Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 2,381 to 2,400 of 6,013

hirokun

I got Little Nightmares yesterday and began playing it. Pretty entertaining, but there are some BS moments in it. Overall a solid game that I now wish had an LE version. Super engaging world. Works great in handheld mode too thankfully since I like to play that way best(modern TV lag is a SOB and hooking it up to my computer monitor means not sitting on a sofa).

Anyhow I'm going to sink the money for the shaqfu for no other reason than the fact that it is limited to 500. Not sure if they mean 500 per console(since its on all 3) or 500 total across all consoles. Either way it is 500 or less, and remember how insane that box game without an actual cart was? Its like $200+ easy on ebay, and it doesn't have an actual game in it(which to me doesn't count). So hopefully shaqfu is in a nice box at least....doubt it, but I'll let you guys know what it looks like to know what you missed(be it good or bad).

Also got some much needed shelving.

Anyone know what is going on with signature games? I thought they were adding another title for switch that would be a signature edition, but I still only see Yonder and Lucanor.

edit: Also if SRG really does do Shelter Generations, looking at what the game is.....yeah they aren't going to be a very successful business if they keep choosing terrible/mediocre games.

Edited on by hirokun

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Katelyn1223

hirokun wrote:

edit: Also if SRG really does do Shelter Generations, looking at what the game is.....yeah they aren't going to be a very successful business if they keep choosing terrible/mediocre games.

Shelter is definitely a step in the right direction though, it's leagues ahead of both of their other games imo. I didn't have high expectations for those games when I first saw them but they're actually pretty entertaining, albeit short.

Edited on by Katelyn1223

Switch Physical Games Spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ztbZ37Or08ub4ubWULM7GqAj-F1G4OLJ08cynbzZcp0/edit?usp=sharing

Updated Daily!

hirokun

Katelyn1223 wrote:

hirokun wrote:

Shelter is definitely a step in the right direction though, it's leagues ahead of both of their other games imo. I didn't have high expectations for those games when I first saw them but they're actually pretty entertaining, albeit short.

I'll hold my full wrath until they show off what the game will actually be. But to be brief, I do think at least flame and the flood was almost there. Just the whole menus mess turned me off even thinking of trying it. But This Lynx game seems like a $5 phone game from 5 years ago.

Paraka

Was wondering why my updates haven't been coming through for this thread. Thought everyone died, the opposite was entirely true.

Paraka

rumandgore

I adore The Flame in the Flood.

rumandgore

SpaceAce13

mrhaboobi wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

SVTornado wrote:

You guys may be interested in this, a limited edition of shaq fu a legend reborn, only 500 made, only through this site (supposedly).
https://shop.wiredproductions.com/collections/shaq-fu-a-legen...

I’m thankful this isn’t NTSC so I don’t feel a compulsion to buy it

UM Yes it is NTSC you can select UK or NTSC in the order process..

Damnit. Why did you have to tell me that? I was about to check out and realized it would be about $125 after shipping and I just couldn’t bring myself to do it

SpaceAce13

twelvestar

@TalonMan disappointment in the Omake Books Little Nightmares CE is an understatement, lol. Just opened mine. Loose paperback artbook (though the artwork itself is well done), loose poster, and loose game in a damn bubble mailer. Safe to say hard pass on future "CE's" from Omake.

Super Chariot from shop4megastore is legit. Box sleeve similar to bluray slipcovers. ::thumbs up::

Trigger finger is hovering over "Confirm Order" for Shaq Fu CE. I'm telling myself to wait about 9 hours and focus on the LRG SMRPG CE instead... Decisions, decisions...

Edited on by twelvestar

twelvestar

hirokun

Paraka wrote:

Was wondering why my updates haven't been coming through for this thread. Thought everyone died, the opposite was entirely true.

So....you died then? Oh no!

rumandgore

How many are going for the SMRPG CE in under 30 minutes?

rumandgore

SpaceAce13

rumandgore wrote:

How many are going for the SMRPG CE in under 30 minutes?

I will be. Hoping I get one to keep the complete set going so far

SpaceAce13

rumandgore

Good luck @SpaceAce13!

I won’t be participating in the competition this time. Not super interested in the game and my wallet hates me. I’ll be jealous of that steelbook, though.

rumandgore

hirokun

lame they aren't showing the remaining inventory % for SMRPG this time. I like to watch it drain in real time. Anyhow, got mine.

Still need thimbleweed CE sadly.

SpaceAce13

rumandgore wrote:

Good luck @SpaceAce13!

I won’t be participating in the competition this time. Not super interested in the game and my wallet hates me. I’ll be jealous of that steelbook, though.

Thank you! My wallet hates me as well, but I really love the look of this CE!

Sawyoudown wrote:

4/4 WOOOO!

Same! That may have been the quickest sellout yet. Under 3 minutes if I’m not mistaken.

SpaceAce13

The_Legend77

Wow how I snagged a copy I don't know. I had to "wait in line". 3/4...curse the Thimbleweed Park miss!

I was nervous this time...very nervous!.

The_Legend77

hirokun

@SpaceAce13 I think this was the fastest because of 2 reasons. First, like the last one it was only 2500 copies. Second, I think with PJM2 they decided to go 2 per person, but no one figured that out until afterwards. This time more people probably saw the 2 per person, and jumped on it. So likely more people buying 2 copies.

Also I guess maybe this one was more popular even though the game might(IMO) be weaker than others, it is by far the coolest CE thus far.

SpaceAce13

hirokun wrote:

@SpaceAce13 I think this was the fastest because of 2 reasons. First, like the last one it was only 2500 copies. Second, I think with PJM2 they decided to go 2 per person, but no one figured that out until afterwards. This time more people probably saw the 2 per person, and jumped on it. So likely more people buying 2 copies.

Also I guess maybe this one was more popular even though the game might(IMO) be weaker than others, it is by far the coolest CE thus far.

Agree with all of those reasons. I really hope they limit it to 1 per person again when Night trap rolls around

SpaceAce13

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic