Forums

Topic: Miitomo Discussion

Posts 341 to 360 of 475

ProfAllister

@Megumi: Frankly, I'd have been surprised if it had happened otherwise. It comes out and it's new and exciting because it's Nintendo and mobile. Various people find it resonates and stick with it, while others get annoyed, frustrated, or bored, and drop it. Standard cycle for just about anything new. Just the initial expansion and contraction.

It's likely that anyone who's still around and active will stick around for another 2-4 weeks, and probably only drop it if things become stagnant/dead. Standard deviations and all that.

On the more personal side, it does get a little depressing when everyone else fades away, leaving you in an empty echoing room.

ProfAllister

Spoony_Tech

I'm still getting all my coins everyday. Haven't missed one day. I also try to only answer the minimum 3 questions a day. I find I skip over a lot of more personal questions or ones that seem to go too deep I don't really care to answer. Also with over 60 friends and only knowing about 15 to 20 I tend to ignore the other 40 or so when their face pops up. So when I see someone I don't really know I'll hit stop, answer a question, then continue. The problem is I go days without seeing a lot of my friends questions and I don't get enough candy to go and visit.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Blue_Blur

YouSeemFRAZZLED wrote:

I've reached the point where my Mii always forgets what he was going to ask me and I'm only asked the same few private questions from friends, and it sucks.

Now what?

Same with me. I added up how many questions I answered/skipped, and the total is 490. Don't get me wrong, that's a lot of questions, but hopefully they'll add more in the future, since that won't last forever for anyone. Especially with many people, including me, skipping quite a few "too personal" questions.

Also, am I also the only one who is getting a little tired of the daily Miifoto? The one it randomly generates usually isn't cute or funny. I wish you could make a Miifoto when you want to (I know you can), but also share it as the photo question without having to edit to random photo it gives you. I think you can share the photos you make to twitter and messages, but the point of them is to share them with your friends, so why do they make it so hard? XD

Splatoon Rank: S+
Splatoon 2 Ranks: SZ: S+ / TC: S+ / RM: S+ / CB: S+

SCRAPPER392

I've answered the 3 a day questions and changed clothes. None of the Platinum coin rewards on My Nintendo are really all that good. It'd be awesome if Mario 64 was like 3000 Platinum or something. That's like playing Miitomo for 3 months, straight, and that seems fair to me.

Qwest

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3737-8064 | Nintendo Network ID: Children

RR529

Yeah, I answer 5 questions, then listen to 10 answers.

In terms of Miitomo Drop, I've exclusively played nothing but the top Ninja one for the past couple weeks, and the only thing not candy I've won is the socks (5 pairs of them, but still).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Spoony_Tech

Can someone explain to me why 5 tickets costs 170 more coins then 10 tickets. You'd be insane to buy 5 tickets. I wonder if the 5 was suppose to cost a lot less.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

DefHalan

I am out of answers to listen to. Very few people have continued to play this game. Last night I got 9/10 listening to answers but couldn't get just 1 more.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

DefHalan

@Undead_terror: My Nintendo account is connected to my actual facebook and twitter... sorry

Spoony_Tech

Yeah, what would you like to see at E3? Only Zelda, we got you covered on that one!

MERG said:

Blue_Blur

Glad to see more questions! And all the new Splatoon stuff is awesome!

Blue_Blur

Welp, so much for those new questions. I think they're are only about 10 of them. My Mii is already back to the "I was gonna ask you something, but forget. Talk to me later". It's better than nothing, but I'm out of questions again! XD

Spoony_Tech

Why are people answering all the questions? Answer 3 a day and walk away lol

MERG said:

VelvetElvis

I have a white Squid Tee. All is well in the world.

Godspeed to anyone who really wants specific items from the Squid Boy's Miitomo Drop machine. That one looks hellacious.

VelvetElvis

DefHalan

VelvetElvis wrote:

I have a white Squid Tee. All is well in the world.

Godspeed to anyone who really wants specific items from the Squid Boy's Miitomo Drop machine. That one looks hellacious.

I got all of them already lol

Undead_terror

Welp I got 20/20 levels, got the big bronze hats, I'm guessing there will be more levels added in there future, now the only things left to do is get daily coins, answer all comments and see about outfits I like.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@Undead_terror: For what ever reason I'm still only level 15. I wonder if that's because i usually skip the photo. Most likely.

MERG said:

Undead_terror

Share photos, changes outfits multiple times a day, get new outfits, go to the store and try stuff on and check out whats most popular.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.