Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 3,301 to 3,320 of 11,400

leerafuse

I bought Windstorm aka Eastwind about 6 months ago, came with a complete English cover, called Eastwind. When I ordered it is was had a picture of Ostwind cover and German. So I was pleasantly surprised. The game started up and was completely English and used the Eastwind term for the horse.

Edited on by leerafuse

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

FFVILocke

@Redax You're looking for US exclusives? I'm looking for EU and UK exclusives! Maybe we could work something out to help each other!

FFVILocke

TalonMan

GrailUK wrote:

@LeanneMustafa Leanne must have an update.

Edit - I got it from a book entitled 'When jokes go horribly wrong Vol.4'

Ha!! I actually thought it was quite clever!!! LOL!!!

Maybe you just need to spell it out a little clearer, so the joke is more obvious...

@LeanneMustafa

• LeanneMustafa
  • LeanneMustafa Nupdate
  • Leanne Must af aN update
  • Leanne Must Have An Update

TalonMan

Gold_Ranger

@LeanneMustafa
I'm working on a new version of this.
Please be on the lookout for it, soon.
Please understand.

Gold_Ranger

SpaceAce13

TalonMan wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Can anyone here link me to the past few indivisible updates? I get the emails, but for some reason the link in them just takes me to the indigogo page and I can’t see the update. Thanks in advance

Yeah - I don't quite get this stuff with them, either. Frankly, at this point, I just want my damn game!! LOL!!! But none of these "updates" ever seem to give anything concrete about a release date or any of that - they've typically been of the "let me show you how I came to design the hair of this one particular character after 12 months", type of updates.

The "updates" they refer to in the email, can be found on this page: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/indivisible-rpg-from-the-c...

Just click the tab underneath the trailer on this page (should look like "Updates (104)", or something) and it will take you to a "blog style" page where you can read developer comments about the game design... ...whoopitydoo.

GIVE US A RELEASE DATE, ALREADY!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

That’s where the emails always take me, but for some reason when I go there it doesn’t show the “updates” tab... it’s just blank underneath the trailer. Weird and frustrating! Thank you for the link though, I appreciate it!

SpaceAce13

TalonMan

SpaceAce13 wrote:

TalonMan wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Can anyone here link me to the past few indivisible updates? I get the emails, but for some reason the link in them just takes me to the indigogo page and I can’t see the update. Thanks in advance

Yeah - I don't quite get this stuff with them, either. Frankly, at this point, I just want my damn game!! LOL!!! But none of these "updates" ever seem to give anything concrete about a release date or any of that - they've typically been of the "let me show you how I came to design the hair of this one particular character after 12 months", type of updates.

The "updates" they refer to in the email, can be found on this page: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/indivisible-rpg-from-the-c...

Just click the tab underneath the trailer on this page (should look like "Updates (104)", or something) and it will take you to a "blog style" page where you can read developer comments about the game design... ...whoopitydoo.

GIVE US A RELEASE DATE, ALREADY!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

That’s where the emails always take me, but for some reason when I go there it doesn’t show the “updates” tab... it’s just blank underneath the trailer. Weird and frustrating! Thank you for the link though, I appreciate it!

Maybe try a different browser? I'm using Chrome...

TalonMan

Redax

FFVILocke wrote:

@Redax You're looking for US exclusives? I'm looking for EU and UK exclusives! Maybe we could work something out to help each other!

I wanted to send you a personal message about this. But I can't find such function here.

Edited on by Redax

Redax

MrCIB

Paraka wrote:

Magician wrote:

The previously German-ony release, Ostwind, is getting a UK release.

Windstorm is open to preorder on shop4megastore.

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/windstor...

UUUUUUGH! I have literally just scanned that cover in today to start making a localized version.

Eff. Me. Running.

I would hold on this.......... there is a few versions of this gaming running around.

Original: Ostwind

Currently: Whisper (which shows the UK flag; but listed as Windstorm) https://www.bol.com/nl/p/stormwind-nintendo-switch/9200000093...

Pre-Orders: Windstorm(doesn't show a UK flag)

MrCIB

MrCIB

Newgg and VideoGamePlus.ca has started cancelling some Owlboy CE orders.

MrCIB

Swordsman83

Is dragon quest heroes 1+2 english version releasing this month ?

Currently Owned Switch Games: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Octopath Traveller.

Katelyn1223

Swordsman83 wrote:

Was it ever even confirmed to be coming west? I did a little research but couldn’t find anything about it, just rumors really.

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

rumandgore

What would a fair price for Count Lucanor Signature Edition in like new condition be?

Same question for Bayonetta Non-Stop Climax?

rumandgore

Swordsman83

Katelyn1223 wrote:

Swordsman83 wrote:

Was it ever even confirmed to be coming west? I did a little research but couldn’t find anything about it, just rumors really.

my local store has this game listed for a release. so im wondering is it an error ?

Currently Owned Switch Games: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Octopath Traveller.

hirokun

MrCIB wrote:

Me included. Sodesco screwed up and I'm pissed.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

SpaceAce13

MrCIB wrote:

I hope playasia doesn’t do the same

SpaceAce13

Everygame

@rumandgore

Non Stop Climax Edition is pushing close to around $300 new. It's the only physical game I do not own yet.

Count Lucanor Signature is around 40-50 new I believe

Everygame

Redax

Katelyn1223 wrote:

Swordsman83 wrote:

At least not in Europe.

Redax

TalonMan

SpaceAce13 wrote:

MrCIB wrote:

I hope playasia doesn’t do the same

Yeah - my fingers are crossed, too!!!!!

TalonMan

Katelyn1223

I originally wasn't going to post this, but with the main post having not been updated in a while I figured I would in case someone would find it useful. This is my personal spreadsheet I've been building up and using to keep track of my games and whatnot. Hopefully someone will find it useful lol. I don't have time to do research and find games on my own, but I do update it as soon as someone posts new information here,

Also, if anyone knows of any other alternate box artwork than the ones I have listed (I know there HAS to be more) please let me know!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7G...

EDIT: I should also have commenting open on the Doc so if you see something that's wrong or that needs to be added, please feel free to let me know!

EDIT: I also created a new thread with it, not sure if that would help or not but figured I would anyway lol

Edited on by Katelyn1223

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic