Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,361 to 5,380 of 11,391

rumandgore

Who went for the Bloodstained CE? I’m really torn, but I’m leaning towards the standard edition. That extra money can just about pay for another game.

rumandgore

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

I have noticed that Fangamer’s releases aren’t really “limited”. They are doing another batch of Undertale soon too. So keep that in mind that they’re kinda like Signature Edition Games and NIS America; their items might go out of stock, but they’ll do more print runs eventually.

Signature Edition and Fangamer peel off multiple print runs, sure. But NIS America's limited editions are limited. I didn't begin collecting for the Switch until six months into the console's life. Because of that I missed out on the LE for Disgaea 5 Complete. I emailed NIS America asking whether or not they were planning additional print runs (considering Disgaea 5 Complete standard edition sold fairly well).

They flat out told me, "no".

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

rumandgore wrote:

Who went for the Bloodstained CE? I’m really torn, but I’m leaning towards the standard edition. That extra money can just about pay for another game.

I wanted to, but I’ll just get the standard to match Ritual of the Night. I do hope the reverse art for the Standard is that silver cover art though...

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

Miadaskate wrote:

I have noticed that Fangamer’s releases aren’t really “limited”. They are doing another batch of Undertale soon too. So keep that in mind that they’re kinda like Signature Edition Games and NIS America; their items might go out of stock, but they’ll do more print runs eventually.

Signature Edition and Fangamer peel off multiple print runs, sure. But NIS America's limited editions are limited. I didn't begin collecting for the Switch until six months into the console's life. Because of that I missed out on the LE for Disgaea 5 Complete. I emailed NIS America asking whether or not they were planning additional print runs (considering Disgaea 5 Complete standard edition sold fairly well).

They flat out told me, "no".

Yeah I don’t know why I wrote NIS America. I saw a second print run was being done for SNK 40th Anniversary Limited Edition, but it was for PS4, not Switch.

Currently Playing :

rumandgore

Miadaskate wrote:

rumandgore wrote:

I wanted to, but I’ll just get the standard to match Ritual of the Night. I do hope the reverse art for the Standard is that silver cover art though...

The description says it has interior art, so I don’t think we’ll get that cover based on that language, unfortunately. I could be wrong, though.

rumandgore

ihatemydent

@Paraka I bought this last week from shop4megastore when I realized it was "sold out" on Play-Asia. I can confirm that the shop4megastore packaging at least is in English. I haven't booted it up yet but the description from the link you supplied also says both voice and subtitles has English as an option.

ihatemydent

Paraka

@ihatemydent - Please do keep me informed, cause from my understanding the JP variant didnt have english. So that would help me stop being so hesitant.

In other news, seen a lot of BadLand and the debacle over Axiom Verge. Makes me wonder what background troubles there is on the limited run scene.

Paraka

Magician

Shop4megastore has created pages for Sniper Elite V3 Ultimate, Sniper Elite V2 Remastered, and TT Isle of Man Ride On The Edge. Preorders aren't open yet but should be early next week.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/sniper-e...

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/sniper-e...

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/tt-isle-...

P.S. - The next preorder from LRG is Bomb Chicken.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

ihatemydent

@Paraka It's going to be some time until I get back to my Switch. I have the game in hand. Visiting family now and had it delivered here but my Switch is overseas. I'll update once I get back to it but likely not until the 25th.

ihatemydent

Magician

Play-Asia is announcing Switch release #7 on Monday.

rumandgore

What’s the deal with LRG’s reward program? Are they still sending tickets? Been a while since I ordered from them and never cashed mine in. I think a few have even vanished.

I read that they are ditching the digital system in place now, but any news on what’s to come?

rumandgore

Magician

rumandgore wrote:

What’s the deal with LRG’s reward program? Are they still sending tickets? Been a while since I ordered from them and never cashed mine in. I think a few have even vanished.

The last couple orders I received from LRG did not come with tickets. Personally, I'm fine with their ended any reward programs, as long as I feel those gains are being used towards more impressive collectors editions. The last few have been kind of "meh" (even though they still sold out in record time).

Magician

Shop4megastore has created a page for Daedalus: The Awakening of Golden Jazz.

Preorders aren't open yet but should be later this week.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/daedalus...

Miadaskate

OMG I’ve been hoping for a Bomb Chicken physical release!!!!

Currently Playing :

fatbaldman

Magician wrote:

rumandgore wrote:

The last couple orders I received from LRG did not come with tickets. Personally, I'm fine with their ended any reward programs, as long as I feel those gains are being used towards more impressive collectors editions. The last few have been kind of "meh" (even though they still sold out in record time).

the digital point expire on the 30th i beleive

fatbaldman

Miadaskate

Play-Asia’s # 7 is Death Road To Canada.

Funny name.

Does anyone have all of them so far? I bought the first two shoot ‘em ups (Dimension & Shikhondo) but skipped RXN, bought Reverie and just recently bought Oniken.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

leerafuse

@Miadaskate I remember a while back it being said they were working on Death Road to Canada and Ghost Blade HD. So far I have kept up with all "limited" companies. Keeping it strictly standard editions tho.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Magician

AI: The Somnium Files has been rated for a physical release via Spike Chunsoft.

Miadaskate

leerafuse wrote:

@Miadaskate I remember a while back it being said they were working on Death Road to Canada and Ghost Blade HD. So far I have kept up with all "limited" companies. Keeping it strictly standard editions tho.

Yeah; besides the Play-Asia releases and a couple others, I’m standard edition all the way.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic