Showing 21 to 40 of 73
21. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 19:35 GMT
Well, should this be locked?
22. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 19:36 GMT
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
23. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 19:42 GMT
Okay then. Another terrible movie is scary movie.
24. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 19:44 GMT
Are all the movies with Jack Black bad? LOL
Twitter - Infernape1000Youtube - Infernape1000
25. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 19:45 GMT
well i love the tyler perry plays since they focus on his central character but the movie adaptions aren't that great. they like the same movie with diffrent characters.
Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.
3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70
26. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 19:47 GMT
Man, I keep thinking of movies. Doom. I loved the game but despised the movie adaptation.
27. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 19:58 GMT
@Infer - Not necessarily. King Kong I thought was a good moie, and Jack Black did a fabulous role. School of Rock (even though I've only seen it once) I thought was funny, but not bad.
Oh, how could I forget those....too bad I only saw King Kong once...
28. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 19:59 GMT
Cyborg. The movie with Jean Claude Van Damme
THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
29. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 20:01 GMT
RandomWiiPlayer wrote:NACHO LIBRE. That movie sucked hard.Seconded.Third. I hate Jack Black so much. Not funny, not talented.
RandomWiiPlayer wrote:NACHO LIBRE. That movie sucked hard.Seconded.
NACHO LIBRE. That movie sucked hard.
Third. I hate Jack Black so much. Not funny, not talented.
I like Jack Black though, the movie was just horrible.
Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.
30. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 20:02 GMT
No, he is awesome.
31. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 20:03 GMT
Hmm. Hard to say. Ive seen alot of BAD movies, so i cant list them all. Let me just say, Nacho Libre made me BLIND after i saw it. (Not really, but you get the point.)
wont be on here anymore
32. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 20:04 GMT
I LOVED Nacho LibreSemi-Pro, however...worst movie I've never seen. I couldn't even finish it, it was that bad.
PSN ID: grenworthshero
3DS Code: 3823-8687-7682
Nintendo Network ID: grenworthshero
33. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 20:06 GMT
Oh. Sorry if i insulted you.
34. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 20:06 GMT
I hate Orphan, Transformers, and Twilight. Yuck!
35. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 20:08 GMT
Why does everyone hate Transformers? I thought it was very good.
36. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 20:11 GMT
I also enjoyed both Transformers movies.
Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.Just Say No To Toast!
37. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 20:15 GMT
So did I, well, the second on at least.
38. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 20:19 GMT
@KanrakusPizzahaha, it's okay. I understand everyone has their opinions, and I know most people didn't like Nacho Libre. You just have to go into it knowing it's supposed to be stupid. Of course, I did that with Semi-Pro and it still sucked some pretty serious balls
39. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 20:25 GMT
Scary Movie is a funny spoof, so is number 2, but 3 and 4 have sunk.
Also, Bruno, the only movie I've walked out on, horrible. I won't go into details, but he makes something 'down there' talk. Sacha Baren Cohen was funny with Ali G and Bruno, but no this.
Edited on Sun 22nd November, 2009 @ 20:27 by Aviator
When you touch me I die,
just a little inside,
I wonder if
this could be love.
40. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 20:29 GMT
@Aviator: Whatever happened with that guy that asked you to meet him?