Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,241 to 7,260 of 11,415

MulderYuffie

That physical MK11 thing being a code is very disheartening was really hoping to get it.

MulderYuffie

Miadaskate

Yeah; I’m just going to go retail on this one. The cover art is better, anyway. However, I wanted those SRG goodies!

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

A company called Physicality Games, which I’ve never heard of, has Rolling Gunner up for Pre-Order.

I swear, I just come across half of this stuff as advertisements on my Social Media accounts.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

A company called Physicality Games, which I’ve never heard of, has Rolling Gunner up for Pre-Order. I swear, I just come across half of this stuff as advertisements on my Social Media accounts.

Yeah, preorders for Slayaway, Rolling Gunner, and the Murican release of Guilty Gear 20th Anniversary opened back on March 24th at Physicality.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,252 games (as of April 30th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

RueDaydreamer

Paraka wrote:

I honestly respect a lot of you for doing what you're doing, I wouldn't have caught this if it weren't for you guys.

Also, I noticed I missed out on Kentucky Route Zero from the same company, not sure how I missed that but apparently it's been some time. Looks like the scalper paradise I go for it.

Speaking of which; Anyone caught wind of the second chance for Hotline Miami Collection from Special Reserve?

@Paraka give VideoGamesPlus a look. They still have their preorders open for Kentucky Route Zero for like $4 more.

https://www.videogamesplus.ca/kentucky-route-zero-edition-nin...

RueDaydreamer

SpaceAce13

Has anybody backed/bought a game from physicality games yet? How does it work? To my knowledge, the game only gets produced when they receive enough support for the game, but do they take the money right away or is it like Kickstarter and they take the money when it’s funded entirely? Also, is there any reason to put your money in early, like a first print variant or anything like that? Thanks guys

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

Red Art has finally begun shipping Xeodrifter!

Currently Playing :

Magician

Skully is open to preorder at Gamestop.
https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/switch/games/products/sk...

No Straight Roads is open to preorder at Gamestop.
https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/switch/games/products/no...

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Anyone else notice that the NTSC version of Naruto UNS 4 just...disappeared? I know AmazonNA had the game open to preorder for a while. But I don't see copies available there or anywhere else in Murica. All I see are Europe and Japanese physical copies.

I wonder if it's another Little Nightmares situation, with Bandai Namco pulling the NTSC physical release due to low preorder numbers?

Miadaskate

Nicalis is releasing Dungreed, says more games will be releasing physically this year on their website.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

SpaceAce13

@Miadaskate just came to say this. The email hinted at Ikaruga finally getting a physical release!

SpaceAce13

GrailUK

@SpaceAce13 meep!

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Belexes

Looks like Indivisible finally has a release date of June 30.

Great e-mail from Nicalis today - I concur with the others, good to see some more production from them.

Belexes

So. Did I miss out on Skullgirls again?

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

So. Did I miss out on Skullgirls again?

@Avatar40k - You could preorder a copy through Gamestop.
https://www.gamestop.com/video-games/switch/games/products/sk...

@SpaceAce13 - It's about time; Nicalis has been talking about the physical release for almost a year now.
https://nintendosoup.com/ikaruga-switch-physical-release-now-...

By the by, did everyone manage to grab a copy of Redout? Unlike most other Nicalis physical releases, I'm not sure it'll receive more than one print run.
https://www.amazon.com/Redout-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B0842DHY9W

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

Strictly Limited is releasing Bite the Bullet; available to pre-order next weekend.

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic