Forums

Topic: Animal Crossing: New Horizons

Posts 6,601 to 6,620 of 10,553

BrittGOAL14

@FattyWhale_42 I totally fixed the sharing thing about 5 minutes later... But you did catch the poor choice of words. xD

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

FattyWhale_42

@BrittGOAL14 Hmm, musta taken some time to take effect then, I guess...

FattyWhale_42

Switch Friend Code: SW-4410-3079-4430

AndyD

Okay I think I am going to take it slower. And not try to speed through everything again. Last time all I did was play the past few months but non-stop and very fast to help speed things up. I feel like I missed the enjoyment of the slow growth overtime.
Here I am stranded on a new strange island...

Edited on by AndyD

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

Sugarkist

AndyD wrote:

Okay I think I am going to take it slower. And not try to speed through everything again. Last time all I did was play the past few months but non-stop and very fast to help speed things up. I feel like I missed the enjoyment of the slow growth overtime.
Here I am stranded on a new strange island...

Sounds like a good plan! You'll have to let me visit your new island so I'll be able to send you DIY's and gifts. I still have those 2 I've been wanting to send you for ages now and possibly a couple of others too.

AndyD

New island is made!! when my gates unlock (tomorrow I think), I will post them open. I think I can do the main early parts of the game with them open. As for DiYs...anything that isn't available through the beginning part of the game from Nook and his nephews. I'll post an updated list in a day or two.

Edited on by AndyD

SW-3806-8055-1317
DIY Needs list
My ever growing backlog
Switch:Minecraft Dungeons,Borderlands 2,ACNH

Nintendo Network ID: devineministry

edhe

@Ronniego

I've sent you something in the post. Thanks for the neutral corner. I've been renovating the east side of my island to try and fit the pitch in, which took a lot of work.

My Backloggery.
Follow a cow?

Switch Friend Code: SW-6650-8335-1908 | 3DS Friend Code: 4682-8598-1260

jamesnl

Celeste on my island. Gate open for friends

jamesnl

TwilightBoy

One of my villagers is crafting a bamboo speaker. Does anyone need it?

Switch Username - Declan
DIY Wishlist
Please don’t send me friend requests if you haven’t told me about it!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2316-6134-9619

foxyflimflam

@FattyWhale_42 Will you be around tmrw evening for me to catalog some items by chance? (:

Switch FC ~ 4044-1861-3916
SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis
Dream Address ~ DA-7685-8135-7036

TwilightBoy

@foxyflimflam when would you like to visit my island (or me visit yours)? I’ve been meaning to do it for a while, I can do it now if you can.

Switch Username - Declan
DIY Wishlist

foxyflimflam

@cooldude99 Im actually about to head off here shortly after finishing my "chores" since I have to be up super early for work. I will be on tmrw evening though and will have WAY more time if you want to aim for then! (:

SN ~ * foxy *
Please identify who you are if you send me a friend request, or I will not accept!
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

FattyWhale_42

@foxyflimflam Yep, I can be around. (>^_^)>

Not sure if it's a "meteor shower" but I've got a lot of shooting stars atm — gate's open.

Edited on by FattyWhale_42

FattyWhale_42

foxyflimflam

@FattyWhale_42 yay!!! So excited! And I wish I could partake in the stargazing! It WOULD be on a night that I have to get to bed at a decent time 😭
Edit : you are a bad influence but am glad you talked me into wishing on some stars before hopping off! Fingers crossed that I actually get some large fragments!!!! Lol

Edited on by foxyflimflam

SN ~ * foxy *
Thanks! <3
ACNH Island ~ Lush Oasis

FattyWhale_42

@foxyflimflam Haha, at the rate they were coming down, it didn't take very long! xD

FattyWhale_42

TwilightBoy

@FattyWhale_42 I wonder why there were no sharks on your island... I went thirty minutes without one... and as soon as I found a fin, someone was on their way and the shark disappeared ☹️

Switch Username - Declan
DIY Wishlist

FattyWhale_42

@cooldude99 Yeah, that's really strange, usually there are a ton of sharks — especially at night.

Edited on by FattyWhale_42

FattyWhale_42

BrittGOAL14

@cooldude99 I’ve actually gone an entire 48 hours without a shark. Glad they’re back now because that was super boring without them!

Switch Name - Brittany.
Island Name - Derry.
Dream Address - DA-5536-3403-5812

ACNH Catalog

Switch Friend Code: SW-7041-9015-5250 | 3DS Friend Code: 0619-3807-4819 | My Nintendo: BrittGOAL | Nintendo Network ID: BrittGOAL | Twitter:

TwilightBoy

BrittGOAL14 wrote:

@cooldude99 I’ve actually gone an entire 48 hours without a shark. Glad they’re back now because that was super boring without them!

Wow, that must have been annoying! Thankfully they came back after a while, people like me in the Southern Hemisphere have to wait until December until shark season!

Switch Username - Declan
DIY Wishlist

Awalrus

Hi

Just wondering if anyone has got turnip prices over 120 this afternoon please?

I have no friends and mine have just continued to drop all week so I thought I would ask just in case anyone could help me avoid a 65% loss

Thanks

Awalrus

Darrenb

Prices haven't been over 100 all week here 😭

Darrenb

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic