Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 1,021 to 1,040 of 11,393

SVTornado

@HiFX all of these were already announced though. The last two are by NISA, some of the biggest supporters of the switch.

SVTornado

HiFX

@SVTornado Cool. Didn't see them on the 1st page of the topic, so I wasn't sure if they were mentioned

HiFX

SVTornado

@HiFX they were mentioned, but they aren't added to the list yet.

SVTornado

fatbaldman

what up with payday 2 being not available at most places already?

fatbaldman

SVTornado

@fatbaldman what what I've heard is that stores didn't expect to be able to sell this game. So they ordered very little. This isn't a problem in Europe though.

SVTornado

SVTornado

@fatbaldman I really don't know, because I live in Europe where it's available pretty much everywhere.

SVTornado

TalonMan

HiFX wrote:

@SVTornado Cool. Didn't see them on the 1st page of the topic, so I wasn't sure if they were mentioned

I HIGHLY recommend going directly to NIS America for these games (if you're really into collecting, that is). They have some FANTASTIC looking bundles for each of these games (and more!) and they consistently sell out.

Anyway - just a suggestion. If you are a collector and you have the extra money to spend, DEFINITELY check these guys out: https://store.nisamerica.com/

TalonMan

TalonMan

fatbaldman wrote:

@SVTornado right here its not even available on amazon

Hmmm... ...weird, because I was holding off on buying this one - waiting for it to go on sale (and I could SWEAR Best Buy had it as recently as a few days ago!!!). But now you're right - it's totally gone from their store.

That said, I did see it on Amazon (https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0788XQ6WW/) - and thanks to you and your post, I immediately placed my order!!! I hate having to pay full price for this, but I also don't want to run the risk of this being one of those "low production" run games, that I completely fail to get...

TalonMan

MrCIB

fatbaldman wrote:

what up with payday 2 being not available at most places already?

Wow this is crazy...... I was looking for it last week but decided to wait. It should get a reprint but luckily 1 of 7 area Best Buy had one and I went to grab it. Collecting really is a roll of the dice. Thanks for the tip

MrCIB

TalonMan

Does anybody know what the situation is with Aqua & Snow Moto Racing??

We've got them listed here as "released" (and they were released in the UK) - but I'm finding NA release information scarce. I did just note them as available for a 4/24 release on Gamestop - does anyone know if this is true and accurate???

Very confused by these two games...

TalonMan

TalonMan

One more question for the evening: Any suggestions as to where to purchase some of these imports? I'm having a great deal of problems trying to order these without getting scammed - especially the German import ones (Island Simulator, Tales of the Tiny Planet, etc.). Just wondering if any of you have been purchasing these games and, if so, where you've been doing so.

Specific games in question (some of these we have as "release", but might actually still be "pre-order only":

• Aqua & Snow Moto Racing (mentioned in my previous post)
  • Vegas Party (UK Import)
  • Ostwin Das Spiel (Germany Import)
  • Island Flight Simulator (Germany Import)
  • Tales of the Tiny Planet (Germany Import)

If you guys can point me to some reputable retails (NOT eBay!!) where I can get some or all of these games, I would REALLY appreciate it!!

THANKS!!!

Edited on by Eel

TalonMan

SVTornado

@TalonMan for aqua and snow racing, check maybe Amazon.co.uk. Vegas party was already listed here. Island flight simulator isn't actually a German exclusive anymore, it's available in other parts of Europe. And Tales of the Tiny planet I'm still trying to get myself.

SVTornado

MrCIB

TalonMan wrote:

Does anybody know what the situation is with Aqua & Snow Moto Racing??

We've got them listed here as "released" (and they were released in the UK) - but I'm finding NA release information scarce. I did just note them as available for a 4/24 release on Gamestop - does anyone know if this is true and accurate???

Very confused by these two games...

Released in the PAL regions sometime last year.

GameStop in only retailer that has a listing that was originally set to be released 3/27/2018 and now has been pushed back.

Another similar is Voez released in Japan 1/28/18 but now the US version is listed on Amazon.

MrCIB

MrCIB

TalonMan wrote:

One more question for the evening: Any suggestions as to where to purchase some of these imports? I'm having a great deal of problems trying to order these without getting scammed - especially the German import ones (Island Simulator, Tales of the Tiny Planet, etc.). Just wondering if any of you have been purchasing these games and, if so, where you've been doing so.

Specific games in question (some of these we have as "release", but might actually still be "pre-order only":

• Aqua & Snow Moto Racing (mentioned in my previous post)
  • Vegas Party (UK Import)
  • Ostwin Das Spiel (Germany Import)
  • Island Flight Simulator (Germany Import)
  • Tales of the Tiny Planet (Germany Import)

If you guys can point me to some reputable retails (NOT eBay!!) where I can get some or all of these games, I would REALLY appreciate it!!

THANKS!!!

• Aqua & Snow Moto Racing (mentioned in my previous post). I purchased mine from a company YGZ.nl but they don't ship to the US and you will have to use a forwarding company (WILL BE RELEASED IN US AT SOME POINT)
  • Vegas Party (UK Import) - hasn't been released. Pre-Order on Amazon.co.uk
  • Ostwin Das Spiel (Germany Import) amazon.de and they will ship this title to the US
  • Island Flight Simulator (Germany Import) amazon.de the won't ship to the US and you will have to use a forwarding company
  • Tales of the Tiny Planet (Germany Import) amazon.de the won't ship to the US and you will have to use a forwarding company

Edited on by Eel

MrCIB

leerafuse

I bought Ostwin Das Spiel from a German seller on Ebay for 80 bucks Canadian. The seller had 5 for sale, but since I bought it, the seller upped the price to 170. Nuts. Got lucky i am thinking.

Edited on by leerafuse

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic