Forums

Topic: Any info on Nintendo Dream magazine May 2023 article on Tears of the Kingdom?

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Moshugan

Does anyone have access to the Japanese Nintendo Dream magazine? The May 2023 issue that was scheduled to release on March 20th is supposed to have a big article on Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. The issue is supposed to have been released but of course there's not a peep on the English speaking internet on what it contains, at least as far as I can find. The description of the issue makes it sound like there's a lot of new information in this issue about the upcoming Zelda game.

Here's the info page on the issue, and the google translated description of the Zelda feature:

https://www.ndw.jp/nd2305-348/

"The Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom - A special feature that approaches the charm of Hyrule's adventure, such as the state of Link revealed in the latest information. Carefully unravel the world, the power hidden in Link's right hand, new vehicles and enemies."

There's also this rather anemic overview of the issue, but youtube's auto-translate sucks and I wasn't able to extract much of anything from it:

My Super Mario Maker 2's Maker ID: R7B-M93-5GF

Nintendo Network ID: Moshugan

SwitchForce

AFAIK we be lucky to hear anything factual at this point of TOTK. Seems more and more likely May release will get delayed since nothing is announced for PACeast23.

SwitchForce

Moshugan

@SwitchForce Nah, it won't be delayed! They would have announced a delay already. It would be insane to wait until now to then delay the game "at last minute". People would go mad!
They likely have a plan for the promotion of the game. Until now they have been enjoying lots of viral marketing, but right after the premiere of the Mario movie they should start talking about Tears of the Kingdom! The last month before the release will be buzzing with ads and promos for the game. I think we'll get a Zelda Direct April 12th. And according to the latest info there might be a display for TotK at PAX East after all!

Also while Nintendo Dream isn't an official Nintendo magazine, it is a reputable publication, so I think the info in it is trustworthy. Is it actually substantially new information or regurgitation of already known things is another matter. Similar articles will start popping up in western publications soon enough.

My Super Mario Maker 2's Maker ID: R7B-M93-5GF

Nintendo Network ID: Moshugan

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic