Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,981 to 6,000 of 6,206

Belexes

@Arbor Do not be worried - you will received tj&e and bomb chicken together when tj&e is ready. I already received my bomb chicken.

Belexes

Miadaskate

Arbor wrote:

should i be worried? i ordered tj&e together with bomb chicken. according to LRG’s site bomb chicken is done shipping and tj&e has started shipping, so i should be getting an email soon, right??

I received both of mine. I’d send them an email.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

Trine Series 1-3 is getting a physical release exclusively at GameStop. Which is annoying, because there is a Trine 4.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

We’ve hit page # 300! Wow! Here’s to many more!

Currently Playing :

Magician

Just a warning to anyone who has considered importing La-Mulana 2.

The Japanese release does not support English.

P.S. - Some curious things being listed at Gamefly, possible physical releases for...

Sakuna of Rice and Ruin
Trials of Mana Remake
Rune Factory 4 HD
Hero Land
Final Fantasy VIII Remastered
Burger Time Party

Although none of these possible physical releases have been officially confirmed yet.

P.P.S. - A physical release confirmed for New Super Lucky's Tale.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 366 games (as of July 18th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Nicalis is teasing Ikaruga. I know many of you here have been waiting for that. Signing up for their newsletter gets you a 15% off code.

https://mobile.twitter.com/nicalis/status/1139563194387767297...

Untitled

Currently playing: Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Miadaskate

lol.

Currently Playing :

Belexes

@Magician I was going to import La-Mulana 2. Thanks for the heads up. Looks like there may be a NA version, but unknown when it will be released. I'll take any version with English.

@Miadaskate Finally! Ikaruga. And I was very close to caving and buying it digitally.

Belexes

Magician

My goodness, it appears as though Amazon NA has sold through their preorders for Collection of Mana?

If Square Enix insists this physical release is limited they may be leaving money on the table.

Taya

From that article, it seems like they missed their deadlines and don't want to give refunds. Not great, but I don't see why people think they're a fraud company. Wouldn't the developers of the games speak up if a fake company was pretending to make physical versions of their game?

Taya

BruceCM

@Magician, try SE's own online store....? Just maybe they still have stock there

SW-4357-9287-0699
Gamertag: BruceCM

GrailUK

@Belexes @Solomon18 Are we sure they aren't just late? Quite often the case, you just need patience with this sort of thing. But Nintendosoup (is this website any good?) hasn't really provided any evidence for their 'story'. Dunno.

Edited on by GrailUK

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Belexes

My claim was futile anyway since it has been over 180 days since the transaction - claim denied. Let me know when the class action starts, LOL.

Belexes

Paraka

GrailUK wrote:

@Belexes @Solomon18 Are we sure they aren't just late? Quite often the case, you just need patience with this sort of thing. But Nintendosoup (is this website any good?) hasn't really provided any evidence for their 'story'. Dunno.

I am in this stage, Warned definitely seems like they were too ambitious to pull this off from the get-go. But alas, I doubt this is fraudulent by design. This sounds more like learning their practice and what this business demands.

Paraka

Solomon18

I've sent Warned countless e-mails the past month and they didn't reply to a single one. regardless of the truth they are border line rude now. a month past release dates with no updates is just terrible business. nintendosoup did remove the article how ever?

Solomon18

Miadaskate

Not sure how many people here ordered the Velocity 2X Collector’s Edition from Strictly Limited, but I just opened my copy after having it for about a week or so, and I gotta say I am really impressed with the quality on this one. The box with the magnetic closure is a really nice feature. The game doesn’t have a manual, but the art book makes up for this. Really nice packaging overall. I usually go for standard editions, but I had to have the Collector’s Edition for this one. For others who have purchased Strictly Limited Collector’s Editons, are their other releases the same style packaging as this?

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Did Warned Collector's miss deadlines? That sucks. I was excited for Zombie Night Terror, glad I didn't order Dungeon Rushers too. Oh well.

Didn't Rune Factory 4 HD already have a physical release confirmed?

So, I volunteer at the Seattle Retro Game Expo which was today and is tomorrow. They have games spanning all time, and I saw an open but mint standard edition of Limited Run's Thimbleweed Park, cool $100 price tag. I considered it, but ended up passing. It was an interesting find though.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Pokemon Ultra Moon
PS4: Odin Sphere Leifthrasir, Horizon Zero Dawn, Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice
PS3: PC: Switch: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic