Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,341 to 7,360 of 11,400

SpaceAce13

@RupeeClock Looks and sounds pretty cool... but the playtime of the game makes me hesitant for the price. Thanks for the info!

SpaceAce13

Magician

Well, barring Amazon deliveries being suspended, the Switch collection should be crossing 600+ games today. Another glorious day of frivolous spending. Here we are, not even halfway through the Switch's lifecycle, and I can say without a doubt that the Switch is my all-time favorite platform. That's the opinion of someone who has enjoyed this hobby since the Atari 2600, having owned most of the mainstream platforms from then to now.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SpaceAce13

@Magician Wow, 600+ is amazing! I’m 1 away from hitting the 200 mark (including undelivered pre-orders), but I totally agree. Gaming every generation since the NES and this is far and away my favorite console of all time. I can’t wait to keep building my collection

SpaceAce13

Belexes

@Magician I was a 2600 kid as well and a pong home system before that. I went off the rails when the NES came out and collected hundreds of cartridges for it. I am getting the same kind of vibe with the Switch and it is a pleasure to collect for it.

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

Paraka

@Magician - Wow, so I matched you without knowing? Hit exactly 600 today with One Piece PW4 and MK11 (if you can call it physical).

@Belexes - There is something about the Switch, that's for sure. I never felt this excited and compelled to play a system in a looooong time.

Edited on by Paraka

Paraka

Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

I........I honestly don’t even know how many Switch games I have. But I know it’s nowhere near 600!

So, Magician, if your Switch Collection is this mighty, I can only imagine what your Atari and classic Nintendo collection is like!

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

yeayeanaynay

I stop counting my collection. what is the point? not even my 8 year old kid could be bothered doing that. maybe when the dust settles and the Switch dies I will go back and count all the pieces. until then I use my spare time to PLAY the games not to count the games.. Btw @Magician do you also use your spare time to measure your own penis?

yeayeanaynay

Dredlor

@Solomon18 why do you care if someone counts their collection? It is not affecting you at all. You look to be the pathetic one in this case posting such mindless drivel attempting to put someone down like that.

Dredlor

Magician

@Miadaskate - I liquidated my classic console collection many years ago. From '01 to '05 I owned a modded original Xbox, with romz for most of the platforms I owned at the time. And as TVs were transitioning from standard definition to high definition I was worried that my classic consoles would no longer have a TV that would support them, so I sold my classic disc-based platforms as well. In hindsight the only game I regret selling is Panzer Dragoon Saga, everything else I sold was fairly popular and usually makes its way back around to the newer platforms.

The only platforms I own at the moment are PSP, PS Vita, 3DS, Switch, and PS4.

@Dredlor - Thanks for the support, but it's alright. Let Solomon18 prattle on if he wants, it doesn't bother me.

Paraka

@Magician - I know I own every console to date, with a handful of games for most of them (easily less than 100, and more than 50). The only ones that surpassed that was my GCN (351 games, was in college), and my NES (137, inherited).

But man, these last few years have been given me less reasons to pull out my N64 with the Turoks and soon Pod Racer coming out. If someone releases Buck Bumble and Glover I would damn near not need a system outside Switch.

Paraka

JoakimZ

@Paraka Bump to the bump to the bump to the bass, bump to the bump to the bumble!

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

Belexes

Finding Teddy 2 shipping. (VGNY)

Belexes

Paraka

@JoakimZ - Still my ringtone to this day.

@SpaceAce13 - Always drawn to weird platformers. This, Starshot and Rayman were huge moments for me as a child. Starshot just aged horribly.

Paraka

SpaceAce13

@Paraka I am too! Glover was one of the first games I beat the whole way through on my own. Such fond memories of that game. So unique and cool, but so frustrating at times too. I’d definitely play it again

SpaceAce13

SpaceAce13

Clockwork Aquario is going to be released by strictly limited games! I can’t wait for this!!

SpaceAce13

Magician

Wizard of Legend from LRG, this Friday.

Miadaskate

YES!!!!! Oh my God I’ve been waiting for this to get a physical release!!!!

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

SpaceAce13

CrossCode available for preorder now! Collectors edition limited to 2000, standard edition limited to 3000. Both versions come with a steelbook. Already reserved mine!

SpaceAce13

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic