Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 2,941 to 2,960 of 11,361

SpaceAce13

eightbit wrote:

Stupid me I just realized that there is an option to choose a box (at $1.99) for shipping instead of the poly mailer for LRG games. I will be doing this in the future and would highly advise others to do the same. While my copy of Thimbleweed came in OK, I can see how these mailers will be a nightmare at one point in time that I will not want to deal with.

Just to expand on this. All collectors editions are already shipped in a box so there is no need to add one for those, only standard edition games.

SpaceAce13

hirokun

SpaceAce13 wrote:

eightbit wrote:

Stupid me I just realized that there is an option to choose a box (at $1.99) for shipping instead of the poly mailer for LRG games. I will be doing this in the future and would highly advise others to do the same. While my copy of Thimbleweed came in OK, I can see how these mailers will be a nightmare at one point in time that I will not want to deal with.

Just to expand on this. All collectors editions are already shipped in a box so there is no need to add one for those, only standard edition games.

or if you just have a large enough order(you can combine orders).

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Magician

Just a reminder that preorders for Shikhondo open at Play Asia today.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,234 games (as of March 12th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

The_Legend77

I didn't get a card with mine. Boo! I hope I didn't throw away the package and I can double check but all I found was a game inside when I opened it.

As for Shikhondo...any idea when it will go on sale?

The_Legend77

Magician

The_Legend77 wrote:

I didn't get a card with mine. Boo! I hope I didn't throw away the package and I can double check but all I found was a game inside when I opened it.

As for Shikhondo...any idea when it will go on sale?

Not sure exactly. I want to say in less than an hour, 9am CST. But I'm not 100% on that.

https://www.play-asia.com/shikhondo-soul-eater-limited-editio...

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Cat Quest is now available to pre-order on Amazon.

Gotta cancel my shop4megastore pre-order!

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Belexes

Magician wrote:

Rodjawesome wrote:

Will the owner of this website be updating the physical list of switch games please....this has been so helpful but without it being updated I am having trouble during the month of June...thx

The OP of this thread said he wouldn't be around for a while due to financial constraints.

I wouldn't expect the first post to be changed for quite a while.

There is another database site that someone created with an excellent listing which gets updated regularly - I have the site bookmarked at home, but I am typing this from work. Will post the URL later today unless someone else can assist.

Belexes

Miadaskate

Belexes wrote:

There is another database site that someone created with an excellent listing which gets updated regularly - I have the site bookmarked at home, but I am typing this from work. Will post the URL later today unless someone else can assist.

This one?

https://pasicci.weebly.com/games.html

I don’t think it’s been updated in a while either.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

The_Legend77

Pre-ordered my copy of Shikhondo. I wasn't going to get the CE as it looked meh...but $35? Seems like a good deal plus it had the free shipping like the previous game. It's not too expensive and that's a price I can afford! Next up...Night Trap!

By focusing on the online exclusives...yeah, I'm not getting as many games as before, but it's easier on my wallet...plus I know how they tend to shoot up in price down the road.

Edited on by The_Legend77

The_Legend77

SpaceAce13

Do you guys get charged immediately when you order from playasia? I was for owlboy CE, but haven’t been for dimension Drive or shikhando

Edit: I think I figured it out. I used PayPal for owlboy but have entered my card infor for the other 2, so I should be charged around the time they ship

Edited on by SpaceAce13

SpaceAce13

Miadaskate

Limbo and Inside are coming to Switch (digitally). They have released physically in a combo pack for both PS4 and Xbox One. Nothing confirmed, but I would not be surprised if a physical Switch version is released.

Two really great games, by the way.

Currently Playing :

MrCIB

eightbit wrote:

SwitchForce wrote:

eightbit wrote:

My copy of Thimbleweed Park (standard release) arrived today! Thankfully it arrived undamaged as they are using the same kind of bubble mailers that Best Buy uses...and I have received some damaged titles from BB in the past. There was a trading card in the bag (Thimbleweed card) that was unfortunately bent. But, that was not advertised as coming with it so I am not going to complain. The game is great though!

How many cards were in the deck?

It wasn't a deck. Just one lone card. I saw some ebay auctions where people got a different card than mine. Mine is numbered #202 and is basically a picture of the front of the box art for the game.

LRG makes trading cards for their games that people collect. There are Gold and Silver of ever card. Here is their internal
List

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1S784sbNad1MpnXgyknr0E...

MrCIB

MrCIB

eightbit wrote:

If you buy 2 games or a CE you get a box for free so keep that in mind. Also, save up those tickets that came with the game. If you get 40 you get one free game from them

MrCIB

MrCIB

eightbit wrote:

One thing that I find quite odd is how LRG could not print the release number on the spine. I find this particularly odd because the two (released) SRG titles I own both have the release numbers on the spine. I wonder if this was something that Nintendo refused to let happen for the NA releases (LRG) and were ok with it in EU (SRG)? Does anyone know anything more about this? Not a huge deal obviously, but just curious as the release numbers on the spine are kind of cool when you are going for a continuing set.

Nintendo of America has different layout guidelines vs Nintendo of Europe aka NofA doesn’t want a number on the spine.

MrCIB

Magician

Carnival Games is open to preorders on Gamestop.

https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/carnival-games...

Edit: Carnvial Games is open to preorders on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07F3RFPXG

Although I'm not sure why someone would, it's an awful game. Thanks for nothing, 2k Games.

Edited on by Magician

Katelyn1223

Magician wrote:

Carnival Games is open to preorders on Gamestop.

https://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-switch/games/carnival-games...

Although I'm not sure why someone would, it's an awful game. Thanks for nothing, 2k Games.

$40? Are they insane?? $30 would be much more reasonable. But eh, I'll just buy it secondhand somewhere down the road.

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

Paraka

So received my Thimbleweed orders.

Noticed the spine does not have its number. That a new thing they changed last minute?

Paraka

MasterBlaster

NES Classic up for preorder at Gamestop right now. Hurry if you want one

Also at Best Buy mobile (got free shipping) going to cancel Gamestop order ($7.99 shipping)

Edited on by MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic