Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 2,361 to 2,380 of 4,712

Magician

MrCIB wrote:

Valkyria Chronicles 4 - Memoirs From Battle Edition [Premium Edition]

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07D76S7MZ

Nice! Although Amazon has been awful in regards to how they package special editions, that won't stop me from canceling my standard version preorder in favor of this premium edition.

Chances are good I would've missed this if you hadn't pointed it out. Usually I'm content with browsing up until $59.99. After that, all you usually see is third party sellers looking to scalp import titles.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 225 games (as of December 7th, 2018)
Currently playing: Monster Boy (Switch) Final Fantasy III (PSP) World of Final Fantasy (Vita) Fallout 76 (PS4)

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

Nice! Although Amazon has been awful in regards to how they package special editions, that won't stop me from canceling my standard version preorder in favor of this premium edition.

Agreed; my copy of Shantae came in a damn bubble mailer dented as hell. I returned it, and the replacement also arrived in a bubble, a bit bruised on one corner, but nowhere near as bad. I just gave up and decided to keep the second one.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Red Dead Redemption II
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

The_Legend77

Just got my copies of Little Nightmares and Super Chariot. In case nobody purchased it, Super Chariot has a unique cardboard sleeve. It confused me for a second at first glance. 6 games away from having 100 physical on Switch!

Edited on by The_Legend77

The_Legend77

SpaceAce13

On more of a playing note than collecting, I just beat my 6th switch game:
Wonderboy, overcooked, Zelda, Mario odyssey, cave story, and xenoblade 2. What games have you guys all completed so far?

SpaceAce13

The_Legend77

eightbit wrote:

The_Legend77 wrote:

Just got my copies of Little Nightmares and Super Chariot. In case nobody purchased it, Super Chariot has a unique cardboard sleeve. It confused me for a second at first glance. 6 games away from having 100 physical on Switch!

Yeah, the cardboard sleeve for Super Chariot is awesome! I wasn't expecting that either. And great job on the switch physical collection! I am at around 60 titles now (with a few more coming) but I started a year late. At least not late enough to miss out on all of the LRG releases thus far however.

Thanks! I got my Switch later in the year. I don't get launch consoles, too many issues. I would have more, but the thing is, I was trying to finish up my Wii U set. I completed the Wii U library earlier this year, so that set me back some, but now my full focus is Switch.

The_Legend77

The_Legend77

@SpaceAce13

I've beat 20 of my games. I just finished 88 Heroes yesterday of all things. I, uh, got a super cheap victory...if anyone has played it, I was down to my last hero, Miss Fortune...I'll just leave it at that.

The_Legend77

Sawyoudown

Does anybody know if SRG is letting us know what #3 is going to be before they release it?

Sawyoudown

Magician

Sawyoudown wrote:

Does anybody know if SRG is letting us know what #3 is going to be before they release it?

All the guesses point towards it being Shelter Generations.

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Wonderboy, overcooked, Zelda, Mario odyssey, cave story, and xenoblade 2. What games have you guys all completed so far?

The_Legend77 wrote:

@SpaceAce13 I've beat 20 of my games. I just finished 88 Heroes yesterday of all things. I, uh, got a super cheap victory...if anyone has played it, I was down to my last hero, Miss Fortune...I'll just leave it at that.

I think I've played through around 25 of my physical games. I've played most of them for a few or several hours, but haven't finished them yet due to there being so many games being released now (halfway through Doom, just started Battle Chasers, a quarter through Atelier L&S, just started Shantae HGH, etc). Too many games, not enough hours in the day to play them. I'm enjoying Battle Chasers a lot (jrpg and action/rpg are my favorite genres), so I'd like to get through that before Owlboy, Street Fighter Collection, Fallen Legion, Harvest Moon, and Legend of Kay arrive next week.

Actually, I was hoping to play Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon today, but it sounds as though redemption codes for backers on consoles are delayed. Who knows how long that delay will be, but it's fine. Plenty of other things to distract me in the meantime.

Edited on by Magician

Currently playing: Monster Boy (Switch) Final Fantasy III (PSP) World of Final Fantasy (Vita) Fallout 76 (PS4)

SKTTR

SpaceAce13 wrote:

I completed
Zelda BotW (360 hours),
Mario Odyssey (85 hours),
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (360 hours),
L.A. Noire (65 hours),
Thimbleweed Park (25 hours),
Toki Tori 2+,
The Count Lucanor,
Dustoff Heli Rescue II,
League of Evil,
and Plantera DX.

Now that I finished Xenoblade 2 and L.A. Noire 100%, I haven't decided on what to continue next.
It's probably either Skyrim, DOOM, Disgaea 5, or a new game that I want to buy (Ys VIII).

Mario + Rabbids is on ice. I'm on the last stage (which is very difficult) and I need to grind better weapons but I'm too lazy to farm coins. :/

PS. I completed Cave Story and Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap on Wii, along with a hundred other Wii and Wii U games that are now available on Switch.

Edited on by SKTTR

backloggery.com/SKTTR

SVTornado

@Sawyoudown it's officially gonna be revealed on this site earlier on May 29th, the same day it goes on sale.

SVTornado

SpaceAce13

The_Legend77 wrote:

@SpaceAce13

I've beat 20 of my games. I just finished 88 Heroes yesterday of all things. I, uh, got a super cheap victory...if anyone has played it, I was down to my last hero, Miss Fortune...I'll just leave it at that.

Wow, 20 is impressive! How was 88 heroes? Been thinking about picking it up for a while.

The_Legend77 wrote:

@SpaceAce13 I've beat 20 of my games. I just finished 88 Heroes yesterday of all things. I, uh, got a super cheap victory...if anyone has played it, I was down to my last hero, Miss Fortune...I'll just leave it at that.

I think I've played through around 25 of my physical games. I've played most of them for a few or several hours, but haven't finished them yet due to there being so many games being released now (halfway through Doom, just started Battle Chasers, a quarter through Atelier L&S, just started Shantae HGH, etc). Too many games, not enough hours in the day to play them. I'm enjoying Battle Chasers a lot (jrpg and action/rpg are my favorite genres), so I'd like to get through that before Owlboy, Street Fighter Collection, Fallen Legion, Harvest Moon, and Legend of Kay arrive next week.

Actually, I was hoping to play Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon today, but is sounds as though redemption codes for backers on consoles are delayed. Who knows how long that delay will be, but it's fine. Plenty of other things to distract me in the meantime.

[/quote]

I used to do this all the time. Start a game, something else comes out I want to play and end up in the middle of about 10 different games. I’ve been trying hard to complete games before moving on to another one, especially RPGs

SKTTR wrote:

I completed
Zelda BotW (360 hours),
Mario Odyssey (85 hours),
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 (360 hours),
L.A. Noire (65 hours),
Thimbleweed Park (25 hours),
Toki Tori 2+,
The Count Lucanor,
Dustoff Heli Rescue II,
League of Evil,
and Plantera DX.

Now that I finished Xenoblade 2 and L.A. Noire 100%, I haven't decided on what to continue next.
It's probably either Skyrim, DOOM, Disgaea 5, or a new game that I want to buy (Ys VIII).

Mario + Rabbids is on ice. I'm on the last stage (which is very difficult) and I need to grind better weapons but I'm too lazy to farm coins. :/

PS. I completed Cave Story and Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap on Wii, along with a hundred other Wii and Wii U games that are now available on Switch.

100% xenoblade 2?! That’s blowing my mind haha, nicely done!

SpaceAce13

Magician

SpaceAce13 wrote:

I used to do this all the time. Start a game, something else comes out I want to play and end up in the middle of about 10 different games. I’ve been trying hard to complete games before moving on to another one, especially RPGs.

It doesn't bother me if I don't finish a game. Time is precious. It took me less than ten minutes to realize that games like Aqua Moto and Snow Moto weren't worth my time. I also got about a quarter through Kirby Star Allies and realized that I wasn't enjoying myself with that either. No regrets, I just move on to the next game.

I'm always looking for that same sense of excitement I first experienced when I was four years old, playing Ms. Pac Man on the Atari 2600. Between having less time to play and more games to choose from, that feeling gets harder and harder to find.

The_Legend77

@SpaceAce13
It wasn't too bad. You get 88 "heroes" to complete 88 stages in 88 minutes. It can be tough honestly. A fun game, but nothing I want to replay. Each "hero" has their own traits...well some can't attack. I say "hero" cause the real heroes are supposedly too busy to save the planner so a group of somewhat heroes step up to the plate. It's not for everyone.

Btw, May 29th is my birthday. Very excited! All kinds of games coming! Picking up standard Owlboy that day...and I have about $80 in GameStop rewards I might cash in and grab a few more games!

The_Legend77

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic