Forums

Topic: Adult Switch Gamers

Posts 1,761 to 1,780 of 2,648

Fafounet

@Iamcardboard not to worry. There will always be next week! And Arms this Thursday

Finally I get my fair share of gaming.
Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

mauhlin12

@Lroy sounds good. Lost connection again. Off to grizzco.

Edited on by mauhlin12

mauhlin12

Switch Friend Code: sw-1462-2641-1823 | Nintendo Network ID: mauhlin12

Lroy

Right heading to Salmon Run at Grizzo. Password will be 1234.

πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ Nintendo Switch FC: 3127 6508 1219 |
πŸ‡¬πŸ‡§ 3DS FC: 0361 9527 6404 |
Nintendo Switch Arcade Enthusiast πŸ•Ή | πŸš€
Retro Gamer | Digital Pinball Fan
Adult Switch Gamers Discord

Fafounet

A couple more games for me and I'll call it quits

Praise the Switch!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7348-1182-0620 | My Nintendo: Fafounet | Nintendo Network ID: Fafounet

Fafounet

@Iamcardboard and rocket League. And Mario Kart. And soon Mario Tennis and Street Fighter!!!!

Praise the Switch!

Iamcardboard

@Fafounet perfect! I could really do with a good game of mk8 and some rocket league companions. Until then! Goodnight

SW-3958-9723-7966

Mintendo

Last one for me!

Danβ„’
SW-6118-9125-9707

Fafounet

Same!

Praise the Switch!

mauhlin12

1 more?

mauhlin12

Lroy

My Mrs. Has joined.

Fafounet

@Lroy I dare say the evening was a success once we figured out the proper setup. Thanks very much for organising. I had a ball

Praise the Switch!

mauhlin12

@Lroy Thanks for hosting and GG to everyone! Hopefully once the paid online goes up they'll add some quality of life things to Splat2n (like easy drop-in and drop-out like MK8D) but it's always fun.

mauhlin12

Lroy

@Fafounet Yes, lessons learned for sure. Suspect ideal number is 8 (or as close to) for private battles. Turf Wars and other modes. Then when interest drops to 4. Salmon Run.

Many thanks to aforementioned @Fafounet @KnownasLethal (I had the Discord app open but nothing seemed to be happening?) @mauhlin12 @mintendo @kodos @sonofvon for all taking part in this initial foray into SPLATOON 2 in the formal Games Night rotation (I know previously @meppi64 @oorwullie @mauhlin12 and I have had a few impromptu sessions). Good to give another title a crack on our Monday slot. Roll on next week and either MARIO KART 8 DELUXE or SPLATOON 2 again before the incoming STREET FIGHTER ANNIVERSARY COLLECTION that Tuesday and a shoe-in for the subsequent Monday's Game Night.

Looking forward to trying ARMS on Thursday. Another Games Night debutant. Not played very much of it, so shall be a welcome opportunity.

Edited on by Lroy

Knownaslethal

It seemed everything worked once we went to private battle. Too bad we couldn't test out the voice chat, but if everyone not comfortable with that then that is perfectly fine. Good games tonight your time. It was lunch break for me.

Retro Gamer

Switch Friend Code: SW-2901-5961-2122 | Switch Network ID: KnownLethl
Discord Channel for Voice Chat: https://discord.gg/etcnkf7
Team Site: guilded.gg/Nintendo-Adult-Gamers

Twitter:

Lroy

@Knownaslethal I'm happy to try Voice Chat buddy. I think I saw @iamcardboard aka 'Cookie' on Switch, you, @NaviandMii and @Fafounet in the App. So folks are signing up. Just slow going as it's a new idea for many of us. I only downloaded the App this evening. Don't quite know what to do with it yet, lol!

Edited on by Lroy

Knownaslethal

@Lroy here is a video guide on how discord works if you're interested in the future.

Retro Gamer

Twitter:

Lroy

Knownaslethal wrote:

@Lroy here is a video guide on how discord works if you're interested in the future.

Perfect! Thanks.

Knownaslethal

@lroy No problem.

Retro Gamer

Twitter:

Mintendo

Really enjoyed playing Splatoon again yesterday. Stopped playing it late last year (when I got hooked on Rocket League, have put way too many hours into that game...). Have only tried Salmon run occasionally before but it’s a lot of fun, way mire intense than turf war etc. Thanks to @Lroy for setting up! And I do hope they somehow make it easier to join/play with friends in regular mode (?) one day.

And I’m not sure voice chat would work out for me, I have a feeling I’d wake up the whole house with my battle cries and occasional swedish profanities πŸ˜„. That said, I’m willing to try when possible!

Danβ„’
SW-6118-9125-9707

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic