Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 5,401 to 5,420 of 6,180

leerafuse

Probably going to grab SpRG's edition. Free shipping sounds nice. haha If not I will bundle it with Bomb Chicken when it gets released on LRG.

333 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
130 NES games... and counting...
41 PSP games... and counting...

rumandgore

Wow, I missed so many posts before my reply. Sorry for being a redundant dufus to those that already said what I said.

rumandgore

Miadaskate

Oh snap; Special Reserve is doing GRIS too??? Rad.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Miadaskate

Red Art’s next game is STAY.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

MysticGengar

How long has it been since the main list was updated? It looks like a LOT of games are missing.

Nice >:]

I do stupid stuff on youtube.com/mysticbros, so check it out if your bored or whatever.
Or don't, it's your time after all.

Magician

MysticGengar wrote:

How long has it been since the main list was updated? It looks like a LOT of games are missing.

May 2018. So to say the list is out of date is an understatement. I think there are well over four hundred games released physically for Switch.

Switch Physical Collection - 363 games (as of July 12th, 2019)
Currently playing: Super Neptunia RPG (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

rumandgore

So the variant covers of The Messnger will be revealed “at a later date”. That’s a little annoying, but I guess I have 2 weeks to wait so we’ll see what happens.

rumandgore

Miadaskate

rumandgore wrote:

So the variant covers of The Messnger will be revealed “at a later date”. That’s a little annoying, but I guess I have 2 weeks to wait so we’ll see what happens.

Just came to post this. Agreed. My purchase is solely on which version has the better artwork so yeah this is kinda annoying.

Currently Playing :

rumandgore

@Miadaskate same here. I do still need to order Bloodstained and maybe TJ&E from LRG so I could bundle and since SRG offers free shipping I’ll buy from whoever has the best art.

There’s heat about it on Twitter so hopefully they’ll provide more info soon.

Edited on by rumandgore

rumandgore

Miadaskate

rumandgore wrote:

@Miadaskate same here. I do still need to order Bloodstained and maybe TJ&E from LRG so I could bundle and since SRG offers free shipping I’ll buy from whoever has the best art.

There’s heat about it on Twitter so hopefully they’ll provide more info soon.

I still need to buy those titles too and would love to bundle them. Guess we’ll have to wait and see!

Currently Playing :

Magician

I think I will have to order The Messenger through SRG simply for the sequential numbering. To keep the collection in good order if LRG won't be supporting the release of Downwell, Minit, and Gris as they are with The Messenger.

Currently playing: Super Neptunia RPG (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Miadaskate

Windjammers just arrived!

Currently Playing :

leerafuse

Magician wrote:

I think I will have to order The Messenger through SRG simply for the sequential numbering. To keep the collection in good order if LRG won't be supporting the release of Downwell, Minit, and Gris as they are with The Messenger.

Exactly what I am doing as well. Need the collection looking mint with all those "numbered" haha

Edited on by leerafuse

333 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
130 NES games... and counting...
41 PSP games... and counting...

JoakimZ

Oh, I want Bloodstained, Bomb Chicken AND the Messenger. I guess I’ll order all three of them from LRG on the 29th to save on shipping. Still, my poor wallet

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

Magician

I'll be interested to see if Konami releases those recently announced Arcade, Castlevania, and Contra collections physically. I'm fairly certain they'll remain digital only. But who knows? Maybe Super Bomberman R sold well enough for Konami to consider a physical release?

P.S. - shop4megastore has created a page for Redeemer Enhanced edition. Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/redeemer...

P.P.S - shop4megastore has also created pages for Girls Und Panzer and Kamen Rider Climax Scramble. It appears as though they'll be stocking the Japanese versions of these games. The problem is that the Japanese version of Girls Und Panzer's does not support English. However, the Japanese version of Kamen Rider Climax Scramble does support English.

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

I'll be interested to see if Konami releases those recently announced Arcade, Castlevania, and Contra collections physically. I'm fairly certain they'll remain digital only. But who knows? Maybe Super Bomberman R sold well enough for Konami to consider a physical release?

Just came to post the same thing.

Shame the arcade collection doesn’t include Jackal, Simpsons, X-Men, or Ninja Turtles. I guess due to licensing issues for the latter three.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Mutant Year Zero is available to pre-order on
Amazon :

http://ow.ly/9IOv30o7Ayv

Currently Playing :

Belexes

Does Konami do physical releases in Asia/Japan, but no other markets? Similar to Capcom? Or is their reputation worse than Capcom when it comes to physical releases? I'd be all over the anniversary editions they just announced if physical anywhere in the world.

Belexes

GrailUK

Cuphead will be getting a physical release for Xbox and Switch later

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Magician

Belexes wrote:

Does Konami do physical releases in Asia/Japan, but no other markets? Similar to Capcom? Or is their reputation worse than Capcom when it comes to physical releases? I'd be all over the anniversary editions they just announced if physical anywhere in the world.

It doesn't look good honestly. Super Bomberman R is Konami's lone release on Switch and it was globally. Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist was announced previously for a release in Japan. But a physical release hasn't been confirmed for it as yet.

Edited on by Magician

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic