Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,381 to 5,400 of 11,401

Miadaskate

Gone Home from iam8bit will be shipping in May.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

hirokun

Miadaskate wrote:

Play-Asia’s # 7 is Death Road To Canada.

Funny name.

Does anyone have all of them so far? I bought the first two shoot ‘em ups (Dimension & Shikhondo) but skipped RXN, bought Reverie and just recently bought Oniken.

I got everything except for the arcade collections and the australia game. I'm getting the death road to canada game too, looks fun. I really enjoyed oregon trail, and since this is inspired by that game, I'm excited to try it.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

leerafuse

So the question is... tomorrow, get the Special Reserve Games "The Messenger" or get the Limited Run Games "The Messenger" ..smh

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

hirokun

@leerafuse I'm assuming it is all the same, and LRG is just putting it on the shop like in the past.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

leerafuse

@hirokun LRG are doing their own cover artwork for the game. Plus "LRG" logo will be on the back of the game as a publisher for all those who collect all the variants.

Edited on by leerafuse

NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

leerafuse wrote:

So the question is... tomorrow, get the Special Reserve Games "The Messenger" or get the Limited Run Games "The Messenger" ..smh

The only difference that I'm aware of is the cover art. Personally I'll be going through LRG for my copy. But I'm curious if they'll do the same for Special Reserve's release of Downwell and Minit?

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Belexes

leerafuse wrote:

Special Reserve Games has free shipping on all pre-orders. They also state June for delivery. LRG is stating July.

Belexes

rumandgore

@leerafuse @hirokun

The language used on LRG’s site suggests that cover art may be different, but as of right now, both sites show the same art do I don’t know for sure.

“This release is not published by Limited Run Games and is not a part of our numbered Nintendo Switch collection. It was published by Special Reserve Games and is also available through their website with their own unique cover art.”

EDIT: The current LRG cover is a placeholder. Their cover will be revealed later today at 1pm EDT.

Edited on by rumandgore

rumandgore

Miadaskate

I’ll wait and see who has the better cover art.

Currently Playing :

leerafuse

Probably going to grab SpRG's edition. Free shipping sounds nice. haha If not I will bundle it with Bomb Chicken when it gets released on LRG.

NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

rumandgore

Wow, I missed so many posts before my reply. Sorry for being a redundant dufus to those that already said what I said.

rumandgore

Miadaskate

Oh snap; Special Reserve is doing GRIS too??? Rad.

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Red Art’s next game is STAY.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

MysticGengar

How long has it been since the main list was updated? It looks like a LOT of games are missing.

Nice >:]

I do stupid stuff on youtube.com/mysticbros, so check it out if your bored or whatever.
Or don't, it's your time after all.

Magician

MysticGengar wrote:

How long has it been since the main list was updated? It looks like a LOT of games are missing.

May 2018. So to say the list is out of date is an understatement. I think there are well over four hundred games released physically for Switch.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

rumandgore

So the variant covers of The Messnger will be revealed “at a later date”. That’s a little annoying, but I guess I have 2 weeks to wait so we’ll see what happens.

rumandgore

Miadaskate

rumandgore wrote:

So the variant covers of The Messnger will be revealed “at a later date”. That’s a little annoying, but I guess I have 2 weeks to wait so we’ll see what happens.

Just came to post this. Agreed. My purchase is solely on which version has the better artwork so yeah this is kinda annoying.

Currently Playing :

rumandgore

@Miadaskate same here. I do still need to order Bloodstained and maybe TJ&E from LRG so I could bundle and since SRG offers free shipping I’ll buy from whoever has the best art.

There’s heat about it on Twitter so hopefully they’ll provide more info soon.

Edited on by rumandgore

rumandgore

Miadaskate

rumandgore wrote:

@Miadaskate same here. I do still need to order Bloodstained and maybe TJ&E from LRG so I could bundle and since SRG offers free shipping I’ll buy from whoever has the best art.

There’s heat about it on Twitter so hopefully they’ll provide more info soon.

I still need to buy those titles too and would love to bundle them. Guess we’ll have to wait and see!

Currently Playing :

Magician

I think I will have to order The Messenger through SRG simply for the sequential numbering. To keep the collection in good order if LRG won't be supporting the release of Downwell, Minit, and Gris as they are with The Messenger.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic