Posts 401 to 410 of 410

LadyCharlie

see? @GameOtaku gets it.

LadyCharlie

Switch Friend Code: SW-1787-3887-5088 | 3DS Friend Code: 3883-6315-2933

LinktotheFuture

GameOtaku wrote:

@LinktotheFuture
Upper was in arcades though! It's the best street fighter out there!

My apologies, I didn't know that. I have played it on the Street Fighter Alpha Anthology, and I agree it is awesome!

The chickens are restless.
3DS Friend Code: 1547-5282-6926

Anti-Matter

Btw, who has tried playing SF 30th Anniversary (Switch) with Pro Controller / 8bitdo NES controller ?
How was the performance by using any of them ?

Anti-Matter

mauhlin12

@Anti-Matter SF30th works great with my 8bitdo SNES controller, but my favorite controller to use for this collection is the Hori Pokken wired controller.

mauhlin12

Switch Friend Code: sw-1462-2641-1823 | Nintendo Network ID: mauhlin12

Banjo-

Is it true that the difficulty is way too high? I've read that SSFIIT has an original glitch that has not been removed that makes the game run on the highest difficulty mode every time. That's the game I want to play.

Banjo-

Magician

@Tasuki @Anti-Matter

When it comes to 2D fighters, it's an arcade stick or bust for me.

Mine's the Hori Real Arcade Pro V Hayabusa.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Tasuki

@Magician I can understand that a few of my friends are the same way. I played SF in the arcades and a local 7-11 when I was a kid but not as much as at home. Sadly my parents never got me an arcade stick, probably due to their prices and the only cheap enough ones were third party ones by Mad Cats and such. So I just adated using a cross pad. However I couldn't get use to using shoulder buttons for fighting games so it's always been playing fighters on Genesis for me.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

MaryAux

I almost shed a tear. it's really one of the best game ever, legendary game, game of our youth! But it's scary to think how long ago she came out and how quick time passes..

Don't worry - be happy untill you die :D

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic