Forums

Topic: What games do you think will come to the Switch in 2020?

Posts 21 to 32 of 32

WaffleKnight

I'm thinking that they may announce a "switch pro" next year, so that may come with a bunch of remastered ports, whether that's Wii U games or classic Zeldas or whatever.

To be honest, what I really want is for Nintendo to capitalize on the abilities of Joy-Cons and start making Joy-Cons that are customized for different games or playstyles.

Verbose edgelord.

Playing NO MAN'S SKY.

WaffleKnight

@Woomy_NNYes I'd guess Q4 2020 along with the "Switch Pro" model.

Verbose edgelord.

Playing NO MAN'S SKY.

qwerety

Hoping for anything Pikmin it suits handheld.
Also be nice to see some new features for the switch.

qwerety

My Nintendo: red | Nintendo Network ID: sw-5891-9134-8606

GameOtaku

How about a new Star Tropics entry?!

GameOtaku

rockodoodle

I would hope a Mario Kart 9.... To be released in June or December. They will need a heavy hitter or two to compete with the new systems.

rockodoodle

DAHstroy

The sequel/prequel to Stardew Valley by ConcernedApe. Such a great dev, can't wait for another one of his titles.

DAHstroy

kkslider5552000

off the top of my head, the only ones not already confirmed that I feel somewhat certain will be on Switch in 2020 will be:
-Pikmin 4 (if its not out next year, its not being made)
-Mario Odyssey 2
-a Pokemon spinoff of some sort
-GTA5 port
-Megaman 12
-some sort of Metroid release

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

woodentiger86

Waiting for the English version of Yokai Watch 4!

Asides from that, maybe One Piece Pirate Warriors 4... although not a particularly big fan of the musou style games.

Best Regards,
Eggie86

nocdaes

Super Mario Odyssey 2 feels like the next big announcement from Nintendo - opening of the January Direct perhaps - and needs to launch in 2020.

If they can get BotW2 out in 2020 too, then anything else is just a bonus as that'll already be an amazing year.

BUT I've been hoping for a big year before... 2018 and now 2019 have both been distinctly average. Plenty of variety and plenty of AA, and that's awesome, but honestly not enough AAA.

They clearly spent all their trump cards in year one... but I'm very optimistic that 2020 will be the next bumper year.

Edited on by nocdaes

nocdaes

Grumblevolcano

I think the next Direct will be in February with any unannounced January-March 2020 announcements being Game Awards reveals and/or random press releases.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

LuigiTheGreenFire

Super Mario 3D World
Donkey Kong
Mario Golf
Pikmin 4
Breath of the Wild 2

What Would W. Do?

3DS Friend Code: 3609-1033-1732 | Nintendo Network ID: Wman1996

WoomyNNYes

Mario Kart 7 Deluxe for 3DS
I mean, Mario Kart 7 Deluxe for the Switch.
If a new Mario Kart is only slated for the next console, I'd welcome MK7 on the Switch.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Sorry, this topic has been locked.