Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 3,101 to 3,120 of 11,402

The_Legend77

Oceanhorn scheduled for shipment. Check your email.

The_Legend77

hirokun

The_Legend77 wrote:

Oceanhorn scheduled for shipment. Check your email.

and then check your mail mail

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Tobiaku

Do Nisa usually pack their game cases inside their collectors edition boxes or outside like Pqube seems to do?

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

TripInTheHead

I received 2 emails for oceanhorn both r the same order numbers but 2 different tracking numbers has this happened to anyone else?

TripInTheHead

Kaile

tobibra wrote:

Do Nisa usually pack their game cases inside their collectors edition boxes or outside like Pqube seems to do?

Inside

Kaile

Gold_Ranger

I own Syberia 1 and 2 physically for the Switch. When does 3 get released and will it be getting a physical release?

Gold_Ranger

FFVILocke

I had been hemming and hawing about the listing on eBay for Island Flight Simulator, Little Nightmares, and 3D MIni Golf for the last day or so, but after seeing what they go for individually I decided to go for it. All three sealed for $150! Figure if I don't get them now at that price I'll never see it again haha

FFVILocke

IceEarthGuard

Why don't they update this page often....... (too much work? if so, then okay then.)

IceEarthGuard

Miadaskate

IceEarthGuard wrote:

Why don't they update this page often....... (too much work? if so, then okay then.)

It’s been answered several times that the OP is dealing with some personal things and is the only one who can update it. Considering the situation, I think something should be worked out so someone else can update the post in OP’s absense.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Paraka

@FFVILocke - Oof, I cannot even find that. Only one left is IFS for me.

@IceEarthGuard @Miadaskate - I have been posting a monthly omnibus with the current month collections, but you oft have to dig through the pages.

July is coming sometime this weekend I hope, it's time consuming as all get-out.

Paraka

FFVILocke

After getting 14 new games this 0ast week I have finally passed 100 switch games! Still so many to go...

FFVILocke

Katelyn1223

Alright I need some opinions. I was considering giving up trying to collect the games from companies such as SRG and LRG. It’s not that I don’t want them, I just hate having to constantly keep up. What I’m asking is, do you think I, as a completionist, would regret this down the road?

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

FFVILocke

@Katelyn1223 Yes, at least for the standard editions as they are hardly limited at all. The CEs aren't worth the price or effort at all.

FFVILocke

FloridianDemon

@Katelyn1223 since you are a completetionist, I think you will super regret it. Especially when they will be resold for double or triple the price.

FloridianDemon

Aurumonado

I got my Thimbleweed park in the mail but it doesn't say "001" on the spine. Anyone know whether the special edition has the "001" on the spine?

https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/HalcyonInkAndImage?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

Switch Friend Code: SW-7763-4930-1410 | Nintendo Network ID: Aurumonado | Twitter:

Katelyn1223

@FFVILocke @FloridianDemon

Ugh, I think you guys are right. I guess I’m just super annoyed that so much of my money is tied up in these companies that I can’t seem to get any other games lol

@Aurumonado

LRG’s games actually don’t have the number on the spine, it’s on the back of the case. I personally found this to be quite a disappointment

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Paraka

@Katelyn1223 - Just learn to pick the battles for collecting. Look at desire, track records and sales ratios of all non SRG/LRG stuff since they're deliberate in their printing.

And as for CE variants. Only, only opt for the ones you know you will enjoy having.

Edited on by Paraka

Paraka

Katelyn1223

Paraka wrote:

@Katelyn1223 - Just learn to pick the battles for collecting. Look at desire, track records and sales ratios of all non SRG/LRG stuff since they're deliberate in their printing.

And as for CE variants. Only, only opt for the ones you know you will enjoy having.

Oh yea, collectors editions aren’t even on my radar at this point haha. The only one I plan on buying anytime soon is the CE for Dust from LRG

Updated Daily!

Magician

Gearbox has announced that the Banner Saga trilogy physical release is coming to Switch.

P.S. - Undertale is getting a physical release in Japan. No word on other regions.

P.P.S. - Play Asia is taking preorders for the standard version of Darius Cozmic Collection. Which includes: Darius, Darius II, Sagaia, and Darius Gaiden.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic