Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 1,861 to 1,880 of 11,402

Magician

Gamestop leaked sixteen upcoming sku's priced at $60.

Looks like some major announcements from E3 are incoming.

Untitled

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

@Magician - Mind where you place your faith. These may not be entirely all Nintendo and co.

Last time we were short one SKU from the Direct and it turned out to be Soldam or something similar.

But this and tied with Namco announcing Summer games, there is some credence to the Xenosaga HD and Tales rumors.

Paraka

The_Legend77

Here is something I found on another site. Apparently this is used for the image for the Switch release for Limited Run Games tomorrow...

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0912/7444/products/PJM-SW_gr...

I don't know much about URL stuff and the codes used, but I can see how PJM could be hinting at Pixel Junk Monsters 2. Guess we will find out soon enough.

The_Legend77

hirokun

hmmm

crystal crysis looks lame. I'll probably pass there.

Yonder getting a signature edition? Seems solid. Annoying since my Count Lucanator just arrived. Could have had both shipped later. Oh well. I'm a sucker for the coins, so I'm in.

Monster Hunter XX coming West? Capcom is just dumb, I wouldn't be shocked if they tried to give us the release on the cheaper cart and make us download half the game. I suspect they will do physical for it. Odd to think how hard they tried with Special Editions for the 3DS with MH4U and now they barely even want to translate it. Crapcom at its finest.

LRG shenanigans we will see how it goes. I don't like having people lead me around by the nose because they think they are doing something neat. But if it is Pixel Junk Monsters 2, at least it would be a solid game. Still, not too jazzed overall.

In terms of "leaks" I always just ignore them. Its just a big crap shoot. I like to speculate, but with the rumor industry I always avoid outlets who hype up and report on rumors all the time. Pokemon fake rumors are practically an industry and I am over it. That being said, again, speculation and sharing hopes I enjoy much more. I like the guessing game more than spreading potential lies...I'd like Xenosaga though.

I sexually identify as a Pommelo

Paraka

@hirokun - The Rumor Mill is always a glorious trainwreck of desperation and hopefuls convincing others their belief is justified to be the next bomb drop. I oft read them before E3 and get a few giggles in when I read something like a Smash Switch roster leak.

However some have potential truths to them when running a solid scrutiny on it. I can say after filtering rumors MP4, Mario Party and Yoshi will definitely appear at the show floor with the former 2 having 2019 windows. Smash will be touched on and details in its own direct will happen closer to release.

So far that all makes the most sense. We know a Mario Party is in the works to some level, same with Pikmin 4. We know the Mario Kart team has jumped on their wagon and is producing something. We know the majority of the 3DS development has shifted to Switch and what remains are the smaller studios for experiments and ports.

Being realistic this looks to be a huge B-level year. Since when you really think Nintendo has a lot of IPs, but not all of them are massive movers.

Paraka

TalonMan

MrCIB wrote:

@TalonMan Switch Surprise is 39.99 standard and 69.99 collector's edition

Oh? Where did you find this??? This would make me VERY happy...

TalonMan

Magician

Minecraft, the physical version, is now open to preorders on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07D13QGXM

Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate is now open to preorders on Amazon NA.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07CZXQS2V

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

rumandgore

@TalonMan they sent out an email and the placeholder images and prices are on the site already. They say that the cover art will be revealed prior to gonluve tomorrow.

rumandgore

TalonMan

rumandgore wrote:

@TalonMan they sent out an email and the placeholder images and prices are on the site already. They say that the cover art will be revealed prior to gonluve tomorrow.

LOL!!! Goes to show how much spam I receive - I totally got this email, and ignored it... Ha! Ha!!

Anyway - this is definitely good news!!

TalonMan

TalonMan

The_Legend77 wrote:

Here is something I found on another site. Apparently this is used for the image for the Switch release for Limited Run Games tomorrow...

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0912/7444/products/PJM-SW_gr...

I don't know much about URL stuff and the codes used, but I can see how PJM could be hinting at Pixel Junk Monsters 2. Guess we will find out soon enough.

I'm going with you on this one - because yeah, it does seem they name their image links based on game name. This is the image link for Saturday Morning RPG:

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0912/7444/products/SMRPG-SW...

"SMRPG" - right there in the URL

TalonMan

RueDaydreamer

Okay I don’t normally do this since I never have to, but since LRG wants to pull this crap with a SURPRISE GAME REVEAL (and right before I get paid of all times too,) I didn’t actually think to save any funds for this. So would anyone be willing to purchase a Collectors Edition for me and I can send you the amount + a little extra for helping me out through PayPal?

RueDaydreamer

MrCIB

RueDaydreamer wrote:

Okay I don’t normally do this since I never have to, but since LRG wants to pull this crap with a SURPRISE GAME REVEAL (and right before I get paid of all times too,) I didn’t actually think to save any funds for this. So would anyone be willing to purchase a Collectors Edition for me and I can send you the amount + a little extra for helping me out through PayPal?

I would but there is a one per account limit

MrCIB

RueDaydreamer

MrCIB wrote:

RueDaydreamer wrote:

Ahh thank you for the clarification. Guess I'll just trade in some games to Gamestop to cover for it. And thank you for at least letting me know you would

RueDaydreamer

RueDaydreamer

MrCIB wrote:

RueDaydreamer wrote:

Ahh thank you for the clarification. Guess I'll just trade in some games to Gamestop to cover for it. And thank you for at least letting me know you would

RueDaydreamer

Collins311

Looks like we will be getting more time

Collins311

revolutionika

Crystal Crisis announced by Nicalis

Physical release

Ocean horn too.

Edited on by revolutionika

revolutionika

TalonMan

...and this is the moment where I actually feel bad for LRG - ha! Ha!! As soon as they pulled back on that "surprise" they made PLENTY of people (including myself) happy as hell... ...and another half of their customers, angry as hell!

There's just no pleasing everyone - I learned that LOOOONG ago, with website development! LOL!!!

Pushing it back was absolutely the right thing to do, though and I'm glad they did it! With payday right around the corner, I'll now have a chance to set aside the funds I need - as will those, like @RueDaydreamer

TalonMan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic