Forums

Topic: Super Mario Run

Posts 121 to 140 of 193

DefHalan

@DarthNocturnal When did they say this? I am on NoA twitter feed right now, I am not seeing anything

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

TuVictus

Considering it's "Mar10" day, you'd think they'd release it today

TuVictus

DefHalan

@Operative2-0 I was almost expecting that when I saw the Mario Run banner in Google Play yesterday. But when I checked this morning and it wasn't there I gave up on this month. Probably next.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Xyphon22

The official website says March, but I think we all know that doesn't necessarily mean March with Nintendo.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

FGPackers

Almost half month is gone and still no date Since Switch and Zelda launched at start of the month i was thinking that this would come on Android in the second half of the month. But if we continue like this we will get it at the end of it

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Mainer82

Any updates on when Super Mario Run will be out for Android?

3DS Friend Code: 2836-1397-2314
Please add me if you're from Maine

KissMyFlapjack

Grumblevolcano wrote:

The timed exclusivity is nearly over, releases 23rd March on Android!

I just saw this and am excited. Yes, I still want to play it despite the negative reviews.

Is the 2.0 version different than the iOS one? What version number is that? I wonder what the 2.0 will bring?

Twitter/Instagram: kissmyflapjack

Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

@flapjackashley2 iOS is on 1.1.2 currently so I guess there's a big update next week, wouldn't make sense to call it 2.0.0 otherwise.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

ThePoochyKid

@flapjackashley2 So far, they've announced that the 2.0.0 update will have new characters to play as, and the ability to unlock 1-4 in the demo by completing one of "Bowser's challenges". So maybe Bowser's Challenges are a new daily missions-type thing.

Personally, I want Wario, Rosalina, and Bowser (just for the lols) as characters.

Poochy is the best Nintendo character and anyone who says otherwise is plain wrong.

"Bark! Bark!" - Poochy

Truely inspirational words.

Joeynator3000

....lol....new characters.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

FGPackers

Can't wait for tomorrow to download Super Mario Run!

FGPackers

Melack

Me too! I've tried it a couple of times and found to be an incredibly fun take on 2D Mario, moreso than the latest 2 console iterations. Great flow and clever gameplay quirks on the Classic 2D Mario concept.

Melack

canucksfan989

13.99 for us Canadians about 60 cents more than the current exchange rate they probably just rounded up to 99. It's kinda silly but that price difference because of the dollar kinda deters me from buying this. Maybe if i found a Google Play gift card for cheap off craigslist but i can't see myself spending 13.99 and i think taxes on top of that. Hopefully it goes 25-50 percent off at some point but i doubt it wish Nintendo would get with the times when it comes to pricing for games yeah they have Nintendo Classics but you still have plenty of games that are still full priced from the 3DS and Wii U.

canucksfan989

FGPackers

Downloaded the game and did the tutorial: it was AWESOME!! this game looks to be so fun!!

Edited on by FGPackers

FGPackers

RR529

Downloaded it, but it looks like I'll have to wait to see if they update it. It crashes every time I try opening it, shortly after the Nintendo logo shows up.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

LandOfZeldtir

Just got this for Android today! Which means..I need Super Mario Run friends! My code is 4898-6351-3682, looking forward to trying the game out!

LandOfZeldtir

3DS Friend Code: 2036-7869-7141 | Nintendo Network ID: LandOfZeldtir | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic