Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 2,941 to 2,960 of 4,730

Katelyn1223

Magician wrote:

Looking at the limited edition for The World Ends With You, I'm not sure I want it. The asking price is a lot of money for some lackluster swag, imo. What does everyone think? Is this worth $155? I say, "no".

Untitled

$155 for that? That's not even remotely worth that much, maybe $100 MAX

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Miadaskate

Received an e-mail from Fangamer about this Tate Mode Switch grip. Should be great for all the shoot-em-ups and Donkey Kong arcade games! Check it out if you’re interested :

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fangamer/flip-grip?mc_ci...

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Red Dead Redemption II
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

The_Legend77

@Magician
No way. $155 for that? Is this another LRG game?

Speaking of LRG Thimbleweed Park arrived today. I actually could have had a CE but I waited a few minutes too long. The only CE I honestly wanted from them! Oh well.

The_Legend77

SpaceAce13

Katelyn1223 wrote:

Magician wrote:

Looking at the limited edition for The World Ends With You, I'm not sure I want it. The asking price is a lot of money for some lackluster swag, imo. What does everyone think? Is this worth $155? I say, "no".

Untitled

$155 for that? That's not even remotely worth that much, maybe $100 MAX

Agreed. I’ve been crazy about collectors editions with the switch... but this is too much for what you get. Gonna pass

SpaceAce13

JasmineDragon

@Magician Nah, you're paying like $50 for a tote bag. Which is more than likely of horrible quality and will rip at the seams the first time you actually use it for carrying things.

Seems like they are banking quite a bit on TWEWY's cult status. I would honestly shell out a little extra for a "regular Special Edition" with a soundtrack CD and a couple of pins, but do I really need a TWEWY stylus and tote bag? I think not.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

SpaceAce13

JasmineDragon wrote:

@Magician Nah, you're paying like $50 for a tote bag. Which is more than likely of horrible quality and will rip at the seams the first time you actually use it for carrying things.

Seems like they are banking quite a bit on TWEWY's cult status. I would honestly shell out a little extra for a "regular Special Edition" with a soundtrack CD and a couple of pins, but do I really need a TWEWY stylus and tote bag? I think not.

Exactly

SpaceAce13

hirokun

I have a rabid collection of DS and 3DS games. While TWEWY is totally a must have, it is by no means a hard to find or rare game, neither is the cult following diehard to the manner you would think. $155 for that is just insulting. Even I'm not going to pay for that, and I've been pretty lenient. They are not getting my business.

I sexually identify as a Candy Cane

RueDaydreamer

Magician wrote:

Untitled

Just so that everyone is properly informed, this is an exclusive limited edition from the Square Enix e-Store, and it is also only coming out in Japan, unless we get confirmation in the future that this limited edition is heading west.

http://store.jp.square-enix.com/sp/subarashiki_final_remix/in...

RueDaydreamer

TalonMan

RueDaydreamer wrote:

Magician wrote:

Untitled

Just so that everyone is properly informed, this is an exclusive limited edition from the Square Enix e-Store, and it is also only coming out in Japan, unless we get confirmation in the future that this limited edition is heading west.

http://store.jp.square-enix.com/sp/subarashiki_final_remix/in...

...that's actually a good thing, then. Since I don't collect Japanese titles, I won't feel compelled to empty the bank account for this!

TalonMan

hirokun

I'll be happy picking up standard for this one. Solid game, and with extra stuff, worth it.

Magician

Third party sellers over at Amazon NA had Monopoly, Cars 3, Monster Jam, and MXGP3 for $20 a pop. It may not be as good of a deal as a holiday sale would be, but it's low enough for me to buy. Now I just need Battle Crashers to get that low. Walmart is getting close, listed at $22 and change.

P.S. - Cat Quest is open to preorders on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/CAT-Quest-Nintendo-Switch/dp/B07F27GC22

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 226 games (as of December 10th, 2018)
Currently playing: Monster Boy (Switch) Final Fantasy III (PSP) World of Final Fantasy (Vita) Fallout 76 (PS4)

Rodjawesome

Will the owner of this website be updating the physical list of switch games please....this has been so helpful but without it being updated I am having trouble during the month of June...thx

Rodjawesome

Magician

Rodjawesome wrote:

Will the owner of this website be updating the physical list of switch games please....this has been so helpful but without it being updated I am having trouble during the month of June...thx

The OP of this thread said he wouldn't be around for a while due to financial constraints.

I wouldn't expect the first post to be changed for quite a while.

Currently playing: Monster Boy (Switch) Final Fantasy III (PSP) World of Final Fantasy (Vita) Fallout 76 (PS4)

SwitchForce

eightbit wrote:

My copy of Thimbleweed Park (standard release) arrived today! Thankfully it arrived undamaged as they are using the same kind of bubble mailers that Best Buy uses...and I have received some damaged titles from BB in the past. There was a trading card in the bag (Thimbleweed card) that was unfortunately bent. But, that was not advertised as coming with it so I am not going to complain. The game is great though!

How many cards were in the deck?

SwitchForce

SpaceAce13

eightbit wrote:

Stupid me I just realized that there is an option to choose a box (at $1.99) for shipping instead of the poly mailer for LRG games. I will be doing this in the future and would highly advise others to do the same. While my copy of Thimbleweed came in OK, I can see how these mailers will be a nightmare at one point in time that I will not want to deal with.

Just to expand on this. All collectors editions are already shipped in a box so there is no need to add one for those, only standard edition games.

SpaceAce13

hirokun

SpaceAce13 wrote:

eightbit wrote:

Stupid me I just realized that there is an option to choose a box (at $1.99) for shipping instead of the poly mailer for LRG games. I will be doing this in the future and would highly advise others to do the same. While my copy of Thimbleweed came in OK, I can see how these mailers will be a nightmare at one point in time that I will not want to deal with.

Just to expand on this. All collectors editions are already shipped in a box so there is no need to add one for those, only standard edition games.

or if you just have a large enough order(you can combine orders).

Magician

Just a reminder that preorders for Shikhondo open at Play Asia today.

The_Legend77

I didn't get a card with mine. Boo! I hope I didn't throw away the package and I can double check but all I found was a game inside when I opened it.

As for Shikhondo...any idea when it will go on sale?

The_Legend77

Magician

The_Legend77 wrote:

I didn't get a card with mine. Boo! I hope I didn't throw away the package and I can double check but all I found was a game inside when I opened it.

As for Shikhondo...any idea when it will go on sale?

Not sure exactly. I want to say in less than an hour, 9am CST. But I'm not 100% on that.

https://www.play-asia.com/shikhondo-soul-eater-limited-editio...

Edited on by Magician

Miadaskate

Cat Quest is now available to pre-order on Amazon.

Gotta cancel my shop4megastore pre-order!

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Red Dead Redemption II
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic