Showing 1 to 7 of 7
1. Posted: Tue 18th Dec 2012 23:36 GMT
hello, everyone! i got a problem with my L button. does anyone nows how to fix this? whithout send it to nintendo or open it? thank you!
3DS name: Gamepro.
3DS Friend Code: 4785-4228-5487
2. Posted: Tue 18th Dec 2012 23:49 GMT
Try blowing on it, but otherwise, you're out of luck.
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u
3. Posted: Wed 19th Dec 2012 00:03 GMT
it still makes a cracky sound...
4. Posted: Wed 19th Dec 2012 00:14 GMT
If your system is still under warranty than I would recommend you to send it to Nintendo, Good luck.
3DS Friend Code: 4656-5929-6441
5. Posted: Wed 19th Dec 2012 00:33 GMT
My warranty has 4 days ago expired.
6. Posted: Wed 19th Dec 2012 00:44 GMT
Well you can check Youtube for some videos on how to fix your L button. Other than that I dont know how you would fix it without opening it up or sending it to Nintendo.
Edited on Wed 19th December, 2012 @ 00:45 by Tasuki
Pushsquare moderator and all around retro gamer.
Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311
7. Posted: Wed 19th Dec 2012 00:56 GMT
You have to blow on it.
Im a big fan of Mario games :)
Im also a nintendo nerd :P
Nintendo inpires me a lot o w o