Rogueleader0908

Mine is Link- as the zelda character
Meister- this goes with my icon as I want to be a pokemon master

Rogueleader0908

Nintendo Network ID: Rogueleader0908

Klimbatize

Klimbatize wrote:

I just use my middle name.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Anti-Matter

I am Anti-Matter, the name i choose from Dance Dance Revolution X2 Replicant-D-Action songs.
Untitled

I'm against all rated 18+ / Mature games or entertainments so the name of Anti-Matter sounds similar with Anti-Mature.

Btw, my real name is David H

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

GeoChrome

Gyro Zeppeli is a character from my favorite manga and he is also my pfp. My previous username, PolarExperience, is a mix between polar bears, for some reason, and Golden Experience, an ability/character from the same manga/anime.

Reading: Too much
Watching: Not enough
Playing: SMTV

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

GeoChrome

@ReaderRagfihs Can’t you just change your username again since Delibheel changed yours? That’s what I did when I was PolarExpereince. (Btw, Reader Rabbit is the root of all good gamers. That and I Spy.)

GeoChrome

@ReaderRagfihs When Delibheel changed my username, it let me change it starting the day of. I don’t know if it’s the same if you have already waited and changed your name, but the cooldown definitely doesn’t reset.

Edited on by GeoChrome

Eel

I could scramble it a bit more :3

Oh and I guess, if anyone wonders, I just mixed delibird with morpheel, as usual.

Also this is a really old thread. But I'll leave it open because I can.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Dogorilla

When Google made everyone sign up to Google+ to keep using YouTube, I didn't really care about the website and didn't want to use my real name, so I just put my first name and surname as the first words I thought of, which happened to be Dog and Gorilla. Later on, someone suggested I combine the two to make Dogorilla.

"Remember, Funky's the Monkey!"

Funky Kong

HobbitGamer

JackEatsSparrows

Jack is my one-eyed cat
Cats eat birds
Sparrows are both a bird and a play on Jack Sparrow, who is a pirate. Pirates sometimes have one eye.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

Bevinator

Bevinator

Mine is the beginning of my surname with the end of my surname replaced with ‘inator’ to make my name sound like terminator.

It’s also the name I use on my Nintendo Switch.

No other real world relevance, had to come up with something 😂

they say that life’s a carousel, spinning fast you’ve got to ride it well. The world is full of kings and queens who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It’s heaven and hell.

My Nintendo: Bevinator

Heavyarms55

@CommanderAudio I've used some variation of the username "Heavyarms55" basically everywhere since I was a young teen. Maybe earlier, I can't remember. The name originally comes from Gundam Heavyarms from the anime Gundam Wing. The 55 was just the random number I tacked on at the end because "Heavyarms" was already taken. At this point, I have used this name basically everywhere and there are more than a handful of dead accounts I have abandoned with it. But I still use it here, and on YouTube and Playstation.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Namco

is it A Link to the Past?
A Link Between Worlds?

No it's...

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Harmonie

My username is perfect for me, but the real meaning of it I'm going for is probably lost to anyone who isn't a musicologist which makes me sad and am always happy when I get to clarify!

"Harmonie" (also known as harmoniemusik) is an old (I'm not sure if it is still used) European term for an ensemble of woodwind and brass instruments. It predates the concept of bands/wind ensembles we have nowadays. It also can refer to the wind section of the orchestra, IIRC.

I chose this username because I adore woodwind/brass instruments. I have played several (oboe, bassoon, trumpet most extensively) and also own most of them (I actually own one or more of each and every woodwind instrument family present in the wind ensemble). So... it just seemed like the perfect username for me, even if practically no one will know that's what it means until I explain. lol

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

Harmonie

@Delibheel Yeah, I understand that it also means "harmony" in French, German (I'm not sure of other European languages), but that's not what I'm going for, so I have to explain... Some people have thought I was German. lol

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

GeoChrome

Woodwinds are pretty cool.

Buizel

Buizel has been in the running for my favourite Pokemon for a while now (not that I could ever choose a favourite Pokemon...)

At least 2'8".

AlexSora89

Try taking a wild guess as to which third-party remaster, outside of Spyro, I want to see on Switch.

Go on, give it a shot. Hint: I'm playing that franchise's third installment these days.

I don't quite have lots o' loot, because I'm from the Boot.

https://www.nintendolife.com/super-mario-maker/users/AlexSora89
(Currently seeking Stars.)

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6287-1558 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexSora89

Sorry, this topic has been locked.