought it was the hilarious cherry on top of the entire situation, haha. you came in with such perfect timing on that one :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

-HD-

Kadabra wrote:

Hi again everyone,
Didn't realise that that cooldude guy was batlord, I just looked at the profile names not the signatures. Sorry for causing trouble, but if it kept a hacker from ruining your rep then I guess it was a good thing. Batlord came back to the chat last night and had a go at me for telling you all which was funny. Banned him again.

Thanks for saying nice things about Pokemon a few pages back, we are indeed all legit, and don't like hackers or boosters and don't let them in. You're all welcome to come and say hi and stuff, our site's link is in my sig or the chat is pokemonfloss.weebly.com I'm sure people you've played recently would love to hear from you and stuff, it's always nice to talk to people post-game.

We appreciated the heads-up. I may come say hi and exchange a few FC's with you guys. I've played against Bulbasaur a few times and it was definitely a challenge. I think I only ran into you one time. Thanks again Kadabra.

I'm with HD on this one. We should definitely trade some friend codes with the pokemon crew. I played some Pokemon members before and they were always a challenge and never played cheap. It would be great to have some matches against you guys.

And just like the original Goldeneye had its unwritten rules like no picking Oddjob, don't look at another persons screen and those spawn kills. This new one has them too and most people follow them. BatLord just happend to be the guy that picked Oddjob all the time.

@Smooveman you can post videos on here. Gameday has posted a bunch before, and they were always fun to watch.

Edited on by RoryLee

Nintendo ID: RoryLee
3DS: 3007-8085-6351

@Smooveman we will all add you when we get the time. I usually only play GE on Friday and the weekends because I'm busy with work. The same goes for HD and Demon. The Black Dragon doesn't play GE, she was only in here to calm things down because of the whole Batlord thing. Everyone will add you but you have to give them time, just make sure to have your friend code in your signature.

@smooveman If I don't work too late tonight, I'll add you later. We finally finshed restoring all power after the storm here last week and I missed about a week of gameplay. I would have added you last night but I was on an XP grind . I managed to get 9K+ XP in about 2.5 hours. I almost (3K away) have remote mines and I plan to abuse them til I master them.....then I will abuse others.
Gameday especially He plays Ultimate Frisbee of Death with those things very well.

longtimegamer

@Everyone: Well.......... guess alot has gone on this weekend. I tried to read some of the other pages the other day, haven't finished all yet I think.

Do you think that was why Batlord was able to kill from so far back in the boatdocks? (Seemed to me that it was a shotgun.)

Anyways I hadn't played all weekend.

@Towhoeverit was: I think I might have spawn killed someone in in a game of ours lastweek. Might have been Rory. So you guys don't usaully spawn kill, or just not with each other?

I shot at one person that spawned in front of me (not from here) but let him go. Anyways i believe that I do spawnkill when I play with other players as I've been spawn killed before.

@everyone: Well sucks that he was a hacker, but atleast you got some amusement when he was revealed. Plus it seems that we nade friends with another legit team. Which is nice.

If I play this morning, it'll only be till around 11 am here. Got somewhere to go. I'll try to get in some games when I get back though, maybe around 4?

Edited on by longtimegamer

3ds fc: 1247-0003-1095
MK Fc: 2793- 3370-8506
Wii Fc: 7382-7314-0404-2194
Fiance Wendy's MK FC:(Same system) 4854-9224-0913
Uno FC: 1849-3080-8612
Overturn FC: 3266-3672-0977
Animal Crossing CF FC: 3094-5964-6068 Name: LTGamer, town: Wiitopia.

"NO SOU...

longtimegamer

-HD- wrote:

@smooveman If I don't work too late tonight, I'll add you later. We finally finshed restoring all power after the storm here last week and I missed about a week of gameplay. I would have added you last night but I was on an XP grind . I managed to get 9K+ XP in about 2.5 hours. I almost (3K away) have remote mines and I plan to abuse them til I master them.....then I will abuse others.
Gameday especially He plays Ultimate Frisbee of Death with those things very well.

LOL!! I Literally laughed out loud on that one. ULIMATE FRISBEE OF DEATH!

Edited on by longtimegamer

"NO SOU...

RoryLee

@HD if you play tonight I'll try and get some games in with you.

@LTG spawn kills happen in this game, its not really a big deal but there are some clans that will lock the other team in place and get easy kills through the whole match.

longtimegamer

Lock them in place? You mean hacked somehow?

"NO SOU...

RoryLee

Its not a hack, they just figured out how to take advantage of the game.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.