Forums

Topic: Which are the Switch games releasing 2023 you anticipate the most ?

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

ophone

I know I'm a bit late to ask, maybe there's already a similar thread I haven't found.

Mine are Have A Nice Death and I hope for a 2023 Switch release of Silksong.
I'm pretty sure Tears Of The Kingdom will be nice too, but I'm definitely more hyped for Silksong. Hollow Knight's so far my favourite singleplayer game on the console.

Edited on by DreamlandGem

Since January 2021 owner of my first real Nintendo "home" console.

Dogorilla

Zelda, Pikmin and the Ghost Trick port are the main ones for me at the moment. Professor Layton, Silksong and the Outer Wilds port will also probably be day-one buys but I don't think any of those are confirmed for this year.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

Magician

Fantasy Life i - Mash together Animal Crossing, Diablo, with a FF XIV crafting system.
Loop8 - A sim-life / turn-based rpg from the developers of the Lunar and Grandia games.
DecaPolice - Level-5 developed cyberpunk detective turn-based rpg.
Mato Anomalies - Cyberpunk hacking turn-based rpg.
Trails to Azure - Sequel to Trails from Zero.

Can anyone tell I enjoy rpgs? LOL.

Remnant: From the Ashes - Third person shooter action/rpg/soulslike.
Atelier Ryza 3 - Crafting turn-based rpg.
Trinity Trigger - Action/rpg
DNF Duel - 2D fighter. (Yes, not an rpg. Shocker, I know.)
Afterimage - 2D Metroidvania

Daymare: 1994 Sandcastle - Shlocky B-tier Resident Evil clone.
Bramble - Adventure / survival horror.
Coffee Talk Episode 2 - Because CT 1 is a top five visual novel everyone should experience.
AEW: Fight Forever - Because I love AKI-style wrastlin' games.
Suikoden I & II Remastered - Because these are two of the finest turn-based rpgs ever made.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Ninfan

@ophone looking forward to advance wars 1 and 2, hoping maybe Metroid prime 4 gets some sort of a mention😃👍

Ninfan

kkslider5552000

Most of mine are the big Nintendo releases (fittingly, Baten Kaitos is both partially a game I want and partially counts as a Nintendo release :V). Not for a while for the Bayonetta spinoff since Bayonetta 3 is not even the next Platinum game I'm gonna play, and I'd like to avoid buying the good but not best Kirby game a 2nd time.

Honestly the 2023 game I'm most likely to pick up before the year is over that isn't first party Nintendo might be Samba De Amigo. I've always loved that series, and was furious at how poor the Wii version was, so I hope this will be good.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.