Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,381 to 5,400 of 6,604

ihatemydent

@Paraka It's going to be some time until I get back to my Switch. I have the game in hand. Visiting family now and had it delivered here but my Switch is overseas. I'll update once I get back to it but likely not until the 25th.

ihatemydent

Magician

Play-Asia is announcing Switch release #7 on Monday.

Switch Physical Collection - 425 games (as of October 11th, 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest XI (Switch) Summon Night 6 (PS Vita)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

rumandgore

What’s the deal with LRG’s reward program? Are they still sending tickets? Been a while since I ordered from them and never cashed mine in. I think a few have even vanished.

I read that they are ditching the digital system in place now, but any news on what’s to come?

rumandgore

Magician

rumandgore wrote:

What’s the deal with LRG’s reward program? Are they still sending tickets? Been a while since I ordered from them and never cashed mine in. I think a few have even vanished.

The last couple orders I received from LRG did not come with tickets. Personally, I'm fine with their ended any reward programs, as long as I feel those gains are being used towards more impressive collectors editions. The last few have been kind of "meh" (even though they still sold out in record time).

Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Magician

Shop4megastore has created a page for Daedalus: The Awakening of Golden Jazz.

Preorders aren't open yet but should be later this week.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/daedalus...

Miadaskate

OMG I’ve been hoping for a Bomb Chicken physical release!!!!

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Nothing!
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Link’s Awakening
N3DSXL : Nothing!

fatbaldman

Magician wrote:

rumandgore wrote:

The last couple orders I received from LRG did not come with tickets. Personally, I'm fine with their ended any reward programs, as long as I feel those gains are being used towards more impressive collectors editions. The last few have been kind of "meh" (even though they still sold out in record time).

the digital point expire on the 30th i beleive

fatbaldman

Miadaskate

Play-Asia’s # 7 is Death Road To Canada.

Funny name.

Does anyone have all of them so far? I bought the first two shoot ‘em ups (Dimension & Shikhondo) but skipped RXN, bought Reverie and just recently bought Oniken.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

leerafuse

@Miadaskate I remember a while back it being said they were working on Death Road to Canada and Ghost Blade HD. So far I have kept up with all "limited" companies. Keeping it strictly standard editions tho.

373 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
130 NES games... and counting...
62 PSP games... and counting...

SW-5222-8583-6229

Magician

AI: The Somnium Files has been rated for a physical release via Spike Chunsoft.

Miadaskate

leerafuse wrote:

@Miadaskate I remember a while back it being said they were working on Death Road to Canada and Ghost Blade HD. So far I have kept up with all "limited" companies. Keeping it strictly standard editions tho.

Yeah; besides the Play-Asia releases and a couple others, I’m standard edition all the way.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Gone Home from iam8bit will be shipping in May.

Currently Playing :

hirokun

Miadaskate wrote:

Play-Asia’s # 7 is Death Road To Canada.

Funny name.

Does anyone have all of them so far? I bought the first two shoot ‘em ups (Dimension & Shikhondo) but skipped RXN, bought Reverie and just recently bought Oniken.

I got everything except for the arcade collections and the australia game. I'm getting the death road to canada game too, looks fun. I really enjoyed oregon trail, and since this is inspired by that game, I'm excited to try it.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

leerafuse

So the question is... tomorrow, get the Special Reserve Games "The Messenger" or get the Limited Run Games "The Messenger" ..smh

N64 games.. completed!!

SW-5222-8583-6229

hirokun

@leerafuse I'm assuming it is all the same, and LRG is just putting it on the shop like in the past.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

leerafuse

@hirokun LRG are doing their own cover artwork for the game. Plus "LRG" logo will be on the back of the game as a publisher for all those who collect all the variants.

Edited on by leerafuse

N64 games.. completed!!

SW-5222-8583-6229

Magician

leerafuse wrote:

So the question is... tomorrow, get the Special Reserve Games "The Messenger" or get the Limited Run Games "The Messenger" ..smh

The only difference that I'm aware of is the cover art. Personally I'll be going through LRG for my copy. But I'm curious if they'll do the same for Special Reserve's release of Downwell and Minit?

Belexes

leerafuse wrote:

Special Reserve Games has free shipping on all pre-orders. They also state June for delivery. LRG is stating July.

Belexes

rumandgore

@leerafuse @hirokun

The language used on LRG’s site suggests that cover art may be different, but as of right now, both sites show the same art do I don’t know for sure.

“This release is not published by Limited Run Games and is not a part of our numbered Nintendo Switch collection. It was published by Special Reserve Games and is also available through their website with their own unique cover art.”

EDIT: The current LRG cover is a placeholder. Their cover will be revealed later today at 1pm EDT.

Edited on by rumandgore

rumandgore

Miadaskate

I’ll wait and see who has the better cover art.

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic