Forums

Topic: Resident Evil - Switch releases

Posts 241 to 257 of 257

JaxonH

@NintendoByNature
Ok. Just note it's only 2 player.

But ya, RAID mode in Revelations 2 is basically just going through levels killing zombies, sometimes you'll have to stand your ground and hold them off, and you rank up, use the gold and BP to buy upgrades for your gear, customization, buy better skills, etc.

Plus there's a ton of characters to unlock and play as, and each character needs to be leveled up individually. I played as Moira with my brother so she's Level 12, but all my other characters are Level 1 or 2.

If you have amiibo though, you can scan them in for gold and BP, and get fat stacks to upgrade with, which is really cool to give you a boost when starting out.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

NintendoByNature

@JaxonH wow..did a rare passing out at 8pm which never happens so sorry I didn't get back to you. We'll have to do a raid soon though.

NintendoByNature

PSVR_lover

JaxonH wrote:

@NintendoByNature
Ok. Just note it's only 2 player.

But ya, RAID mode in Revelations 2 is basically just going through levels killing zombies, sometimes you'll have to stand your ground and hold them off, and you rank up, use the gold and BP to buy upgrades for your gear, customization, buy better skills, etc.

Plus there's a ton of characters to unlock and play as, and each character needs to be leveled up individually. I played as Moira with my brother so she's Level 12, but all my other characters are Level 1 or 2.

If you have amiibo though, you can scan them in for gold and BP, and get fat stacks to upgrade with, which is really cool to give you a boost when starting out.

I loved raid mode on the original Revelations game on the 3DS. Didn’t play it on the 2nd game, will have to give it a try. I have it in the PS3.

The PSVR is the best VR system on the market today.

Sasuke94

I am really wondering, what happened to the leaked Resident Evil for Switch…

I hope that the game is still in development and that we are gonna see something very soon.

Besides that I played Resident Evil 4 and 5 on the Switch this year and having two of my favorite games of all time is all I ever wanted. It was really a blast playing them on a handheld.

Sasuke94

NintendoByNature

Yea a new RE for switch would be amazing. I'd even take remake 2 and 3. Maybe even 7 or 8.. but im nor holding My breath

NintendoByNature

Sasuke94

NintendoByNature wrote:

Yea a new RE for switch would be amazing. I'd even take remake 2 and 3. Maybe even 7 or 8.. but im nor holding My breath

Isn't there a cloud version of RE7 in Japan?

I would love to see a RE that was made for the Switch – Capcom already did a great job with MH Rise and now it would be time to present a new RE.

Sasuke94

NintendoByNature

@Sasuke94 yea but I never have luck with those cloud versions. My internet must be trash

NintendoByNature

JaxonH

I played Control cloud version and it was playable. But… may as well just play on PC at that point.

I’m not expecting ports of any of the multiplatform RE games until Switch 2. Just like Switch released halfway through PS4 gen and was on par with PS3, I suspect Switch 2 will release halfway through PS5 gen and be on par with PS4. And that’s when we’ll start getting ports for RE2 Remake, RE3 Remake, RE4 Remake, REVII and RE Village, just like this gen we got ports for RE0, RE1, RE4, RE5, RE6, RE Rev and RE Rev 2.

If Switch gets more RE, I’m pretty sure it’ll be a new game designed with Switch in mind, as previously rumored. If that doesn’t happen, then I don’t expect anything else until Switch 2. But given the sheer volume of handheld RE games with gyro we now have (FOUR different gyro-based Resident Evil games are now hybrid handheld, SEVEN in total), I feel set either way. There’s no way I’ll play all these RE games by the time Switch 2 is out.

But with that in mind, that’s precisely why I don’t plan on playing any of the current RE games on Steam. I’d rather wait for a Switch 2 port and play it then. Any game that skips Switch now is just one more game to play on the Switch 2 later.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Sasuke94

NintendoByNature wrote:

@Sasuke94 yea but I never have luck with those cloud versions. My internet must be trash

I ignore them, because I think it's a rip off.
I am physical only! Full priced cloud versions… I would never spend money on that.

Sasuke94

jump

So what was the Resident Evil thing that was being teased? It's past 4pm in Japan now but I've not seen anything.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

jump

@Eel it wasn't a tease, it was a disappointment. They have just updated the Resident Evil website to include a history section.

Fun fact, do you know the first Resident Evil game was called Biohazard in Japan?
Untitled

Edited on by jump

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

Ninfan

@SKTTR is there any physical release resident evil games on switch ?

Ninfan

SKTTR

@Ninfan I know about the Triple Pack, I think it's Resident Evil 4 on cart and 5 + 6 as downloads.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Ninfan

Has there been a European physical release of "resident evil origins", or will a American copy of the game work in a European switch ?

Ninfan

Sasuke94

Ninfan wrote:

Has there been a European physical release of "resident evil origins", or will a American copy of the game work in a European switch ?

The Switch doesn't have a region lock, so you can play all games on your system. And no, there is no European version for it, you have to buy the American version of the game. I think one of the games will be on the cartridge, the other one has to be downloaded.

Sasuke94

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic