Fashion Police Squad
Aragami 2
River City Three Kingdoms

I had intended to buy a voucher. Oops.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

FishyS

I grabbed Silent Hope in the current 50% off sale. Really fun game so far.

I also pre-ordered Peach Showtime which I can't wait for.

FishyS

Switch Friend Code: SW-2425-4361-0241

HammerGalladeBro

Picross S+

Can't get enough Picross, and this is the one that has the puzzles of the Picross e series from the 3DS as DLC. The inital purchase of Picross S+ contains the puzzles of Picross e1. I will buy the rest of the packs once the previous one is completed (I buy the e2 pack once I finish the e1 pack, I buy the e3 pack once I finish the e2 one, and so on)

Maybe one day I'll buy that Story of Seasons or the Hatsune Miku ones, even if they're not called Picross.

Edited on by HammerGalladeBro

Rusty's Real Deal Baseball is now a hidden gem of the Nintendo 3DS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0197-9566-9983 | 3DS Friend Code: 2251-9732-5870 | My Nintendo: AlexHGB | Nintendo Network ID: AHammerGalladeB

Magician

Unicorn Overlord
Opus: Echo to Starsong
Killer Frequency
Coffee Talk - Episode 2: Hibiscus & Butterfly

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

CurryPowderKeg79

Just pre-ordered Paper Mario: TTYD

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS
PERSONA 4 GOLDEN

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Allspice

Just bought Pokemon Legends Arceus. With the new one coming I decided now was the time to get it.

Allspice

FishyS

@Allspice Hope you have fun! excellent game.

FishyS

gcunit

Really slashed my gaming spend in February after a January blowout. Want to try and save a bit more aggressively this year. But that does mean my 'To buy' list is getting longer. Just ordered Coffee Talk 1 & 2 and Blasphemous II.

Edited on by gcunit

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

CurryPowderKeg79

I just pre-ordered The Legend of Legacy HD Remastered.

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS
PERSONA 4 GOLDEN

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Atomic77

My latest purchase to date is Mario vs Donkey Kong Switch Version.

Atomic77
Nintendo Switch OLED Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Edition Gamer

jdrocks89

Crypt of the Necromancer: Synchrony DLC
AEW Fight Forever (Physical)

Edited on by jdrocks89

jdrocks89

dmcc0

Been trying to clear a bit of the backlog recently so no major game purchases for me, although I have picked up a couple of random Arcade Archives games in the last couple of weeks - literally random in that I've used a random letter generator and bought something based on the letter.

V= Vs Super Mario Bros
T = Traverse USA
F = Frogger
this week will be the letter J....

dmcc0

Sisilly_G

@HammerGalladeBro : Here's hoping that the S+ DLC will go on sale alongside the other games to take the sting out of the (almost outrageous) asking price.

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

Sisilly_G

Downloaded the complete edition of Nickelodeon All Stars Brawl from the Japanese eShop on sale for just 100 yen using gold coins from my physical Japanese/Asian purchases, which works out to just AU$1.02 or US$0.67.

I had zero interest in it otherwise, but as a cheap game that I could buy with just my gold coins, it seemed too good an opportunity to resist. Some retail-released Western games are absurdly cheap at the Japanese eShop when they're on sale. I'd previously bought some trucker game and Rad Rodgers for just 100 yen apiece as well.

Edited on by Sisilly_G

"Gee, that's really persuasive. Do you have any actual points to make other than to essentially say 'me Tarzan, physical bad, digital good'?"

Switch Friend Code: SW-1910-7582-3323

FishyS

Even though I am waiting for Princess Peach so shouldn't be buying more games, I decided to double down on the PPs and snagged Prince of Persia on the current 40% off sale.

FishyS

MarioVillager92

Just preordered Princess Peach: Showtime at Amazon today.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

Dogorilla

Vampire Survivors. It never really appealed to me before, but then I tried the NSO free trial and realised it's actually brilliant (and incredibly cheap!)

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

Tyranexx

Recent physical buys from an excellent GameStop sale:

• Dragon Quest Treasures
  • Legend of Nayuta: Boundless Trails

Also, while these aren't games, I picked up the Noah & Mio amiibo double pack in the same shipment.

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations (Switch/AAT)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Atomic77

$60.00 well spent I just bought MLB The Show 24 on Switch.

Atomic77
Nintendo Switch OLED Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Edition Gamer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic