Forums

Topic: Adult Switch Gamers

Posts 2,401 to 2,420 of 2,648

Fafounet

@kosmaty I'll probably wait until the game becomes available on Switch, but looking forward to some online games!

Finally I get my fair share of gaming.
Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

SonOfVon

this tuesday it's puyo puyo tetris time at 9:30pm CET (I think I got the time right, somebody correct me if not). I'll be hosting, the pass is gonna be 1234

Edited on by SonOfVon

Switch Friend Code: SW 5242 9451 6529 | Nintendo Network ID: SonOfVon
🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread  Discord 

NaviAndMii

Just posted the latest event schedule (see 'Events' in my signature for details) - this weeks games are Mario Kart (today), Puyo Puyo Tetris, ARMS and Fortnite - hopefully see a few of you there! Cheers!

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

SuperJoon

There is a good chance ill have a new Switch this week. The gaming gods maybe smiling upon me....

PSN: SuperJoon84 | Xbox GT: SuperJoon

Nintendo Network ID: Superjoon | Twitter:

meppi64

Hoping to see some Lumines action online as well.
I completely forgot that it was coming out tomorrow. So hyped for this one.

meppi64

Switch Friend Code: SW-8347-9726-5976 | My Nintendo: meppi64 | Nintendo Network ID: meppi64

wasilewski

Some good races tonight guys, thanks. I haven't played Mario in months and just realised I haven't even won the 150cc by getting gold all the way through!

wasilewski

Switch Friend Code: SW-4558-8602-8597 | My Nintendo: heavymetal

Fafounet

@wasilewski yes it was great fun! Currently preparing a little recap that I will post both here and discord. Are you on the latter? Could not find you in our server

Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

Fafounet

Sooooo. We can comfortably say that last night was yet again, a successful gaming evening. Great to see so many participants, so thanks to
@SonOfVon @mauhlin12 @Zkibu @iamcardboard @meppi64 and his pink yoshi @NaviAndMii @RetroGamerAndrew @Kodos @Andy @hybridseed @Eagle9 @wasilewski

The competition was indeed intense, with successive winners such as @Zkibu @mauhlin12 @iamcardboard so well done to our winners!

Here are some clips to highlight some of the action

Edited on by Fafounet

Praise the Switch!

Lroy

@Fafounet The post-game night round-ups you and @naviandmii post are so good. Great hosts 🍻

🇬🇧 Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
🇬🇧 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast 🕹 | 🚀
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Fafounet

@Lroy Thanks! Taking from you and @NaviAndMii

Praise the Switch!

Lroy

@Fafounet I could never do any of this video capture wizardry. Not on Twitter for a start, lol! This forum and our Discord are more than enough to occupy my aging grey matter 😂

Fafounet

@Lroy Good one!!! was not on twitter nor Facebook either, but just created an twitter account for this purpose, and got the lowdown from @NaviAndMii as to how to post videos. Voila!

Praise the Switch!

Zkibu

Thanks everyone for the games. I had a bit of luck on my side. Never played before the battle modes and some of them were hilarious. Shine Thief and the Police thing are absolutely crazy fun games.

Zkibu

Switch Friend Code: SW-3139-0887-1010

Lroy

@Fafounet Well done 😎

wasilewski

@Fafounet I don't have it installed, but am downloading now and will set up an account. Cheers.

wasilewski

Switch Friend Code: SW-4558-8602-8597 | My Nintendo: heavymetal

meppi64

@Fafounet My guerrilla tactics would have worked, if I had the skill to actually pull them off successfully!

Also, seriously people. Buy Lumines!
It's a must have, especially on a handheld.
It kept me up till 4AM last night and I know the games inside out from back on PSP.
If it was an exclusive, it would be a system seller.

Edited on by meppi64

meppi64

Switch Friend Code: SW-8347-9726-5976 | My Nintendo: meppi64 | Nintendo Network ID: meppi64

Fafounet

@meppi64 how different is it from the vita version? I used to own the latter and enjoyed it, but wondering if it is worth getting again on the switch

Praise the Switch!

meppi64

@Fafounet It's a direct port from the PSP version as far as I can tell. With a couple more bells and whistles. Perhaps a couple more skins, but I'm not sure right now.

I have to say that I have all versions of Lumines that came out as far as I know and the Vita version was my least favourite.
I need to go back and see exactly why, but it didn't click with me like the older ones. It was still good, mind.
So I'm glad they went back to the original.

meppi64

meppi64

Oh and be sure to try it in portable mode, because there is where it really shines.
Headphones on and the HD rumble pulsing along with the music.
I tried disconnecting the Joycons yesterday in bed and putting the system on my lap, playing with my hands laying besides me like I love to play Pinball in bed.
It's absolute perfection to play like that.

meppi64

Fafounet

@meppi64 ok thanks. Will give it a go then! Sounds like right down my alley. Loved some of the music on the previous iterations.

Praise the Switch!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic