General Discussion Forum

Topic: Wreck-It Ralph

Showing 161 to 174 of 174

AuthorMessage

NintyMan

161. Posted:

So no one got the blu-ray or DVD?

At least I'm not alone. I didn't get it today either.

Edited on by NintyMan

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan
Donkey Kong- King of the Jungle

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4663-7817 | Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

162. Posted:

@DestinyMan

I... I WANT it, but I just don't have the money...

@SheldonRandoms

Yeah, those credits songs were quite catchy.

Pixar wasn't involved, though. I just checked.

Console Usernames: Rc

Not an "LOL" this time, but pretty cool.

Ashley is best AT.

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Best Thing Ever

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

163. Posted:

@3DSonicPizzaHD Ditto here. Until I can get a job, I'm basically broke. :(

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

164. Posted:

all right, all right, i just checked and it's really not pixar — who'd'a thunk. the animation was excellent i thought, but then i'm watching it on my iPhone so who knows how it looked in a theater, lol. i stand corrected :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

Arianabtd

165. Posted:

I'm listening to the Sugar Rush theme song right now x3.

I really need to go get this movie, I'm just really poor right now.

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd

AuthorMessage

Barbiegurl777

166. Posted:

I just got it on dvd yesterday & watched it today. Really liked the movie! :D Was some what of a tear jerker right at the end of the movie though lol. Sunny (my pet cockatiel) watched it half way through with me. :)

Happy Gaming! (^_^)

Edited on by Barbiegurl777

Matthew 5:1-12 The Beatitudes (NIV)
Rugrats777 Blog - Discontinued
Colors 3D! My Gallery
MoshiMe: ymmas626
Miiverse: barbiegurl777
Style Savvy Shop Code: B49V44Y38
My Dream Code: 5600-2112-8544
My 3DS Name: Rugrats777

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2549-1588 | Nintendo Network ID: barbiegurl777 | Twitter: rugrats777

AuthorMessage

Final-Starman

167. Posted:

Konata wrote:

I'm listening to the Sugar Rush theme song right now x3.

I really need to go get this movie, I'm just really poor right now.

Yeah, same here. I'm dieing to get it.

"Come and get me loser! Spankety Spankety Spankety!" -Pokey
"Yesno It is isn't." -Moonsidian
"Shoot! I missed!" - Loid/Lloyd
Fobbies are... Borange!
TONDA GOSSA!
Nintendo Network ID: The-Ness
ROOOOLIIING STAAAAAART!
↑ & ↓ & ↻
Recently played: Sonic The Hedgehog (IOS)

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

168. Posted:

I saw the movie in theaters a while back and enjoyed it. I really wish there were more video game cameos actually involved in the story though.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

169. Posted:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

Saw it today (had actually forgotten it'd hit iTunes already). I liked it, but I feel it kinda went off on a big fat tangent and then right at the end they had to be all 'oh snap let's pull it back together guys' and it didn't quite work... i know the big moral was supposed to be about being okay with yourself and liking the person that you are, but it felt like they rushed through a lot of that process just to cram it all into one movie or something. Definitely no 'Up', I guess, but it was still a lot of fun — Pixar always puts out a damn beautiful movie, and I loved all the cameos (game and food alike, haha, i had not expected Beard Papa at all but it made so much sense). :3

That's how I felt as well...........

Speaking of credits, who stayed for the credits, I did, and while nobody was here, I danced and sang "Wreck-It Ralph, Wreck-It Ralph, he's big and not shy, just like Zangeif, he's not a bad guy, Fix it Felix, Fix it Felix, with that hammer he can't die, and when he climbs that building, he wants a dang pie"

I guess I really liked this movie.

@3DSonicPizzaHD I think I saw something about Pixar in the credits, I i'm not sure what because................well just read this ^

I would have stayed for the credits, and my brother was dying to as well, but my parents rushed us out of the theater to stay ahead of the crowd. Why we couldn't stay for the credits and have had the crowd cleared out anyways was beyond me.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

170. Posted:

Everyone is going on about buying the Blu-Ray or iTunes edition and here I am waiting for my ultimate collectors' edition to arrive from Amazon. :P
I'm still surprised that people think this movie was made by Pixar, annoys me a bit for some reason actually. XD

Edited on by Drawdler

#1 YOSHI HATER on Nintendo Life

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

Austroid

171. Posted:

I liked it as a whole. Also loved knowing mostly all of the cameos and easter eggs, but I don't really feel compelled to buy it or anything.

NL's biggest Jar Jar Binks fan! (probably)
If all types of Star Wars fans could get along, nerdom would be a funner place.
Does Duck Hunt really need a wiki?
Currently playing: (Wii U) Batman Arkham Origins (3DS) Smash Bros. 4

Nintendo Network ID: Austroid

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

172. Posted:

Nibelilt wrote:

Everyone is going on about buying the Blu-Ray or iTunes edition and here I am waiting for my ultimate collectors' edition to arrive from Amazon. :P
I'm still surprised that people think this movie was made by Pixar, annoys me a bit for some reason actually. XD

That's because it's so good, people think it's from Pixar, which really isn't that bad of a thing.

Also, in Stop and Shop (where I work) they had the DVD's already, now I can pass by that aisle and see Ralph and other video game characters :)

Yeah, I got to see the movie again, I remember seeing something about Pixar in the credits, maybe Disney gave them thanks for something, maybe some people from Pixar helped with the movie, but not enough people to say it was also made by Pixar?

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

173. Posted:

Got mine! >: )
Untitled

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

Arianabtd

174. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Got mine! >: )
Untitled

GIMMIE THAT DISC!
...Haha I mean... Dang it! I need cash to go out and buy it. >_<

-Idolmasterrrrrr-
Sir Zacharias Barnham is my new husband.
Konata -> Arianabtd

Nintendo Network ID: Ariana900 | Twitter: Arianabtd