Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 4,741 to 4,760 of 6,217

neosaurus

Kaile wrote:

Magician wrote:

World of Final Fantasy Maxima is open to preorder on shop4megastore.

$45 with free shipping worldwide, making it arguably the best place to preorder the game.

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/world-of...

Isn’t this shop US and Canada only? Last time i checked they didn’t offer international shipping.

Magician wrote:

Shop4megastore has created a page indicating that a Child of Light and Valiant Hearts double pack is coming. Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon.

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/child-of...

Late reply to this, but I see this one pop up a lot here, so thought I should add this for future reference: Shop4megastore is US/CA only, but www.365games.co.uk, shop4world.com, shop4de.com, shop4nl.com, shop4tr.com, shop4sg.com, shop4in.com, etc, etc, nzgameshop.com, ozgameshop.com are all the same thing. Just go for the one that fits your region or has the better prices. They are all operated by Xbite, Ltd (UK-based), and have similar stock.
Shop4megastore usually has the best rates though, which kinda sucks for Europeans like me.

Edited on by neosaurus

neosaurus

SpaceAce13

Paraka wrote:

So made an update to the December visual omnibus. Hope this all helps you guys.

Untitled

I noticed Town of Light listed at the bottom... has this been released and I missed it somehow?

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

Bomber Crew Signature Edition available Wednesday 12/19.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

leerafuse

Paraka wrote:

Untitled

Awesome stuff. Is V Rally out in North America? Thought it was pushed till the new year?

339 Switch games... and counting...
N64 games.. completed!!
130 NES games... and counting...
51 PSP games... and counting...

SW-5222-8583-6229

Magician

leerafuse wrote:

Paraka wrote:

Untitled

Awesome stuff. Is V Rally out in North America? Thought it was pushed till the new year?

Amazon NA has it listed as a February 5th release.

Switch Physical Collection - 371 games (as of July 23rd 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Anti-Matter

Is Youtubers Life OMG edition (Switch) has been released in Physical media ?

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

Magician

Rad Rodgers Radical Edition is open to preorders on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07G1YVGZG

Switch Physical Collection - 371 games (as of July 23rd 2019)
Currently playing: Dragon Quest Builders 2 (Switch) Mary Skelter (PS Vita) Borderlands The Pre-sequel (PS4)
Favorite Quote: "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." -Arthur C. Clarke

Paraka

@SpaceAce13 - I updated to the "end" of a month I post it in, and pull from three likely sources, one of them being Amazon. They can ultimately last minute change this as they have before (Hi Sine Mora...).

Not ultimately accurate, but the most I can get on a monthly basis. So forgive some minors (and if anything is missing, also bring it up).

@Magician @leerafuse - When posting that, Amazon still had it as a Dec 19 release. I marked it for update in January to hide till then.

@Anti-Matter - Nothing has stated a solid release yet, but ESRB has a rating and retail has traits, so it's coming in some physical form.

As for Rad Rodgers; Guys seriously consider giving this game a go. It's a very fluid and fast paced platformer-shooty game. It's pretty solid, one of the few games I am proud I backed long ago. It's a little bloody and foul-mouthed, so Anti-Matter may want to veer away from it.

Edited on by Paraka

Paraka

Solomon18

@Paraka fluid fast paced foul mouthed platform shooter haha sounds great. Oy the omnibus was awesome but no EU/JP!

Edited on by Solomon18

Solomon18

Paraka

@Painay - The issue I have to give some EU exclusives is that it's hard to know what is truly exclusive, which, in the future, makes it tedious to update all things considered. I even have to scan a few in to add them since their images are non-existent (Cat Quest at the time of its release was like that).

Japan gets worse since it's just downright hard to find every release without substantial digging.

So I focused, just like the topic, on just NA releases. The more released, the harder it gets simply because of growth. Not to mention I am also looking to create "localized" NA box art so there is unity in the spines for those interested.

Paraka

Wavey84

Wouldn't mind a physical release for Blaster Master zero 😮

Wavey84

Solomon18

@Paraka totally understandable with the amount of physical switch games hitting the market keeping track of it all can require dedication. but not to sound ungrateful the omnibus is very much appreciated

Solomon18

Miadaskate

WaveBoy wrote:

Been saying this and holding out hope since I bought my Switch.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : The Division 2
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Belexes

Miadaskate wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Been saying this and holding out hope since I bought my Switch.

Fingers crossed for a 2019 release. I'd like to pile on and get an Ikaruga physical as well.

Belexes

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic