Forums

Topic: Adult Switch Gamers

Posts 1,921 to 1,940 of 2,648

NaviAndMii

@Mintendo @Jbs-Dad @Lroy Great stuff! See you all down at Salty Shores!

@OorWullie No problem - totally understandable

I had a look on Google to see if I could find a remedy - but it seems to be a pretty common issue for intercontinental play, unfortunately...such a shame!

๐ŸŽฎ Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Eagle9

Bought SF 30th and Pokken Controller ^^
Is there any place where can see R-16 (forbidden under 16) games.

It all started from Game&Watch.

3DS Friend Code 5455 9594 9430.
Switch Friend Code 7313-1538-3028.

Mips

Hi guys - I'm an oldie (46) and am gearing up for Mario tennis, which has always been one of my favourite series. Are there many UK people here that'll be playing online when it comes out?

Mips

Lroy

Mips wrote:

Hi guys - I'm an oldie (46) and am gearing up for Mario tennis, which has always been one of my favourite series. Are there many UK people here that'll be playing online when it comes out?

I believe MARIO TENNIS ACES is going to be a bi-weekly games night on a Thursday at 8:30pm (UK Time). Rotating with ROCKET LEAGUE. Is this correct @NaviandMii @Fafounet

Plus, I'm sure many of us will be up for matches on the game once it is out, outside of that dedicated games night.

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast ๐Ÿ•น | ๐Ÿš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Lroy

Eagle9 wrote:

Bought SF 30th and Pokken Controller ^^
Is there any place where can see R-16 (forbidden under 16) games.

Not sure I quite understand. What are you referring to about age restrictions?

Fafounet

Lroy wrote:

Mips wrote:

I believe MARIO TENNIS ACES is going to be a bi-weekly games night on a Thursday at 8:30pm (UK Time). Rotating with ROCKET LEAGUE. Is this correct @NaviandMii @Fafounet

Plus, I'm sure many of us will be up for matches on the game once it is out, outside of that dedicated games night.

Yes that's right. The community chose to play Mario Tennis on Thursdays once it is out in rotation with Rocket League I believe. BTW, is the online demo not supposed to go live today? Excited ๐Ÿ˜Š

EDIT I just realised we will be able to play from tomorrow 3pm UK time. Oh well.. we'll just have to wait for another day then

Edited on by Fafounet

Finally I get my fair share of gaming.
Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

Mips

Brilliant, thanks guys - is there a way to get friend codes of those that are going to be involved?

Mips

SonOfVon

so which game is on schedule for tonight?

Switch Friend Code: SW 5242 9451 6529 | Nintendo Network ID: SonOfVon
๐ŸŽฎ Adult Switch Gamers: Thread ๏ปฟ Discord ๏ปฟ

Lroy

Mips wrote:

Brilliant, thanks guys - is there a way to get friend codes of those that are going to be involved?

All our friend codes are in our forum signature. Suggest you put yours there too.

Lroy

SonOfVon wrote:

so which game is on schedule for tonight?

ROCKET LEAGUE.

Lroy

This Monday sees STREET FIGHTER 30TH ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION join the games night rotation. We will be trying our luck figuring out the friends lobby system/and/or tournament mode. If you fancy coming and beating me and others to a pulp, jump onto the game from 8:30pm UK time on Monday. Fingers crossed Capcom will have improved the online performance of the game by then.

I suggest we try each of the four online games out during the evening. Say roughly 30 mins on each? Then going forward we can settle on the SF iteration we wish to focus on for the subsequent game nights.

Edited on by Lroy

Eagle9

@Lroy
Like Metropolis Lux Obscura and Resident Evil Revelations, they are not for children right? ;P
So do anyone knows where can see all like these games. It's simple really.

kosmaty

@NaviAndMii
I won't be able to participate in today RL tournament - my friend is visiting me

See you next time!

kosmaty

Mips

Lots happening on the Switch!

Mips

NaviAndMii

kosmaty wrote:

@NaviAndMii
I won't be able to participate in today RL tournament - my friend is visiting me

See you next time!

My money's on @Mintendo to win this one then! Haha!

Have a nice evening! ..and hopefully catch you next time!

๐ŸŽฎ Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Lroy

@Eagle9 'where can see?' Do you mean, is there an eShop filter for mature games?

Not to my knowledge.

Fafounet

I know this is completely out of the blue, but have you guys checked out the GameXplain vid on the upcoming Just Shapes and Beats game?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tmIMIkhBgMI&t=2020s
This game seems amazing, perhaps right up the alley for the lads competing on the Arcade Shmup thread or even this very thread due to its obline Coop feature. I actually think that my โ‚ฌ20 will go towards this game rather than to the cult Ikagura, and that is saying a lot!

Finally I get my fair share of gaming.
Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

AgentLA

@Lroy

Awesome! Iโ€™m down for SF.

Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast ๐Ÿ•น
NL Arcade Community High-Score Pilot ๐Ÿš€

Switch Friend Code: SW-7629-1891-6394 | My Nintendo: Frenchie | Nintendo Network ID: Agent721 | Twitter:

Eagle9

@Lroy
Thanks for the answer, but must wonder why not and i mean also all internet but did not found with google either.

Edited on by Eagle9

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic