Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 3,081 to 3,100 of 11,417

Gold_Ranger

With all the hub-bub about Fast Racing NEO, I'm surprized that no one has stepped up to release it physically.

Gold_Ranger

Miadaskate

Oceanhorn update from LRG :

“We wanted to give you all an update on Oceanhorn for the Nintendo Switch. As a reminder, we did not publish this game so the manufacturing has been completely out of our hands.

We expected to receive the games two weeks ago in late June, unfortunately the cartridges ended up held in US customs for two weeks. There were cleared last week and sent off en route for final assembly in Texas.

If you were one of the first 5,000 orders (your order for the game will not show "[PREORDER]" in the title) - we should start shipping your order late this week!

If you are one of the preordered copies (your order for the game will show "[PREORDER]" in the title of the game) - we are still on track to ship your copy in September.

Thanks for your order and your patience!“

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Just got a notice from Amazon informing me that my Redout preorder was cancelled.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of May 20th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

Just got a notice from Amazon informing me that my Redout preorder was cancelled.

I just came to post the same thing! Beat me to it!

I wonder what’s up with this title 🤔

Currently Playing :

hirokun

Miadaskate wrote:

Oceanhorn update from LRG :

“We wanted to give you all an update on Oceanhorn for the Nintendo Switch. As a reminder, we did not publish this game so the manufacturing has been completely out of our hands.

We expected to receive the games two weeks ago in late June, unfortunately the cartridges ended up held in US customs for two weeks. There were cleared last week and sent off en route for final assembly in Texas.

If you were one of the first 5,000 orders (your order for the game will not show "[PREORDER]" in the title) - we should start shipping your order late this week!

If you are one of the preordered copies (your order for the game will show "[PREORDER]" in the title of the game) - we are still on track to ship your copy in September.

Thanks for your order and your patience!“

Thanks for that. I was concerned that something got bamboozled.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

I just came to post the same thing! Beat me to it!

I wonder what’s up with this title 🤔

No clue. But it's alright, there are plenty of other racing games coming physically.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

What was the third party company that can help import from the UK? Seems like Amazon UK no longer wants my dirty American money for imports anymore. Ran into a sea of different non-importable games... for literally just the US.

Paraka

Katelyn1223

Paraka wrote:

What was the third party company that can help import from the UK? Seems like Amazon UK no longer wants my dirty American money for imports anymore. Ran into a sea of different non-importable games... for literally just the US.

Shop4megastore.com? That’s the only big one I know about anyway lol

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Miadaskate

eightbit wrote:

Flashback USA will be the next cancelled preorder on Amazon.

Why do you think this? Source?

Currently Playing :

Magician

eightbit wrote:

Flashback USA will be the next cancelled preorder on Amazon.

I doubt that.

Redout is a game that has trouble running smoothly on a PS4 Pro due to the engine it uses. Considering the Switch is much less powerful than the base PS4, the developer probably had to make too many sacrifices just to get the game running on Switch. Which is probably the reason the physical release was cancelled, and why even a digital release is doubtful at this point.

Magician

eightbit wrote:

I am still a bit skeptical. Again, I do hope it comes out in NA. I pre-ordered it myself, but I also ordered and have been playing the EU version for a few weeks now. Better safe than sorry. I can always gift the EU version to one of my kids if the NA release falls through.

You can simply go to the official Microids Twitter page and see that they themselves are hyping the US release.

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

eightbit wrote:

Miadaskate wrote:

@eightbit You’re wrong.

https://mobile.twitter.com/Microids_off/status/10152399490697...

I’ve also been a collector for years, but I know how to do simple research 😉

And my previous post indicated I do not know how to do simple research as well just because I missed the one lone twitter post?

Relax; I was just messing with you / getting you back. The way I interpreted your original comment was “I’ve been a collector for years, so I know everything.”

In terms of the other releases coming from Microïds (Toki and Asterix), it would appear they will be available via Import only, at least when they release.

At the same time, the company is from France and you can very quickly tell whomever handlers their Twitter account that English is not their first language. Someone asks if Toki will be available in the US, to which they respond “no planned for USA”. Someone else asks the same question, and they get a response that says “yes, soon”. WELL WHICH IS IT lol 😆

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

FloridianDemon

Hello all! I'm a newbie who signed just because of how helpful this forum is! I check it all day haha it's a pleasure to meet fellow collectors!

FloridianDemon

TalonMan

...for those of you that were wondering, I heard back from Merge Games, and the Signature Edition of Count Lucanor is officially done and out of print.

Thankfully I had pre-ordered and received my copy months ago - this should be a warning to any of you procrastinators out there: If you're interested in the Signature Edition games, GET YOUR PRE-ORDERS IN - otherwise, you snooze / you lose...

TalonMan

Magician

FloridianDemon wrote:

Hello all! I'm a newbie who signed just because of how helpful this forum is! I check it all day haha it's a pleasure to meet fellow collectors!

Hello and welcome.

TalonMan wrote:

...for those of you that were wondering, I heard back from Merge Games, and the Signature Edition of Count Lucanor is officially done and out of print.

Thankfully I had pre-ordered and received my copy months ago - this should be a warning to any of you procrastinators out there: If you're interested in the Signature Edition games, GET YOUR PRE-ORDERS IN - otherwise, you snooze / you lose...

Like the LRG CEs, the Merge Games SEs really don't appeal to me. I'm content with their standard versions.

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

TalonMan wrote:

Yeah I forgot to post that I heard back but it just depressed me. I’m gonna have to go the secondary market route in order to get it. I’ll be pre-ordering the other three Signature editions very soon in order to not miss out.

It’s my own fault and I take full responsibility.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

Like the LRG CEs, the Merge Games SEs really don't appeal to me. I'm content with their standard versions.

I prefer the Signature Editions over LRG’s CEs. Give me artbooks, not useless crap.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Paraka

Katelyn1223 wrote:

Shop4megastore.com? That’s the only big one I know about anyway lol

Sadly Shop4 doesn't have Toki or Asterix on their catalog, and Little Nightmares is out of stock for some time. And since Amazon UK is being very, VERY isolating on US shipping, I am at a loss.

Paraka

Paraka

@eightbit - Of course...

And to add to that list, Island Flight Simulator is apparently over 100 bucks... Wow.

Paraka

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic