Forums

Topic: Nintendo Switch Pre-Order Thread

Posts 741 to 760 of 862

Waylark

Just sent yet another email explaining my frustration and anger, wonder how many you need to send before they reply????

Waylark

Twitter:

Bunkerneath

@Waylark I'm up to 6 using the message system on the store website and still no response

Edited on by Bunkerneath

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Waylark

@Bunkerneath that would be my 6th email to the customer support and think i sent 3 on the store website, getting ridiculous now

Waylark

Twitter:

MrAsmoday

Yeah i've only sent Three from my order and one to the general email

MrAsmoday

SquishySquish

Sent this to actual Nintendo

Hi There,

I would like to make a complaint on a purchase that was made recently at your Nintendo Uk store and customer services team.

January 13th 2017 I preordered the Nintendo Switch console from your Nintendo UK store. Payment was taken on the 2nd March 2017 and recieved email to confirm dispatch on the same day and was told I would receive my console on launch day March 3rd 2017.

I recieved a Tracking number for Royal Mail which all through March 2nd, 3rd and 4th was not recognised. March 2nd I made a phone call the Uk store customer services inquiring about the one working tracking number. I was told it would arrive the 3rd don't worry.

The 3rd March I made 4 phone calls on which I was on hold an hour each time and got cut off twice due to either training or high demand after waiting at least 30 minutes so that's 6 calls in total. I was told on all occasions that Royal Mail would deliver 100% I even asked if another company such as Hermes would be delivering and was no its definantly Royal Mail and a complaint was also made.

The Console never turned up on the 3rd March despite what customer service said and a day taken off work to wait for the console was pointless.

The 4th March Arrived and still no tracking update through Royal Mail. Not getting anyway with your customer services department I decided to contact Hermes through their live chat and Give my details with no tracking number which I was told they had my parcel and it got delivered late evening on the 4th March.

Now going back to the 3rd March at midnight launch I went to GAME store to pick up the Breath of the Wild that was preordered. There were consoles there which you could buy if you didn't pre order. As much as that was temping to buy and cancel the one the UK store was supposedly sending me you had already taken the money from bank and couldn't do both.

I am disgusted that being promised a console on release day which was preordered months in advance and even recieved a dispatch email to say it was going to be delivered on time which clearly was not even sent is unfair, deceitful and illegal.

I can understand the release day a lot of consoles and accessories where being sent and delays can occure. My complaint is the lies that came from the UK store customer service department and the lack of email support which I have sent 5 emails days ago. This release day was not dealt with in a professional manner at all!

As much as I am loving the console now it's finally with me, I still feel unhappy with the way the staff dealt with the situation and the way I was treated a customer.

I would like to know what you are going to do about this situation and am I going to be receiving an kind of compensation?

Please forward this to the complaints department
Thank You

SquishySquish

Bunkerneath

@SquishySquish I put mine on the previous page, well except today's one

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

SquishySquish

Everyone needs to definantly send emails and complain that launch was disgraceful!

SquishySquish

Waylark

Mine finally arrived with 48hour tracking on the label so much for Nintendo saying 24hour, will still be complaining not letting this go

Waylark

Twitter:

ArmosKnight

I'm finding it a bit strange that there's been no word of this on UK games news sites or anything. I've seen a kotaku-posted article about amazon screwing up orders but since this is Nintendo themselves and so many who ordered from Nintendo UK have been affected you'd think it'd be more heavily covered.

I hope you folks who ordered from them get some sort of compensation.

ArmosKnight

ProjectX1991

Glad to see others now have their switches too!

Really hope others will get them ASAP.

ProjectX1991

MrAsmoday

Yeah I still don't have mine yet despite the royal mail text but I'm hoping it will be there when I get home or I'll not be happy.

MrAsmoday

AlbertXi

I asked for my money back on paypal and they answered no until they have the console back to their warehouse.

And I was like wtf? I have no console ask royal mail or whoever to freaking get the console back from you, So pissed about this whole thing really

AlbertXi

MrAsmoday

Oh good now Royal Mail are screwing with me. I didn't get mine delivered today and I called up and complained and they are also very confused about why it wasn't delivered. They are putting in an inquiry now and getting back to me so maybe, MAYBE I'll finally get it tomorrow.

The world does not want me to have this.

MrAsmoday

Ryu_Niiyama

@AlbertXi Can't you put in a dispute with paypal and tell them you never received the item?

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

AlbertXi

@Ryu_Niiyama Technically I can yes, but something tells mes this is going to get more complicated than that

AlbertXi

AccessibleDaydream

My pre-order finally arrived today!

AccessibleDaydream

Switch Friend Code: SW-2307-0614-2423 | My Nintendo: Dj64Mk7 | Nintendo Network ID: Dj64Mk7 | Twitter:

upsidedownjim

Switch finally arrived tonight! Over the weekend I was concerned about the Switch getting scratched so I ordered a Hori tempered screen protector and a Surge travel case. Unfortunately, I didn't get them from the same online retailer, so to avoid paying shipping ($15 or so between the two) I ended up ordering 1-2 Switch. Some reasoning but hopefully, it'll be a fun game to play at friends and when I visit my family.

Time to get things set up and finally start playing Zelda. Hang in there, those waiting for their shipments!

upsidedownjim

Bunkerneath

I know i received my Switch and Zelda, but still pounding at Nintendo store, I hope everyone else is. Thought i would share my latest message to them:

"So 96 hours since my first message and still no response? Is this just a massive joke to your company or something? Are you just collecting up all these complaints and not doing anything with them? Passing them around your company to laugh at? This whole system is a disgrace and i believe all the parties affected should get some kind of compensation for the lies you have told. I received the package yesterday, but looking at the box it has tracked 48, which is NOT next day delivery as promised by your email on the 2 March, which is a massive lie. Are you ever going to respond to the emails that I am sure you are getting from many people."

Sent this morning

Edited on by Bunkerneath

I AM ERROR

ProjectX1991

The only other thing you can do is threaten them with/or do an Ombudsman...that'll get them in gear.

Anyone else still waiting for theirs??

ProjectX1991

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.