Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 3,281 to 3,300 of 11,401

Gold_Ranger

I started gathering all the data, links and pictures.
I am going to be making a new thread.
I don't use google and refuse to.
Same with apple.
I will be compiling everything into a very cohesive and excellent format.
It's just taking a little more time because I messed up a hand.
Look for it at the end of this month or early next.

Gold_Ranger

TalonMan

Gold_Ranger wrote:

I started gathering all the data, links and pictures.
I am going to be making a new thread.
I don't use google and refuse to.
Same with apple.
I will be compiling everything into a very cohesive and excellent format.
It's just taking a little more time because I messed up a hand.
Look for it at the end of this month or early next.

+1

TalonMan

Paraka

So I know this isn't technically a place to put this, but need a bit of insight to making the more "localized" box art so games that are imported can have a similar look as the NA counterparts.

Untitled

My goal is to make a successful recreation of how NA box art is handled, with some creative liberties (since the back is different sizes in every region along with some art cannot be recreated cleanly). So some critique is needed so the printing-ready covers will be as enjoyable as others on your shelves!

Paraka

Everygame

For those that are interested and want it the game Fire Fighters Airport Fire Department is back up on eBay currently:)

Everygame

leerafuse

Fire Fighters Airport Fire Department is it confirmed it is not coming to NA? I know EB games still preorders open for it here in Canada

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Redax

The_Legend77 wrote:

I've decided to try and snag the European games I've missed. Sadly o waited too long on some and man they're expensive! I swear I can't make up my mind. Too many games coming out at once. I do want to try and get as many exclusives outside NA as I can but I don't know if I'll be able to get them all.

And me some American, maybe we could arrange something?

Redax

Magician

Thumper preorders open today at LRG. Very exciting. I'd argue that Thumper is the best game LRG have published to date. A rhythm game that isn't as physically demanding as other games in the genre (Musynx, Superbeat Xonic, Voez, etc).

eightbit wrote:

Picked this one up from Shop4Mega as I don't expect to see this stateside. It looks good from what I see. But I like these kinds of games...reminds me of Hang On and Super Hang On from my younger years

I haven't played a game in the series for about fifteen years, but from what I remember the Moto GP series does a good job of delivering that Hang On-type of vibe. The environments might be a little bit lackluster, but the controls and sense of speed are quite good.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SpaceAce13

Can anyone here link me to the past few indivisible updates? I get the emails, but for some reason the link in them just takes me to the indigogo page and I can’t see the update. Thanks in advance

SpaceAce13

SwitchForce

TalonMan wrote:

SwitchForce wrote:

I got cheated out of getting:
The Count Lucanor - Signature Edition (Switch)

Their excuse was the system over sold the game. That after over a month preorder and waiting doesn't fly. And I told them how I felt I was scammed and felt about it.

How did you get cheated? When did you order the game? I had ordered my copy back in January and received it in February. It was definitely out and for sale, long after that February release and only recently seemed to go out of print...??

Guess people didn't read what I wrote down do they, instead think they know what I said.

SwitchForce

MasterBlaster

Thumper is available for preorder at Limited Run Games today in case anyone is interested

Edit: First batch of the special edition sold out in 7 minutes. The second batch will be available later today.

The standard version is available until Aug 3rd

P.S. Today is the last day to order Night Trap

Edited on by MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

TalonMan

SwitchForce wrote:

TalonMan wrote:

SwitchForce wrote:

I got cheated out of getting:
The Count Lucanor - Signature Edition (Switch)

Their excuse was the system over sold the game. That after over a month preorder and waiting doesn't fly. And I told them how I felt I was scammed and felt about it.

How did you get cheated? When did you order the game? I had ordered my copy back in January and received it in February. It was definitely out and for sale, long after that February release and only recently seemed to go out of print...??

Guess people didn't read what I wrote down do they, instead think they know what I said.

First of all, I did read what you wrote - and what you wrote made absolutely no sense, which is why I asked the question. I'm sorry if you have difficulties communicating correctly, but there's no need to get snippy. We're all trying to help each other in here! Sorry you missed out, but that's certainly not my fault and I'm only trying to understand what the heck happened.

The pre-orders were held back in JANUARY - are you saying you put a pre-order in back in January, and then had your order canceled? Because that makes absolutely NO SENSE! The game was available for MONTHS after release, so I can't see how they could have possibly not filled every pre-order..;.

TalonMan

TalonMan

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Can anyone here link me to the past few indivisible updates? I get the emails, but for some reason the link in them just takes me to the indigogo page and I can’t see the update. Thanks in advance

Yeah - I don't quite get this stuff with them, either. Frankly, at this point, I just want my damn game!! LOL!!! But none of these "updates" ever seem to give anything concrete about a release date or any of that - they've typically been of the "let me show you how I came to design the hair of this one particular character after 12 months", type of updates.

The "updates" they refer to in the email, can be found on this page: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/indivisible-rpg-from-the-c...

Just click the tab underneath the trailer on this page (should look like "Updates (104)", or something) and it will take you to a "blog style" page where you can read developer comments about the game design... ...whoopitydoo.

GIVE US A RELEASE DATE, ALREADY!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

TalonMan

Magician

Gal Metal World Tour Edition is open to preorder on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/Gal-Metal-World-Tour-Nintendo-Switch/d...

TalonMan wrote:

GIVE US A RELEASE DATE, ALREADY!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!

I think in one of the updates they mentioned pushing it back into 2019.

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Leanne

It's been over two months since this list was last updated, is this the end? D:
I guess all good things must come to an end. Thank you for a 1 and a half of keeping this list updated, it really helped me knowing what and when physical games are coming out ^^

Leanne

Switch Friend Code: SW-1140-0586-5531 | My Nintendo: LB | Nintendo Network ID: SW-1140-0586-5531 | Twitter:

GrailUK

@LeanneMustafa Your surname must be Nupdate! Leanne Mustafa Nupdate.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

GrailUK

@LeanneMustafa Leanne must have an update.

Edit - I got it from a book entitled 'When jokes go horribly wrong Vol.4'

Edited on by GrailUK

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Magician

The previously German-ony release, Ostwind, is getting a UK release.

Windstorm is open to preorder on shop4megastore.

https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/windstor...

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic