Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,361 to 5,380 of 5,811

Magician

I'm sort of glad the Australian release of the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm trilogy is just three codes in a box and that the Resident Evil Origin Collection is half physical, half digital. Two games I can skip without regret thanks to those business decisions. Good job, Bamco and Capcom? (j/k, of course those weren't good decisions.)

Switch Physical Collection - 334 games (as of May 24th, 2019)
Currently playing: Final Fantasy XII (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Monster Hunter World (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

hirokun

Miadaskate wrote:

I have money, but it’s just hard deciding on what to spend it on. And it’s gonna go pretty fast with all these games. I mean, I’m kinda behind. I need to get Toki, Atari Classics, Aragami Signature Edition, Old Man’s Journey, Onikken & Odallus, Dead Or Alive 3 Scarlet, and now Hollow Knight, and Fairune in a couple days, and The Messenger next week, yikes...

I have waited patiently for millenia for Hollow Knight. It is the promised day indeed. I'd go with that or aragami. Though if Fairune is your genre, then go for that too as an option. I always would suggest anyhow going for the ones more likely to sell out quick too just incase you change your mind, its easy to resell a game thats sold out and buy the one that has plenty of inventory left. But it feels bad to miss something you want and have missed. That was me and celeste.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Magician

Vaporum is open to preorder at shop4megastore. I'd assume a Signature Edition is being thrown together as we speak. If you prefer limited editions of the games Merge Games publishes?
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/vaporum-...

Currently playing: Final Fantasy XII (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Monster Hunter World (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Miadaskate

hirokun wrote:

I have waited patiently for millenia for Hollow Knight. It is the promised day indeed. I'd go with that or aragami. Though if Fairune is your genre, then go for that too as an option. I always would suggest anyhow going for the ones more likely to sell out quick too just incase you change your mind, its easy to resell a game thats sold out and buy the one that has plenty of inventory left. But it feels bad to miss something you want and have missed. That was me and celeste.

Friday is pay-day. I think I’ll buy some then.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Nicalis is publishing Umihara Kawase Fresh physically in NA.

Sadly, as per usual, EU will be digital only.

hirokun

@Magician hmmm, that game looks rather unimpressive.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Magician

For the King is open to preorder at Amazon NA.
https://www.amazon.com/King-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07PLP439N

P.S. - Capcom is releasing this really decent limited edition of Biohazard Origins Collection on Switch. Sadly, the game is still half physical, half download. I'm unreasonably upset about this.
Untitled

Edited on by Magician

Belexes

What is Nicalis doing issuing out that kind of shovelware when they are supposedly working on Ikaruga. SMH.

Belexes

Magician

Belexes wrote:

What is Nicalis doing issuing out that kind of shovelware when they are supposedly working on Ikaruga. SMH.

Although I agree about the lack of a physical release for Ikaruga, I wouldn't be so quick to call Umihara Kiwase Fresh shovelware. Sayonara Umihara Kiwase is a solid game.

P.S. - Moero Chronicle Hyper has been rated for a physical release.

P.P.S. - Red Art Games is announcing their Switch release #2 on Tuesday.

Edited on by Magician

leerafuse

Red Art games is not afraid to hit speed burst button.

314 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
126 NES games... and counting...

Miadaskate

I have noticed that Fangamer’s releases aren’t really “limited”. They are doing another batch of Undertale soon too. So keep that in mind that they’re kinda like Signature Edition Games; their items might go out of stock, but they’ll do more print runs eventually.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

rumandgore

Who went for the Bloodstained CE? I’m really torn, but I’m leaning towards the standard edition. That extra money can just about pay for another game.

rumandgore

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

I have noticed that Fangamer’s releases aren’t really “limited”. They are doing another batch of Undertale soon too. So keep that in mind that they’re kinda like Signature Edition Games and NIS America; their items might go out of stock, but they’ll do more print runs eventually.

Signature Edition and Fangamer peel off multiple print runs, sure. But NIS America's limited editions are limited. I didn't begin collecting for the Switch until six months into the console's life. Because of that I missed out on the LE for Disgaea 5 Complete. I emailed NIS America asking whether or not they were planning additional print runs (considering Disgaea 5 Complete standard edition sold fairly well).

They flat out told me, "no".

Miadaskate

rumandgore wrote:

Who went for the Bloodstained CE? I’m really torn, but I’m leaning towards the standard edition. That extra money can just about pay for another game.

I wanted to, but I’ll just get the standard to match Ritual of the Night. I do hope the reverse art for the Standard is that silver cover art though...

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

Miadaskate wrote:

I have noticed that Fangamer’s releases aren’t really “limited”. They are doing another batch of Undertale soon too. So keep that in mind that they’re kinda like Signature Edition Games and NIS America; their items might go out of stock, but they’ll do more print runs eventually.

Signature Edition and Fangamer peel off multiple print runs, sure. But NIS America's limited editions are limited. I didn't begin collecting for the Switch until six months into the console's life. Because of that I missed out on the LE for Disgaea 5 Complete. I emailed NIS America asking whether or not they were planning additional print runs (considering Disgaea 5 Complete standard edition sold fairly well).

They flat out told me, "no".

Yeah I don’t know why I wrote NIS America. I saw a second print run was being done for SNK 40th Anniversary Limited Edition, but it was for PS4, not Switch.

Currently Playing :

rumandgore

Miadaskate wrote:

rumandgore wrote:

I wanted to, but I’ll just get the standard to match Ritual of the Night. I do hope the reverse art for the Standard is that silver cover art though...

The description says it has interior art, so I don’t think we’ll get that cover based on that language, unfortunately. I could be wrong, though.

rumandgore

ihatemydent

@Paraka I bought this last week from shop4megastore when I realized it was "sold out" on Play-Asia. I can confirm that the shop4megastore packaging at least is in English. I haven't booted it up yet but the description from the link you supplied also says both voice and subtitles has English as an option.

ihatemydent

Paraka

@ihatemydent - Please do keep me informed, cause from my understanding the JP variant didnt have english. So that would help me stop being so hesitant.

In other news, seen a lot of BadLand and the debacle over Axiom Verge. Makes me wonder what background troubles there is on the limited run scene.

Paraka

Magician

Shop4megastore has created pages for Sniper Elite V3 Ultimate, Sniper Elite V2 Remastered, and TT Isle of Man Ride On The Edge. Preorders aren't open yet but should be early next week.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/sniper-e...

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/sniper-e...

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/tt-isle-...

P.S. - The next preorder from LRG is Bomb Chicken.

Edited on by Magician

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic