Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 3,321 to 3,340 of 11,397

leerafuse

hey that is pretty sweet. appreciate it! I need a list instead of trying to follow this thread and others and going by memory.. aha

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

JasmineDragon

@Katelyn1223 Nice one Katelyn!

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

SpaceAce13

Has anyone else looked at the LRG release calendar and realized that west of loathing, which was initially going to release on August 3rd, has been pushed back to the 17th and the 2 week period from the 3rd - 17th is currently empty of a switch release?

SpaceAce13

JasmineDragon

@SpaceAce13 Yeah, I actually was looking at their calendar yesterday, because I really want Yooka-Laylee and I just realised I want WoL too. I might have to pass on one of them.

I wonder if they pushed WoL back because they have a surprise title for the Switch, or if it just wasn't ready on schedule.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

SVTornado

@SpaceAce13 if you would be part of the discord, you would have seen the following:
August 3rd surprise switch title
August 17th west of loathing
August 31st Dust switch
September 3rd month long yooka laylee pre order

SVTornado

SpaceAce13

JasmineDragon wrote:

@SpaceAce13 Yeah, I actually was looking at their calendar yesterday, because I really want Yooka-Laylee and I just realised I want WoL too. I might have to pass on one of them.

I wonder if they pushed WoL back because they have a surprise title for the Switch, or if it just wasn't ready on schedule.

Exactly what I was wondering as well. I also noticed that they’ll have Dust and Yooka running at the same time, and yooka will be open for preorder nearly the entire month of September. I kind of hope they leave the week blank and let people prepare to buy 2 games in a 4 day span

SpaceAce13

SpaceAce13

SVTornado wrote:

@SpaceAce13 if you would be part of the discord, you would have seen the following:
August 3rd surprise switch title
August 17th west of loathing
August 31st Dust switch
September 3rd month long yooka laylee pre order

Gotta be honest... I don’t even know what a discord is, but I appreciate the info, I had no idea! Did it say whether or not yooka would get a collectors edition? I assume it would but the long release window makes me wonder if it will be more like oceanhorn was

SpaceAce13

Paraka

So how has everyone's luck been hunting for De Blob? I could not find any hint locally as to when it comes in so I ended upordering through a third party.

An extra 10er but it was one of my favorites from the Wii (just below Zack & Wiki), so worth it.

Paraka

TalonMan

Paraka wrote:

So how has everyone's luck been hunting for De Blob? I could not find any hint locally as to when it comes in so I ended upordering through a third party.

An extra 10er but it was one of my favorites from the Wii (just below Zack & Wiki), so worth it.

Hmmm - not sure what "local" is to you, but I see it readily available on both Amazon and BestBuy...?

TalonMan

Paraka

@TalonMan - Mean retail stores, Amazon for a time wasn't even selling it directly, either. Literally 2 days after I bought it THQ started selling it directly through Amazon.

Best Buy, when looking at it right now, says nothing of it being available at all.

Paraka

Magician

The ESRB just rated OK K.O.! Lets Play Heroes for the Switch.

Remember, the ESRB only tweets physical releases now.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Everygame

@Paraka

Stores around me didn't carry it or couldn't order it , so I ordered it on eBay and got it a few days later. I just did the same thing yesterday with Titan Quest. Seems like a lot of games from THQ Nordic don't get shipped to retail.

Everygame

TalonMan

Paraka wrote:

@TalonMan - Mean retail stores, Amazon for a time wasn't even selling it directly, either. Literally 2 days after I bought it THQ started selling it directly through Amazon.

Best Buy, when looking at it right now, says nothing of it being available at all.

I guess that's why I was asking what "local" is to you - I'm in the NYC metro area, and Best Buy has it readily available (both online, and in dozens of surrounding stores in my area).

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/de-blob-nintendo-switch/6220637....

TalonMan

Magician

ARK Survival Evolved Explorers Edition is open to preorder on shop4megastore.

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/ark-surv...

PixARK is open to preorder on shop4megastore.

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/pixark-n...

P.S. - looks like Gamestop has slashed its preorder price for World Tennis Tour from $60 to $50. If you still have that game preordered (although I don't know why you would) you should consider if and how that price cut might be affecting you. I'd imagine Gamestop is none too happy about being committed to purchasing a volume order for an unfinished game.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

hirokun

TalonMan wrote:

Paraka wrote:

I guess that's why I was asking what "local" is to you - I'm in the NYC metro area, and Best Buy has it readily available (both online, and in dozens of surrounding stores in my area).

I could only find re-blob

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

SpaceAce13

hirokun wrote:

TalonMan wrote:

Paraka wrote:

🤦🏻‍♂️

SpaceAce13

TalonMan

SpaceAce13 wrote:

hirokun wrote:

TalonMan wrote:

Paraka wrote:

🤦🏻‍♂️

...I confess - I don't get the joke.

TalonMan

Magician

I'm undecided on whether or not to import Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1 + 2. The menus are in English, but the subtitles appear to be Japanese only. And the whole shtick of the X series is mainly...for the story. Because the mainline series really never had much of a story.

JoakimZ

@Magician I’m pretty sure you can choose if you want to play the Japanese or English version of each game. One of the achievements in the Xbox One version is ”complete the opening stage of any game in both the English and Japanese versions.”

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic