(CURRENTLY PLAYING)
ASPHALT 9: LEGENDS

Switch Friend Code: SW-3830-1045-2921

Allspice

Super Mario RPG (Physical)
Super Mario Bros Wonder (Physical)

Allspice

Lazz

Just grabbed the Metal Gear Solid collection for about $30 on Amazon. It's physical, I know that the cart doesn't contain the games I'm interested in playing, but I don't have a lot of confidence that the digital version will drop as quickly. I never played through Metal Gear Solid (Have the PS1 discs but never got past the 1st section), and have never played 2 or 3 - I'm very much looking forward to experiencing these games. I know there's better versions out there, but the Switch is my only option.
Also recently picked up Star Wars Battlefront collection, having fun with it.
Lastly - finally downloaded Fortnite to play with my 11 YO son, and I am having more fun with that game then I ever thought possible. Sitting next to him and working together has been a real joy.

Nick

Lazz

Just curious if Dragons Dogma is worth picking up at this price, if I won't get to it for a long time...if ever... reviews look great.

Nick

JokerCK

Monster Hunter Rise + Sunbreak

JokerCK

Magician

Atari Recharged Collection 3
Atari Recharged Collection 4
Saturnalia
Devil Engine
Tinykin
The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark
Fights in Tight Spaces

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

TheExile285

Unicorn Overlord, Star Wars Battlefront Classic Collection and Final Fantasy XI.

UO and Battlefront are great. I bought FFXI because I’ve heard good things about it for years and it was discounted.

TheExile285

GeneralFulbright

@Lazz Dragons Dogma is absolutely a wonderful game, it runs and looks very well on Switch, for 5 bucks is a crime not buy it.

GeneralFulbright

dmcc0

After seeing @JaxonH raving about these recently, I finally caved and ordered a set of MobaPad M6 HD joy-cons. Hopefully they arrive soon...

dmcc0

Lazz

@GeneralFulbright thank you, really appreciate the recommendation! I missed this sale, but it looks like it regularly drops to $5, picking it up next time.

Nick

jdrocks89

AEW Fight Forever Season Pass 1 and 2

jdrocks89

gcunit

After a successful spending cutback over February-March, the last week of March is turning the tables as games start slipping below my 'be patient' line:

Untitled

Plus today Amazon have cut the price on Bomb Rush Cyberfunk and Neon White to the point where I can't say no.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

CurryPowderKeg79

Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)

CurryPowderKeg79

Freedom Planet 1+2 Bundle

(CURRENTLY PLAYING)

HammerGalladeBro

@Sisilly_G I hope so as well, the whole lot of Jupiter games goes on sale often, but it's a usual 20% sale, I'm expecting Picross S+ to be the same.

Anyway, Pang Adventures is the latest addition to my never-ending digital backlog thabks to a current sale. I wanted to get it because it's from an IP by the now-defunct Mitchell Corporation, the company behind Polarium/Hitofude, Puzzloop/Magnetica and Tokyo Crash Mobs. It was made by DotEmu, so I cannot go wrong knowing that.

Maybe before the end of the week I'll also get Spelunker HD Deluxe, which is also on sale.

Rusty's Real Deal Baseball is now a hidden gem of the Nintendo 3DS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0197-9566-9983 | 3DS Friend Code: 2251-9732-5870 | My Nintendo: AlexHGB | Nintendo Network ID: AHammerGalladeB

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic