Showing 1 to 20 of 73
1. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 18:35 GMT
What's the most terrible movie(s) you've ever seen?Mine was Larry the Cable Guy: Health Inspector...."shivers"
Edited on Sun 22nd November, 2009 @ 19:09 by Timwario
2. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 18:37 GMT
Backloggery | Art Blog
Nintendo Network ID: Ryanknight-TKOWL | Twitter: TKOWL
3. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 18:38 GMT
4. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 18:38 GMT
Twilight was a really bad movie that was very popular.
Sean Aaron ~ "The secret is out: I'm really an American cat-girl."Q: How many physicists does it take to change a light bulb?A: Two, one to hold the light bulb, the other to rotate the universe.Just Say No To Toast!
5. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 18:42 GMT
I can only judge by what I've seen, so Batman & Robin, Meet The Spartans and Epic Movie spring to mind.
6. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 18:44 GMT
What about Bruno? What do you think?
7. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 18:45 GMT
hmm...... Meet the Spartans was funny but still sucked.
But nothing can beat the Super Mario Bros. movie (which i never watched), and judging by reception, may never watch it!
Sylver's Edge on YT | Sylver's Edge: The Developer's Portfolio | Sylver's Edge itch.io Gallery | Sylverloggery
"I always try to create new experiences that are fun to play." - Shigeru Miyamoto
Nintendo Network ID: Sylverstone14 | Twitter: Sylverstone14
8. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 18:48 GMT
The Mario Bros films is one film I'd watch just to see how bad it is.
9. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 18:56 GMT
NACHO LIBRE. That movie sucked hard.
Is it after 9PM EST? You should probably ignore the above post.
10. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 18:57 GMT
I enjoyed Mario Bros.
11. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 18:57 GMT
12. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 18:58 GMT
RandomWiiPlayer wrote:NACHO LIBRE. That movie sucked hard.Seconded.
Third. I hate Jack Black so much. Not funny, not talented.
Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury
13. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 18:59 GMT
Plan 9 from Outer Space was pretty terrible, but it fell into the "so bad it's good" genre. As for movies that are worse than that, I rarely allow myself to sit through them, if ever.
Edited on Sun 22nd November, 2009 @ 19:00 by pixelman
I made Kid Tripp! PocketGamer gave it a 9 out of 10! You should totally buy it now!
[16:39] BadKitty: you trying to steal stuff from me? u_u
[16:41] kribs: don't worry Emmy, even if poix tried to steal something from you, he wouldn't finish stealing it
Nintendo Network ID: pixelpowa | Twitter: thatpixelguy
14. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 19:06 GMT
be kind rewind.
15. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 19:07 GMT
Worst movie hmm...i havent seen much sucky movies so i'll say Re-posessed (1990, with Leslie Nielsen.)
16. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 19:07 GMT
Found that movie insanely hillarious. But I'm one of few people who actually liked it.
3DS Friend Code: 2277-7231-5687
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf
17. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 19:25 GMT
Isn't there already a topic like this? Anyway, they would have to be Tropic Thunder, Meet the Spartans, Apocalypto, Date Movie and Epic Movie.
Tropic Thunder wasn't bad.
18. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 19:26 GMT
Isn't there already a topic like this?
Well, where is it?
19. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 19:29 GMT
Oh, and airplane is very unfunny. I haven't seen it in years so maybe my opinion has changed.
Edited on Sun 22nd November, 2009 @ 19:32 by Timwario
20. Posted: Sun 22nd Nov 2009 19:34 GMT
Badi: the Turkish ripoff of E.T.
Subscribe to Nintendo Life on YouTube
Vid is TOTALLY INAPPROPRIATE FOR WORK OR HOME. You have been warned.
Honestly the worst film I've ever seen. I couldn't believe mine eyes, and had to sit through it a second time with another human being just to make sure I had seen what I thought I had seen.