Showing 21 to 40 of 73
21. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 19:35 GMT
Well, should this be locked?
22. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 19:36 GMT
PlayStation Network: JosephDigital
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
23. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 19:42 GMT
Okay then. Another terrible movie is scary movie.
24. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 19:44 GMT
Are all the movies with Jack Black bad? LOL
Twitter - Infernape1000Youtube - Infernape1000
25. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 19:45 GMT
well i love the tyler perry plays since they focus on his central character but the movie adaptions aren't that great. they like the same movie with diffrent characters.
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70
26. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 19:47 GMT
Man, I keep thinking of movies. Doom. I loved the game but despised the movie adaptation.
27. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 19:58 GMT
@Infer - Not necessarily. King Kong I thought was a good moie, and Jack Black did a fabulous role. School of Rock (even though I've only seen it once) I thought was funny, but not bad.
Oh, how could I forget those....too bad I only saw King Kong once...
28. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 19:59 GMT
Cyborg. The movie with Jean Claude Van Damme
THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
29. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 20:01 GMT
RandomWiiPlayer wrote:NACHO LIBRE. That movie sucked hard.Seconded.Third. I hate Jack Black so much. Not funny, not talented.
RandomWiiPlayer wrote:NACHO LIBRE. That movie sucked hard.Seconded.
NACHO LIBRE. That movie sucked hard.
Third. I hate Jack Black so much. Not funny, not talented.
I like Jack Black though, the movie was just horrible.
Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.
30. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 20:02 GMT
No, he is awesome.
31. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 20:03 GMT
Hmm. Hard to say. Ive seen alot of BAD movies, so i cant list them all. Let me just say, Nacho Libre made me BLIND after i saw it. (Not really, but you get the point.)
wont be on here anymore
32. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 20:04 GMT
I LOVED Nacho LibreSemi-Pro, however...worst movie I've never seen. I couldn't even finish it, it was that bad.
PSN ID: grenworthshero
3DS Code: 3823-8687-7682
Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero
33. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 20:06 GMT
Oh. Sorry if i insulted you.
34. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 20:06 GMT
I hate Orphan, Transformers, and Twilight. Yuck!
35. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 20:08 GMT
Why does everyone hate Transformers? I thought it was very good.
36. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 20:11 GMT
I also enjoyed both Transformers movies.
Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.Just Say No To Toast!
37. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 20:15 GMT
So did I, well, the second on at least.
38. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 20:19 GMT
@KanrakusPizzahaha, it's okay. I understand everyone has their opinions, and I know most people didn't like Nacho Libre. You just have to go into it knowing it's supposed to be stupid. Of course, I did that with Semi-Pro and it still sucked some pretty serious balls
39. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 20:25 GMT
Scary Movie is a funny spoof, so is number 2, but 3 and 4 have sunk.
Also, Bruno, the only movie I've walked out on, horrible. I won't go into details, but he makes something 'down there' talk. Sacha Baren Cohen was funny with Ali G and Bruno, but no this.
Edited on Sun 22nd November, 2009 @ 20:27 by Aviator
I don't like to boast, but our truffles are the most, mad magical in Amsterdam.
40. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 20:29 GMT
@Aviator: Whatever happened with that guy that asked you to meet him?