Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,221 to 7,240 of 11,448

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

I am on the Creature In The Well train as well. Thanks @Miadaskate .

I grabbed a copy myself. It certainly came out of nowhere. They just send an e-mail and it’s available right away! I think this is one where the gameplay just isn’t going to cut it.....I have to play this one for myself. A pinball hack & slash? What an interesting combo.

I went ahead and bought Sayonara Wild Hearts too; but from Best Buy. It’s sold out on iam8Bit’s website, so my copy won’t come with reversible art or a badge, but at least I’ll have the game.

Really hoping I’ll be able to snag My Friend Pedro on Friday, but with only 300 copies, it’s going to be rather tough.

You’re very welcome!

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Paraka

I honestly respect a lot of you for doing what you're doing, I wouldn't have caught this if it weren't for you guys.

Also, I noticed I missed out on Kentucky Route Zero from the same company, not sure how I missed that but apparently it's been some time. Looks like the scalper paradise I go for it.

Speaking of which; Anyone caught wind of the second chance for Hotline Miami Collection from Special Reserve?

Paraka

Magician

Paraka wrote:

Speaking of which; Anyone caught wind of the second chance for Hotline Miami Collection from Special Reserve?

I assume it'll happen a month after initial orders ship. Once enough time passes were SRG doesn't have to resend lost orders or fulfill requests to replace damaged copies. Then the overstock is sold. I'd like to say late June, but don't quote me on that.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,255 games (as of May 27th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Belexes

Miadaskate wrote:

I think this is one where the gameplay just isn’t going to cut it.....I have to play this one for myself. A pinball hack & slash? What an interesting combo.

I thought the same of Yoku's Island Express with its pinball mechanics - LOVE that game. I like it when developers mash up genres. Does it always work? Not all the time, but I like them thinking outside the box and am willing to support these types of games.

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

RupeeClock

I recall that Nintendo Life and other places reviewed Creature in the Well quite favourably.
It's not a title I've been personally interested in though, so I'll be skipping it.

I've only ordered the two titles from iam8bit myself, Donut County and Sayonara Wild Hearts. Both should be arriving sometime this week with luck.
They were due to arrive sooner, but there was some strange issue with the initial delivery attempt that saw the courier attempt delivery within the wrong country.

RupeeClock

Magician

Looks like B-Side Game's next release will be Kamiko.
https://b-sidegames.stores.jp/items/5eb45ba55157627e2ee2b3b2

P.S. - The "physical" release of MK11: Aftermath Kollection is just a code-in-a-box.
https://www.ebgames.ca/Switch/Games/875246

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Magician

Today's Japanese eShop update confirms that Synaptic Drive will support English.

Synaptic Drive is the spiritual successor to the 2006 DS game Custom Robo Arena.
https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B0854KW236

Miadaskate

Wow; Kamiko looks really great. Can anyone vouch for B-Side Games? I can’t even really navigate through their website...

All of the other titles listed on their website have had releases elsewhere. Hopefully someone else will release Kamiko where it’s easier (and possibly cheaper) to purchase.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Paraka

@Miadaskate - Kamiko was a little similar Fairune. Simple tight little adventure. Was one of my first Switch purchases, really well and good actually.

Paraka

Miadaskate

Paraka wrote:

@Miadaskate - Kamiko was a little similar Fairune. Simple tight little adventure. Was one of my first Switch purchases, really well and good actually.

It’s only $5 on the eshop; I may just go that route for now!

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

I just saw this myself, and I apologize if it’s been posted before, but Strictly Limited has released Sisters Royale and is available to pre-order right now as a standard and Collector’s Edition. I know a lot of you folks here love shoot ‘em ups.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Magician

Nexomon Extinction is open to preorder at Shop4.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/nexomon-...

SpaceAce13

@Miadaskate That has been up for quite some time now. I remember preordering it since I adore shmups, thinking it would sell out quick... but it’s just not selling. It looks like a really fun game and comes from a proven designer having made castle of shikegami

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

SpaceAce13 wrote:

@Miadaskate That has been up for quite some time now. I remember preordering it since I adore shmups, thinking it would sell out quick... but it’s just not selling. It looks like a really fun game and comes from a proven designer having made castle of shikegami

Just making sure; I was seeing it pop up as advertisements on my social media, and I didn’t remember seeing it posted here. Thanks.

Currently Playing :

SpaceAce13

A new paper Mario was finally announced!!

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

God dammit I was on the last screen of checkout for My Friend Pedro when it sold out.

Currently Playing :

Paraka

@Miadaskate - Check around retail, Walmart still has their version here in the US.

Paraka

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic